[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today. 7/7/17.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

File: multiverse.jpg (1MB, 5990x4409px) Image search: [Google]
multiverse.jpg
1MB, 5990x4409px
This is literally the most normal I have ever felt. I feel more normal than in any day in previous weeks. It is as if my identities slipped away through my mind and what is left is only Me.

My stomach constricts at odd intervals, which is my mind attempting to grasp onto an identity. It cannot grasp. Everything is too slippery. I feel I have no identity right now. Only "ME."

I feel so normal that it is very, very, very weird.

What do you feel right now?
>>
>>19259521
Peace, I feel overwhelmingly at peace. My brother feels the same thing. He says he's having a hard time being mad. You have a weird dream yet?
>>
>My stomach constricts at odd intervals
Besides the obvious schizophrenia, my stomach/Solar Plexus chakra has been feeling odd all day
>>
I'm feeling sad that the voices don't talk to me anymore. They abandoned me and left me to rot and die.
>>
>>19259532
Just start from scratch, the voices are teachers. You might have missed one of the fundamentals and need to restructure your base.
>>
File: 1491162370246.png (973KB, 1328x796px) Image search: [Google]
1491162370246.png
973KB, 1328x796px
>>19259545
>the voices are teachers.
Yes, they are there to teach you all about schizophrenia.

They are altogether different from the feedback one would normally receive as a result of their workings.

If you spend too much time straining to hear the voices of your self conceived entities, your brain will eventually fill the silence.
>>
I haven't been able to sleep very much at all since Monday. Just the thought of trying to fall asleep would stress me out since it's become such a frustrating and daunting task. Last night I finally fell asleep without any trouble at all and slept like a log and woke up 13 hours later.
>>
>>19259545
They were definitely teachers. Sometimes late at night, I can hear their whispers. They tell me I have to get high to hear them again. I'm in a position where I can't get high for at least a year or two. I miss them.
>>
>>19259521
I've been calm since yesterday as well. It's just because I cleaned my house, but it's still nice to finally be at peace.
>>
>>19259521
I gotta shit lol
>>
>>19259655
Takin a shit now myself dude l ol
>>
>>19259643
aw your probation officer keeping you from your schizo imaginary friends?? boo hoo.
>>
Sometimes when I think about who I really am I kinda feel like my soul is leaving my body, it's a really weird feeling but I'm always too scared to go on with it kek
>>
>>19259643
Sounds like you have a legitimate problem.
>>
I've slept on and off almost all day, been doing nothing as its my day off work. Just lying in bed watching television while browsing online. Peaceful.
>>
>>19259643
>Sometimes late at night, I can hear their whispers. They tell me I have to get high to hear them again.

You are well on your way to becoming a 33rd degree frater of the local Padded Lodge.
>>
>>19259521
I don't know what it was I ate, but I literally pissed out my ass today. Shortly after eating a honey mustard chicken bacon sandwich and drinking fresh strawberry tea. I feel great now
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 660x460px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 660x460px
>>19259521
Feeling kind of,,,
>>
>>19259678
They're not imaginary, faggot. They're real. They proved it to me.
>>
>>19259643
You don't need physical earthly things. Look into the heart, walk as Bhudda and Jesus walked. Beware of Earthly Sirens too. When you are taught by the heavens it will be through the spirit and heart.
>>
>>19259682
>always too scared
Why?
>>
Today is fucking intense

It's good to see other people are freaking out too

I'm completely exhausted

I feel nothing

Though it's 108 degrees outside right now
>>
>>19259748
I've been doing nothing, slept a lot, and I still feel tired. Maybe it's lyme disease, idk.
>>
Thought it was just me. I've been feeling amazing these past few months.

Woke up late today after a horrific nightmare (I never sleep in, am an early bird and also have nightmares only very rarely) wondered around my house, did absolutely nothing. Feel like I lost my entire identity and don't know who I really am anymore.

Just yesterday I was practicing some occult stuff and now I have no desire to do anything. I don't like it at all
>>
>>19259763
Sorry to say it, but I'm glad I'm not the only one. In fact, I woke up early today and felt quite energized. It all dropped off by midday; I couldn't even avoid an argument with someone I've never argued with, before.

