[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vivid dream of alien.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 11

I had a very surreal dream last night that I was communicating with an alien, I was going to write it down because it woke me up after only an hour after going to sleep but its seemed so profound and vivid that I figured I would remember it plus i stayed up late and figured i would just get a nosleep headache and would not be able to get back to sleep until the next night so I went back to sleep. Of course when I woke It wasn't as vivid as the first time I woke and I cant remember what it looked like damn it, don't even remember if it had a form or not so was looking a pictures of aliens to see if any would ring true to me and picked this one for its expression, I still remember a lot of the dream, as it tied in with a dream i had about a year ago that affected me in the same way.

So getting right to the point, The alien showed me love in a way i never experienced in my life up until last years dream. I was the recipient of this deep, almost overwhelming love i wasn't giving it. A difference there that i cant quite put my finger on, cause i believe i am capable of giving to a certain degree but have only felt it on occasion for my kids and (after i experienced an ego death) an indescribable unconditional love that only a recipient that experienced it would understand and I am not talking about the bond between a loving parent to their children which is powerful, this was different almost divine in a sense. It also told me of future events to come that was going to affect me directly first and in turn everyone else. I remember a few other things but they are too personal to want to share. I usually don't open up like this and feel what i said is already too much personal info. Before you want to throw me in a rubber room please remember it was a dream. The way it made me feel was very real though.
>>
>>19259569
bump
>>
>>19259569
>>19259974

Stop thinking about aliens.

It's called "empathy", OP. You experienced something that many people don't want to because they think they are macho men.
>>
Does anyone else ever read a perfectly ordinary story and find themselves wondering if the author is quite using all the words in the same ways as their expected audience?
>>
>>19259993
Nobody uses words quite the same as anyone else. Language is a lossy form of communication.
>>
>>19260102
While true, the gaps are not always themselves unknowables, nor is every gap of equal width.
>>
>>19259982
Thats just it and why i can't put my finger on it I wasn't sharing a feeling I did not feel love the same as my son receiving it. Feeling the love from that being wasn't how I felt when i was giving it to my son. My son might have experienced what i am talking about but i didn't until i had that other dream a year ago. When my son was born he smiled at me the moment i held him and welcomed him into the world with "Hi my boy!" even the nurse said "that was not gas" She mentioned that she has seen both a lot and knows the difference. I hope he felt the way i did in those 2 dreams, but i think what i experienced may have been more. PS i wasn't deprived of love growing up though i did have a difficult time.
>>
>>19259569
What about the future events to come? What can you share?
>>
File: IMG_0048.png (346KB, 334x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0048.png
346KB, 334x333px
Wait until they meet up with you in the daytime. Are you ready for the sequel to The Greatest Story Ever Told? Because like it or not you've got a front row ticket.
>>
>>19260259
I am having trouble remembering that, I just remember an event, followed by enlightenment. I had a deep interest in aliens all my life and have had a few UFO encounters never seen an actual alien though but the things I witnessed were beyond any swamp gas, atmospheric anomaly, AKA ball lighting explanations. I am guessing the "event" was something like alien disclosure or similar but I cant remember it too well. The enlightened part was more prominent.
>>
>>19259993
I do seem to have a problem with people understanding what i mean, they usually have a light bulb moment like they have to think about what i said for a minute and say "Oh ya" if that's what you mean. whatever it is isn't intentional and is mostly frustrating. Not having people understanding me and taking things the wrong way sometimes because of it.
>>
Anon got raped by a space man.
>>
>>19260819
any new birthmarks, anon?
>>
>>19260102
It's because context is analogue information, which can't be losslessly compressed into a finite number of word choices. It's also why angels use the context of the moment to convey messages through metaphor--infinite context is a wonderful tool for masters of communication / translation, which angels are.
>>
I've had many a dreams about aliens. And the enlightenment didn't come from them but I get you. The unconditional love is a DIVINE gift.

