[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The actually biggest problem I have noticed on x is smenatic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 9

how do we overcome this so we all are on the same page and can better understand what one another is saying and believes?

I think we can all agree language is important
>>
Silence
>>
>>19259861

then x would cease to exist
>>
>>19259855
What? People are actually debating semantics on this board? That sounds suspiciously like proof of intelligent life on /x/! Where is this going on?
>>
>>19259886

We should have a semantics general in order to sort it all out
>>
>>19259855

This picture

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDCS19EOsrA
>>
>>19259855

we all learn a new language?

create a sticky dictionary for x readers?
>>
File: 1424099576740.png (346KB, 546x704px) Image search: [Google]
1424099576740.png
346KB, 546x704px
>>19259855
>Semantics
>Biggest problem on /x/
>Not almost the entire userbase being mentally ill or a roleplayer
>>
>>19260509

no, they are people on the verge of falling through the ceiling into the void beneath where truth lies, they are getting close

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi2PPHEqXsw
>>
File: 1499366418316.png (159KB, 1213x331px) Image search: [Google]
1499366418316.png
159KB, 1213x331px
The Curse of Pepe has made /x/ the Great Winnowing Board. Here all are judged by their words in an instant. If smart, you become elevated in a spiritual circuit of like minded others. If retarded, you become incredibly retarded to the point of transcendence.
>>
>>19260540
I don't need any more gets to prove this, because that was a real ass get on god no subterfuge straight up given by Kek
>>
>>19260540

and what language is the curse spoken/ written in

how did we become aware of it
>>
>>19260553
That post was the curse. And it was a raw get. I didn't script (who would do that, that is disgusting) and /x/ is so slow you can count posts but I didn't count at all (that is disgusting, it never works, blasphemy). I just posted under inspiration. And there we are. I told you my interpretation of the curse but the words in those image, although they are mine, I have a feeling we have yet to see their full implications.

Pepe magic is real.
>>
>>19260553
But, according to that get, if you're asking why Pepe is pissed off at us, has chosen to smite us, what "religious tolerance" signifies, or what he wants, I have no idea.
>>
>>19260574
Okay so.

1. /x/ was already known as the retarded/Schizo/RP/crazy/paranoid board.

What this means is that we've always been the easiest board to pick on. We're the board that makes every other board feel good about itself.

Meaning you changed nothing, as compared to having not made the curse.

2. /x/ would mean nothing if it wasn't open to all kinds of possibilities. Spooky stories? Those only work when you *suspend disbelief*.

By our mere nature, by the nature of the content this board was created to *contain*, we *must* be, at all times, open to new ideas and possibilities that we hadn't considered before. The familiar, the known, the scientific and well-documented, all that shits stops being spooky after we *think* we understand it. This is the only way to protect the creepy atmosphere we like to maintain on this board.

3. I already posted in your goddamn Pepe thread that I have no problem with your religion, however ill-founded, new, or chaotic it means to be.

TL;DR: Your curse never took effect because it was never going to have an effect different from /x/'s nature as a containment board.
>>
>>19260609
I was following you until you got all defensive, you don't understand. It wasn't me, it was Pepe. And every curse is also a blessing. Look at the board.
>>
>>19260609

but what does it have to do with semantics
>>
>>19260609
also, I posted the curse after that religious tolerance thread was unjustly deleted for no reason. we were having a good talk in that thread, and actually, it was about to become a discussion of having a containment thread for the religion that always gets deleted.

Pepe was about to cooperate. Even the Hare Krishnas were posting in that thread and we were having meaningful discussions.

But no. So I posted the curse. Pepe worketh in mysterious ways
>>
>>19260618
Kek cucked you into posting an impotent curse so it could trigger trips. Was this not what you wanted?
>>
>>19259855

Yes, but people have been further solidifying themselves into their own little cliques w/o even thinking about it. When everybody has built their own thought forts around them it is kind of a hard sell.

Good luck.
>>
>>19260736
See >>19260737

This is 4chan. Mods are always shit. The discussion was fine, but it didn't feel like it had enough OC for the mods to stop being shit. Curse them next time rather than offloading on the community you (apparently) want to share your beliefs with.
>>
>>19260763

schools of thought have existed for decades
>>19259681

the least we can do is speak the same language so we dont talk past one another
>>
>>19260766
Okay, your dubs are my command. But what shall we curse the mods with?

