[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aliens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: grey.jpg (30KB, 900x507px) Image search: [Google]
grey.jpg
30KB, 900x507px
Aliens and UFOs are enlightenment fuel for the dangerous unintelligent.

You can't make contact with "aliens and ufos". You can, however, go outside for once and communicate with your fellow Americans.

As for "UFOs", they represent technology that the average citizen isn't accustomed to seeing, e.g. Foreign fighter jets, Satellites, ICBMs, etc.

That's simply what Aliens and UFOs are, concepts designed to get fog brained citizens to wake up and help maintain the morals and values we've kept for generations.

We will never look like scifi aliens, unless we genetically modify our dna. That would be against the law immediately. It would be unfair to birth superior beings when everyone is fucking tyrone and bertha left and right while they eat high fructose shit and ruin their body.

Anyways, enough of that. Don't be afraid to "make contact" with another human. It's against our neural programming to speak to random foreigners. They can potentially end our life on the spot with a hidden weapon. But if we ALL get rid of our hatred over one another, we WILL advance as a species. (advance beyond terrorism and finance).
>>
>>19259966
I wonder what it would feel like to mouthfuck that alien.
>>
>>19259971

I know you didn't read shit because you replied in fucking 54 seconds.
>>
>>19259966
What kind of paranoid retard are you? Do you seriously, like seriously, think that random strangers are potentially going to end your life on the spot with a random bubble? GET OUT OF THE BELTWAY BUBBLE, YOU FUCKING SLOB! You're drooling your own slimy culture all over and claiming you've got the answer for why other people aren't as enlightened as you!
>>
>>19259973
Great deduction skills, detective. I hope your superior promotes you to captain. Captain obvious.
>>
>>19259979

55.3 million humans die a year. Put that into perspective, you piece of shit.

4.8 million die to injury and a third of that is violent. That means there's always a 0.5-3% chance that someone will kill you.
>>
>>19259995
You're pathetic. Cowards die a thousand deaths. Normal people do not so often feel that fear. This lesson is for the teacher. Be less of a loser and you might learn something of good feeling for your fellow man.
>>
>>19259995
>>19260006
You two should kiss.
>>
>>19259966

"muh ayys" are red herrings/ disinformation spread by the USSR and jew science fiction/comic book writers in the turn of the century
>>
>>19260021

This.

>>19260010

Fuck you.
>>
>>19260082
When and where, sweetcheeks?
>>
File: th.jpg (10KB, 340x135px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
10KB, 340x135px
>We will never look like scifi aliens, unless we genetically modify our dna. That would be against the law immediately.

Illegal? Really? It's already been going on for decades you stupid faggot. Enjoy your Wheaties.
>>
File: 111111.gif (910KB, 498x233px) Image search: [Google]
111111.gif
910KB, 498x233px
>>19259971
>>
I want to fuck an alien in the ass so hard he blows a cum bubble out of his butt.
>>
>>19259966
Bullshit, the CIA and KGB didn't both waste millions to investigate this. Iranian jets haven't been fighting glitches since the 70's and that Australian Pilot didn't die for no reason after contacting a flight tower about a UFO stalking his plane until it all went silent. Go back to helping virgins on /r9k/ or lurk more.
>>
>>19261176
>>19259971
honestly same to both of these
>>
>>19259971
I bet aliens are good at making humans cum.
>>
These aliens are actually humans that have evolved enough to create time travel, the reason we have witnessed them is simply because they fucked up, because hey, they're only human.
>>
>>19259966
http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/773755/truth-about-aliens-save-the-world-Scott-C-Waring
>>
they did they did all of this
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.