Its a universal love. People will see you as bonkers or whatever but you feel it. Just go with it.
>>
>>19261145
The other dream wasn't about aliens but i did have quite a few dreams of aliens and or UFOs in my life but none of them left me with a feeling like this. Even though i didn't sleep that well i felt pretty good all day. Iol I usually don't sleep enough, anyway being a night hawk my whole life.
>>
>>19260871
:D Ya and I cried curled up in a ball in the shower like Ace Ventura too. LOL. I wouldn't doubt I was abducted at some point in my life, and who knows what they could have done to me :/ nothing I can remember though.
>>
>>19260949
I do have some but I worked outside in the sun most of my life so they are easily explained away by that and there are enough of them were i could make a triangle out of them but like i said those i know are from too much exposure to the sun I did get some high up on my thigh from when i was young but not in a triangle just 2 dots close together but both appeared after a UFO encounter. I did not think they were related until i read a book about abduction a couple years later and realized they were close together and might be a possibility, I wasn't missing time or anything though. One very unusual thing i noticed a few years back is i have a couple scoop marks on me.
>>
File: tmp_7378-because1583709895.jpg (3MB, 2179x2294px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_7378-because1583709895.jpg
3MB, 2179x2294px
>>19261257
Interesting. I'll show you mine if you show me yours. Please excuse my glorious chest hair.
>>
>>19261414
Lol which ones? I have like 20 except mine don't look like i did it with a sharpy. ;D
>>
>>19261459
lol a sharpie. I thought we might have had something to discuss here anon, but it looks like I was wrong. have a wonderful evening.
>>
>>19261499
Forgive my arrogance I apologize, that does look real they looked 2 uniformed to me but that close up changed my mind. Did you get them after a encounter with something?
>>
>>19261499
You have to admit that first picture looked real bad the tint of it looked they were done by a black marker.
>>
>>19261511
no need to apologize, anon. I know there's a lot of LARPing and whatnot that goes on around here.

a few years ago I witnessed a UFO and ever since then I've had uncanny luck and dreams similar to what you described above. I also never used to have these marks, which is why I was curious to see if others have them after their encounters.
>>
File: the-nightmare-scene3.jpg (311KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
the-nightmare-scene3.jpg
311KB, 1366x768px
>>19260239
have you considered the possibility that your dream was you experiencing your son's memory of that first time you held him?