Obviously these curses work, otherwise you wouldn't be concerned. I maintain that the curse was just.
>>
>>19260792
Just and impotent, yes. It sounds like you're struggling with both your belief and worship, and it wouldn't be fair for me to help you decide how you want to deal with shit mods.

Only you, and to the degree that you can commune with kek, Kek, can help move your religion forward. I won't make any recommendations about attracting followers.
>>
>>19260814
sounds like you're struggling with the curse of pepe friend
>>
>>19259855
This occurs any time you talk about anything remotely abstract and it's unavoidable. 90% of conversation is semantics. My definition of a soul is different from my gf's definition of a soul and they're both different from our friend's definition of a soul. After a while you get into a habit of asking people to give their personal definitions of terms when you're getting deep into it.

The problem is that this isn't conducive to anonymous discussion. So your options are
1. Globally enforce uniform definitions of terms (good luck)
2. Get everybody involved to namefag (good luck)
3. Don't talk about it and go somewhere else (I recommend outside)

This board was never for serious discussion anyway; the rules say it's for creepypastas and conspiracy theories.
>>
>>19261788

im not sure whats worse shills pushing agendas or real people who have given up
>>
>>19261788

perhaps we need to create new words instead
>>
File: kektan.jpg (128KB, 608x1024px) Image search: [Google]
kektan.jpg
128KB, 608x1024px
>>19260540

Spiritually elevated master of smenatics here.
>>
>>19259855
>language

Really OP?
>>
>>19264776

words have meaning, do they not

being descriptive and not misleading is also important in what x talks about isnt it?
>>
>>19259855
There is a problem because we discuss materials that are variously sourced.

>>19259984
>Something is wrong on /x/
>Let's make a general thread about the problem!
>(No one makes thread, problem persists)

I have a bad habit of doing this. I think we should fix it by updating the sticky.

>>19260292
People really just need to write with more integrity here. I know this is 4chan, and everyone wants to be a troll sometimes. However, clear communication depends on sound words.

>>19260609
The curse was a series of invasions.
>>
>>19260540
>>19260546
>pepe
>kek
>no gets
>>
>>19259855
Watch the golden web on YT
>>
>>19266165

why
>>
>>19259855
>how do we overcome this so we all are on the same page and can better understand what one another is saying and believes?
the same way academics do
refer to texts of which you derive those concepts from so there's a common source for every party involved
>>
>>19267696

So we should figure out what is the official online dictionary of x for starters

and then be sourcefags for everything esle
>>
File: Brueghel-tower-of-babel.jpg (196KB, 1061x800px) Image search: [Google]
Brueghel-tower-of-babel.jpg
196KB, 1061x800px
Genesis 11

The Tower of Babel

11 Now the whole world had one language and a common speech. 2 As people moved eastward, they found a plain in Shinar and settled there.

3 They said to each other, “Come, let’s make bricks and bake them thoroughly.” They used brick instead of stone, and tar for mortar. 4 Then they said, “Come, let us build ourselves a city, with a tower that reaches to the heavens, so that we may make a name for ourselves; otherwise we will be scattered over the face of the whole earth.”

5 But the Lord came down to see the city and the tower the people were building. 6 The Lord said, “If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them. 7 Come, let us go down and confuse their language so they will not understand each other.”

8 So the Lord scattered them from there over all the earth, and they stopped building the city. 9 That is why it was called Babel —because there the Lord confused the language of the whole world. From there the Lord scattered them over the face of the whole earth.
>>
what are trying to say?
>>
File: a001153.jpg (71KB, 416x450px) Image search: [Google]
a001153.jpg
71KB, 416x450px
>>19268427
Sumerian Version:

For Marduk therein a sacred city, a place for skyships, to establish!
When his followers at the place assembled, stones to build with they found not
Marduk how to make bricks and burn them by fire, to serve as stone, to them he showed,
Therewith a tower whose head the heavens can reach they were building.
To thwart the plan Enlil to the place hurried, to placate Marduk with soothing words he tried;
To stop Marduk and Nabu in their endeavor Enlil did not succeed.
In Nibru-ki Enlil his sons and grandchildren assembled; what to do they all considered.
Marduk an unpermitted Gateway to Heaven is building, to Earthlings it he is entrusting!
So did Enlil to his sons and grandchildren say.
If this we allow to happen, no other matter of Mankind shall be unreached!
This evil plan must be stopped! Ninurta said; all with that agreed.
It was nighttime when from Nibru-ki the Enlilite Anunnaki came,
From their skyships havoc upon the rising tower, fire and brimstones they rained;
To the tower and the whole encampment a complete end they made.
To scatter abroad the leader and his followers Enlil thereupon decided,
Henceforth their counsels to confuse, their unity to shatter, Enlil decreed:
Until now all the Earthlings one language had, in a single tongue they speak.
Henceforth their language I shall confound, that they each other's speech will not understand!
>>
If you cannot agree that the Lord is the same as Enlil and that his Adversary is Marduk we can have no common understanding.
>>
>>19268427

