[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think of Bashar? Better than Abraham imo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0184.jpg (113KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0184.jpg
113KB, 1024x819px
What do you guys think of Bashar? Better than Abraham imo
>>
>le rÄ—ddit possessed yelling man
He's just acting. Same as Abraham. LOA is a scam OP. You're better off reading the esoteric texts they rip off or Neville Goddard. Literally anyone that claims to be a LOA "guru" these days or asks any money for what they teach are ripping you off since if they truly used the law they wouldn't need to ask for your money.
>>
>>19259957
I really like the Sassani ship design. I thought it was pretty cool looking, and had very smooth maneuvering.

Bashar has been very helpful in teaching me about interstellar physics, on multiple levels.
>>
>>19260206
Kek. I don't really care for modern loa gurus like Abraham and whatnot. I only read Goddard actually. But I like how Bashar explains the physics and mechanics of it. He's interesting.
>>
He seems insane, I know there are aliens but he just seems off his rocker.
>>
File: assad3.jpg (67KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
assad3.jpg
67KB, 480x320px
I think his wife is pretty cute
>>
Gimme barrel bombs or give me death
>>
He is very talented at coming up with explanations and stories on the spot, but that's all he's doing.

Essentially, hes method acting the role of someone who knows divine truth live and verbalising his intuition in response to questions.

Some of the things he says are nice, entertaining and thought provoking but it is what it is.
>>
>>19262106
I disagree. I think Daryl is actually channeling an ET.
>>
>>19262151

And you're free to believe what you want for your own entertainment. Personally, I enjoy Bashar a lot, but I'm not taken in by this ET narrative. I think he has a marvellous brain on his shoulders and would cite him as an example of the creativity and intelligence human intuition and fast-type thinking can display.

It seemed rather obvious after listening to him explain how he first learnt to "channel". tl;dr, he simply started vocalising his intuition and his mentor went "Yeah that's totally channelling, you got this". That was it, there was no initial contact or dialog between himself and an ET. He just started to speak his mind.
>>
>>19262162
That's fair enough. Just how I think Esther Hicks isn't channeling anything at all, and is just regurgitating old information. I have considered that Daryl may just be channeling his higher mind. Do you believe what he says is true?
>>
>>19262175

True? I think its important to remember, when listening to these sorts of people, that they're presenting their subjective view of the world to you. They are not presenting facts or evidence.

I think he offers some nice alternative views, and I think if adapting some of those into your narrative proves productive and beneficial for you, then there is no harm in doing so. They are interesting thoughts, but that is all they are.

I can't prove or disprove his words and neither can he.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.