i find it interesting that alien encounters (to me) sound like what i imagine animals or babies experience interacting with humans.
Long slender humanoid figures, tools we don't understand, their touch or stare brings great sweeps of emotions...
Its arguable that picking up memories from your children or pets while dreaming is more likely than extra-terrestrial or extra-dimensional contact.
pic related
>>
File: IMG_0751.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0751.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
Scoop on leg
>>
File: IMG_0748.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0748.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
Thigh birthmarks
>>
File: IMG_0752.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0752.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
Marks on arm probably from sun these ones, by the way I watched those scratches form on my arm a couple days ago it started singing a bit then they formed from nothing I didn't scratch it only anything and they literally appeared before my eyes on my arm?
>>
>>19261577
I never said I thought any of it was real it was "surreal" dream and if I were to put myself on the couch it was probably just random thoughts from my subconscious. That is more likely than me experiencing my sons thoughts?
>>
>>19261627
Do you practice lucid dreaming?
>>
>>19261627
LOL "stinging" my arm wasn't singing to me. stupid auto correct on tablet. My grammar is shit too but that was autocuntrect.
>>
>>19261657
Ive done it in the past a few times and got pretty good at it but that is like a muscle if you don't use it you lose it and i haven't done or tried in years. I imagine if i wanted to again it would take me a week or so before i could do it again. I would just keep that specific thought everytime i went to sleep "that i was going to lucid dream" and i would pick just one thing i would like to dream of and i would wake in my dreams and be able to do it. I wanted to fly i thought that was awesome when i was young it was hilarious too when i first did it cause for the first while all i could do is float, like take a run at it and would just slowly sink to the ground i would even see the ground or grass brushing my nose when slowly descending to the ground fighting with all my will trying to stay afloat :)
>>
>>19261714
might be time to start flexing that muscle again :). it's been nice talking to you anon, have a great night.
>>
>>19261554
The only marks I had after a UFO sighting were the ones on my thigh. The scoop i never noticed until i banged my leg close to the scoop then i saw it and was like wtf i never had a chunk missing there before and for how big it is that would have hurt like a bitch and should have noticed it.
>>
I also got a scoop on my back that my wife noticed a little while after i saw that one.
>>
File: 20170708_031638-1.jpg (2MB, 1892x1837px) Image search: [Google]
20170708_031638-1.jpg
2MB, 1892x1837px
>>19261414
Similar location anon, this one is about 6in above my belly button. I've got too many to count and cant even keep track of the new ones anymore. If I had a razor I could shave some hair down and show you all some really fucked up ayyyy scars
>>
>>19261721
You too bud take care.
>>
>>19261743
I saw a documentary before that showed that same triangle pattern the person said they were abducted and stuck them with something that had long 3 prong needles on it. A different case similar marks said it was something that had lasers on it and they were burned. Yours looks closer to the one that had the needles stabbed in them.
>>
The UFO i saw around the time those marks appeared my parents witnessed as well, we were driving home and it was real foggy we could barely see a few feet in front of us my dad was driving real slow so we wouldn't run into anything and all of a sudden the sky lit up and we could see for miles, there was no noise so it wasn't a helicopter and the light stayed on for at least a couple minutes so it wasn't a meteor either it seemed to follow us too, my dad wanted to stop and get out and look at it but my mom lost her shit and told him not to. I asked her about it a few years later and she said she thought it was going to land on us that's why she freaked out lol. This was out in the country and no towns or nothing around for miles. I grew up on a farm and saw my share of strange shit at night out there, no light pollution.
>>
>>19261655
GOOD point
>>
The first sighting I ever had I was around 10 years old my mom had put a blanket on the ground and wanted to look at the stars and satellites after about 10 mins some of the lights we thought were stars started moving, kind of gradual at first but then stared spinning around each other and doing maneuvers that would have killed a human pilot, they looked almost like they were playing with each other mimicking each others movement once in a while. we watched them for at least a half an hour when they looked like they were descending and my mom got real scared and said that was enough and we were going in. That was the first of many strange things to come in my life.
>>
Well im done for the night thanks for listening and it was a pleasure telling you my crazy shit, almost liberating.
>>
>>19259569
>overwhelming love
They are tricking your mind. Those things don't feel love of any kind. They are disgusting, evil beings.
>>
>>19263147
It was a dream, and the picture was just one i picked I don't remember what it looked like, I just remember it looked alien to me. I am a rational man and i don't like LARPERS. The UFOs I have witnessed were real. But I have no recollection of being abducted in my life. I may have been from what ive read over the years and suppressed it but i am being truthful and don't need to make shit up, i have had enough genuine strange experiences in my life.
>>
The first time I experienced this it had nothing to do with aliens. And it was another dream. It was strange too though. I dreamed I was back in time and I belonged to a native tribe, I was in a teepee and when i came out any time I would see or talk with someone I would get that sense of love like the alien dream just not as intense but as i walked around it grew stronger from every person. It was like every single person that was there loved me and only had the greatest intent for me like they were proud, loving, nurturing, giving,caring,supporting all rolled into one but the whole tribe was like that none was jealous or mean. It was incredible to feel that even though it was just a dream the feeling stayed with me for a couple days, just try to imagine a city or town like that it would change everything, we would be 1000's of years more advanced. Even in the smallest towns and the closest communities they are still competitive and jealous of others or down right hateful toward some.
>>
Another strange thing I experienced was not too long ago maybe 4 years. I was driving to my parents and there was a giant black thing in the middle of the road i was still too far to make it out but It looked like a really big black bear but as i got closer this thing was laying down i guess because it stood up and was even bigger! I got within 50 ft of it before it started crossing the road but as it was moving i could see this huge bushy tail, at that moment i knew it was a wolf. I seen some pretty big wolves in pictures online but this blew them all away. It gave me the eeriest feeling too not from the size alone it was something else.
>>
I seen other wolves in my life i once saw one chasing a coyote and was twice the size of it so i have other experiences in my mind to compare it with, this wolf was at least 3 times the size of an regular wolf. I also saw some in a zoo, poor things, I never understood why we keep things locked up like that breaking their spirit. We should just keep the ones that wouldn't survive because of an injury or something.
>>
>>19260321
What did you mean with this post? What is going on?
>>
I had a spooky dream about ayyy lmaos, too, man. Several of them to be exact. And they always feature the same guy. He calls himself Elos. In my dream, he told me we had been lovers from two different factions (?) of aliens and we had come to Earth together to be together because we were so in love. He keeps coming to me in dreams begging me to remember or to come see him in certain locations.
>>
>>19260321
I'm ready! When do we meet?
>>
>>19261763
Oh these scars are most definitely from needles and I remember exactly what and why they were stabbing me for all those years. The 2 on the bottom went into my adrenal glands, and the top scar is from a needle into the pancreas. When they take adrenaline from you they also need the insulin/glucogen produced by the pancreas. They use it to counteract the high levels of blood glucose produced from supplemental adrenaline/epinephrine intake. Makes me fucking sick to read about people feeling special or loved by their ayyy encounters, if only they remembered what was actually happening to them. These grey mother fuckers are weak and soft as shit, they are tall and lanky with zero muscle because they have bred out organic apex strength with technology. They survive off of the most basic and efficient energy because their brain requires the most dense nutrient and energy sources to operate- similar to how using stimulants "speeds up the brain" but fucks with vitamin levels to the point of being neurotoxic. They use basic ayyy date rape by fucking with Vitamin A levels to cause night blindness - most of these implants are behind the left ear in males. Once you figure out their biology games you have 2 choices. You can abuse drugs to lower your adrenaline levels and get off the list. Or you can counteract their biotactics with some vitamin supplementation and give them fucking hell when they come at night.
>>
>>19267791
Jesus, where or how did you learn about the specific use of the needles?
>>
>>19267791
I'd probably Keister a 1911 and blow their brains out
>>
You were an alien in your past life.
>>
>>19267791
background info bro?
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.