tl;dr God was a dick

alt tl;dr the people who wrote the bible fear people communicating, and seek to disrupt the world with disinformation and red herrings on places like x
>>
Jeremiah 50:2

This is what the LORD says: "Tell the whole world, and keep nothing back. Raise a signal flag to tell everyone that Babylon will fall! Her images and idols will be shattered. Her god Bel Marduk will be utterly disgraced.
>>
>>19268445
So the lord was enlil but Marduk was the good guy in this story? What do you think the tower was for, specifically?

What should I read to get a better grasp on Sumerian / Babylonian religion?
>>
>>19268697

Choosing sides in the struggle of the Archons is what causes so many problems on our planet.

I dont think that we should follow Enlil or Marduk.

Lots of people do make the mistake to think they are Rebels and they choose to side with Marduk against Enlil. Thinking they are teaming up with the "bad" guys. Because Marduk is for all intents and purposes the Biblical Satan.

The rebel angels who sided with Marduk and abducted human females to mate with and have children by knew they were disobeying orders. But they didnt think they were Evil.

This kind of thing is a perspective put on us.

Because they were rebels and went against the command they were seen as bad in the eyes of those who obeyed the Lord.
>>
>>19268697

I have a personal theory that the tower was a type of Particle Accelerator like Cern and it had the ability to open portals. In the text known as Gateways to Heaven.

To understand the Sumerian mythology the best book is the Lost Book of Enki.
>>
>>19269196
Thank you friend. Could you explain to me the correlation between Archons / Anunnaki / Gray Aliens.
>>
>>19269478

The word Archon means Lord or Ruler. Its a Gnostic Term for the gods.

The Sumerian name for the gods is the Anunnaki.

Yes the Anunnaki and the Archons are the same thing. I can say this because I am a comparative mythologist who has read the Nag Hamaddi and the Sumerian Tablets and have seen the Similarities and connections and read the same stories and each version from these two disciples.

In Sumerian En means Lord and we have Enlil and Enki. They are the Lords of the Garden of Eden / Edin.

Anunnaki look alot like us. We are made in their image an in their likeness.

The greys are a Hybrid species between Anunnaki and a Serpent species. They cant reproduce. They are like servants of the Anunna Empire.
>>
>>19269594
I truly appreciate this information. Why would the Grays contact people via a type of astral projection? Is this a false reality similar to a more advanced virtual reality? I know there is a type of technology involved in the aftermath. Is this due to the 4th dimension being involved?

What information should I be reading? Books / videos etc any information is appreciated friend.
>>
>>19269714

I dont think the greys have good intentions for us so if they are contacting people its probably not to help us.

We are Trapped in a Realm of Shadow that the Demiurge Lords over. He is the Architect of this Matrix, the Cube represents the 4 dimensions of space and time.

You should be reading all the Sumerian mythology of the gods which are the same as the Greek or Roman gods. And the Nag Hammadi Scriptures which give many details about the Archons.

There are some youtube channels that can get you up to speed like Leak Project or Gerald Clarks own youtube.
>>
>>19269862
Does all of this stem from saturn essentially? I am already reading Nag Hammadi Scriptures but I was specifically referring to more information about the Grays.

How come the Assyrians refered to the Anu/Anunnanki as the serpent people?

: Among the treasures of Assyrian encyclopedia, a bloody saga took place, that of a family of flying snakes that claim to be the true owners of the Earth and everything living on. They were called the Anunna, or Anunnaki.
>>
File: demi.jpg (18KB, 252x493px) Image search: [Google]
demi.jpg
18KB, 252x493px
>>19269902

Saturn is the planet that is linked with the Demiurge. He is known as Chronos, Anu, El or Father Time.

Sometimes the Gnostics also described the Archons as serpents. Like for example Yaldabaoth another name for the Chief Archon is said to be like a Lion with a mans body and a serpents tail.
>>
The Anunnaki god Ea Enki is the Greek Poseidon or the Roman Neptune. His weapon the Trident.