Maybe something is draining people's energy? Grounding in nature might help.
>>
>>19259532

They moved from your mind to gut.
>>
>>19259744
What if shit happens? I don't wanna ascend or something YET
>>
Today i feel completely dead and disconnected. Like im fading away. It's noteably weird but not enough to tell anyone.
>>
>>19259744
Or should I just do it?
>>
>>19259824
Yep.
>>19259809
Then you'll be ascended enough to handle it. The idea that ascension can never be undone is purely a rumor among the unascended. It's your choice no matter what you do or don't do.
>>
>>19259856
Alright, so if I understand I can descend back?
>>
>>19259882

Have you never learned something then forgotten it?
>>
>>19259882
Honestly in your case it sounds like you'll just astral project. I am implying you're making a bigger deal out of it than you actually need.
>>
>>19259887
Oh fair enough

And sorry but I'm not really all too well known with this stuff. You seem to know a good bit about this stuff so what is "astral project"?
>>
>>19259937
It's not even a big deal. There's no reason to be afraid of yourself. Tons of people will say tons of things about what the astral is, or what is and is not the astral plane and it'll all mean nothing if you never project to the same places in the astral that the people who shared those experience went. The more you let yourself journey, the more you'll understand. Don't let a little bit of nervousness get in the way of understanding who you really are.
>>
>>19259969
Thank you my man, I'll be sure to try it out and to not stop myself or pussy out
So yeah, thanks :)
>>
>>19259763
>>19259784

I feel as if you are my own thoughts talking to me. Literally. I am genuinely in a state of mind I have never ever ever before experienced. I too have been feeling progressive and working spiritually hard for several months now.

GodDAMN I feel weird. Like really really really weird. Please keep sharing your feelings, Anons, I've started to feel as if I am the only being and all posts are my own thoughts.

I am unmoving on the couch
>>
>>19259784

By the way, yes, I ground myself barefoot in my backyard for an hour or two every single morning, specifically so that I might continue to be stable. Now I feel quite psychotic. I think that that is what this state of being is.

At this moment I am extremely thankful for my previous meditational and grounding experience over the last few months - this, surely, is preventing me from complete insanity.
>>
>>19259532
good
>>
BUNELDA WHERE YOU AT!!!

Share with us your perceptions of today

Also Hermit, whatchoo up to
>>
File: 1493817607395.jpg (651KB, 1705x1706px) Image search: [Google]
1493817607395.jpg
651KB, 1705x1706px
>>19260282
Oh how did you know i was lurking miss anon.
My head is killing me i feel pretty sick desu.
How's your day/night going?
>>
>>19260296

*Mr.* Anon!

I am the one who keeps posting that I feel like I'm going crazy. I feel better now, but yeah I am really really fatigued in a very strange way. Today feels exceptionally strange. Earlier I was in a psychotic state. With a big ol' headache. I took a buttload of vitamins, especially B12.

Today is weeeeiiiiirdd, especially since my family is frickin walking around completely fine

I think there's a new energy afoot
>>
>>19260296
>>19260325

I'm this guy, for some reason I stopped posting under this tripcode.

weird weird weird weird weird weird weird
>>
It seems like the previous months and years were absolute hell, torture, suffering. This month and the closing of last month feels like a complete energy shift in the world, like things are finally less heavy and the earth is feeling better, perhaps happier...?? Or it's a calm before the storm. Either way, I as of July 2017 start date, feel better than I have in years...
It's strange.
>>
>>19260282
>Also Hermit, whatchoo up to
The tripfag you are looking for is in another castle
>>
>>19260325
>>19260335

I wish i didn't go full Elliot on my computer during my psychotic state hope you feel abit better anon, remember it's a hair between sanity and insanity though id know im insane in the membrane
insane in the meme-brain
Heh.<3
>>
>>19260348

Thanks Bunelda your presence is a comfort to this atmosphere. I feel much more stable. My city is DEAD quiet. Seriously. Barely a muffled car passing here and there. It's never been this quiet at this time. And weather says it'll be even hotter tomorrow, 109

Time to go play skyrim for a while to take the edge off
>>
>>>19260422
>>>19260422
>>>19260422
>>>19260422
>>>19260422

HAPPENING
>>
My weatherman even mentioned today was a quiet peaceful day. Is something going off?
>>
>>19259532
i actually hate this person by this point either they're larping all the time or incredibly delusional
>>
>>19259521
If Kek speaks; I do it.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.