We know that Enki was always seen in the company of some reptile looking creatures called sea nymphs, Naga, or Deru.

They were always known for opening portals like a whilrpool.
>>
>>19270058
I am fairly familiar with Gnosticism but I appreciate the discourse and double-checking my information. How did you come across the knowledge of the Grays being a hybrid species? So they are like genetically engineered robots made to serve their masters practically? With this chain of logic would contact from the Grays basically be the bidding of the Archons? If true does that mean king Nebuchadnezzar II was basically contacted/controlled by the YHVH/Demiurge in regards to the destruction of the Temple of Solomon? I think the arch was just technology stolen from the previous Anu that was a power source for the pyramids. Any thoughts on that or elaborations?
>>
Well Hybrids usually cant procreate on their own. When you cross two kinds of animal from different species you usually wont get an offspring that can reproduce.

But if you cross a Horse with a Donkey you can get a Mule and that will make a good Beast of Burden. But you cant breed two mules to make more.

Or if you cross a Tiger with a Lion you will get a Liger. But you cant mix two ligers to get more liger kittens.

Its sorta this way with the Greys as the reports say they are asexual. And they are very interested in our DNA because we are hybrids ourselves.

We were sort of made in the same way when the Anunnaki mixed their DNA with a primitive primate Humanoid and they made a worker that could not reproduce.

They needed to give us procreation powers so the god Ningishzidda with the help of Enki and Ninmah gave the ability to procreate to Adam and Eve by putting some of Enki and Nimah rib bone into them. Transferring the correct chromosomes for sexual reproduction.

We are a genetically engineered species and the theory is that is why the grey are interested in us. So they can modify themselves to be a better servant species of the Anunnaki.

I do feel that the Anunnaki use the greys and a servant. That they do the bidding of these gods.

King Nebuchadnezzar being the King of Babylon was a descendant of Nabu and thus Marduk, Enki and Anu.

The name means "O god Nabu, Preserve and defend my firstborn Son.

Well Enki is the Firstborn son of Anu, Marduk is the Firstborn son of Enki and Nabu is the Firstborn son of Marduk. Who was also a King of Babylon.

I dont know about the destruction of the Temple other then Marduk and the Lord Yahweh or Enlil were Adversaries. They were fighting over who was going to be the Ruler here.
>>
>>19270251
When do you think all of this happened? Was Atlantis the original Anunnaki?
>>
>>19270327

Absolutely yes.

Atlantis was a city built by Enki. We know many details from the books left by his son Thoth the Atlantean.

But they were here even before then, on the planet Tiamat. Before Earth was formed in a destruction and re-creation.

We know of this from the Kolbrin bible and the Book of the Sons of Fire.
>>
Going back to OP's problem. It would require humility and asking questions before assuming. It would mean long posts defining terms and explaining things without insult and smugness. It would mean making clear the difference between opinions, conjectures, facts, and data; what you can show/prove versus what you believe.

I don't know if its possible here on /x/, but I'm glad to see people try.
>>
>>19270359
So what is the context of humans in all this?
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (12KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
12KB, 320x180px
>>19270809

Tiamat was a Planet that the Anunnaki had a copy of their Throne on Nibiru and the gods had a battle in our system over their Supremacy.

Tiamat was known as the planet of the Goddess Nammu who stole the Tablets of Destiny and it was Marduks job to recover them from her.

Each year in Mesopotamia they had a festival called the Akitu or the Zagmuk to remember Marduks victory over Tiamat.

But these to answer your question about Humans, you have to know that we were made to appease the revolt of the Igigi.

The Anunnaki came here because of the Gold they were looking for. Tiamat had lots of Gold but when it was destroyed part of Tiamat moved closer to the sun and merged with the Proto Earth Theia. So they knew that lots of Gold came with the remains of Tiamat to Earth.

When they first came here it was the Igigi who did the minging. They are the same as the Anunna gods but the Anunnaki were specifically sons of Anu and thus Royalty. While Igigi were normal Anunna Citizens. Like Engineer or Military classes.

They made us to take over the Hardship Labor when the Igigi Revolted.

But the secret is that they didnt really create us. They took an already existing primitive primate humanoid that was emergent out of Nature and they mixed their DNA with it. They are the Missing Link.
>>
this threads has gone way off topic
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.