[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Holy Bible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 12

File: The-King-James-Bible.jpg (1MB, 2797x1865px) Image search: [Google]
The-King-James-Bible.jpg
1MB, 2797x1865px
Can someone explain the different versions of the Bible to me? Specifically, which version is the most red-pilled/based? I know certain (((groups))) have written their own versions of the Bible. If i want to read the uncorrupted word of God, which version of the Bible should I read?
>>
>>19259153
>If i want to read the uncorrupted word of God, which version of the Bible should I read?
you're dumb and so is your shit thread
>>
>>19259153
>If i want to read the uncorrupted word of God
If God exists and cares enough to answer prayers, then ask yourself: How many people had actually prayed to read the uncorrupted word of God? To whom was this supposed "Bible" an answer?
>>
>>19259153
Learn greek and read the greek translation.
If you want the most accurate english translation, then read the king james version. Be very careful of other versions because they often intentionally corrupt the word or omit entire verses to mislead followers.
>>
>>19259153
Anon if you'd like to start reading the Bible I recommend the NKJV
>>
KJV
>>
>>19259153
You should wonder and ask yourself this question:

"If God is the caring, loving and just Father, do you really need a book to get to know Him? Can He not just talk to you?".

The danger with books is, and aything that involves a thirth person really, is you might not get a honest, correct or full understanding of what God wants you to know about Him.
Look around you, there are more bibleteachers and interpreters to tell you what the bible actually is trying to tell you then there are chapters in the whole book. And they all have a different version of the 'true' meaning of it.

Forget about the book, talk to God and ask Him to talk to you personaly. That is the only way that you know for sure you will not be misguided.
>>
>>19259267
Don't listen to this, anon. There's timeless wisdom in the words of Jesus Christ.
>>
Douay Rheims version
>>
File: manappointedmortalsorrow.png (40KB, 672x856px) Image search: [Google]
manappointedmortalsorrow.png
40KB, 672x856px
>>19259246
KJVTODAY.com

Kjv only.
>>
>>19259429
Pic related, this code only works in the textus receptus (kjv).
>>
File: 1498972460047.gif (219KB, 1772x2250px) Image search: [Google]
1498972460047.gif
219KB, 1772x2250px
>>
(((They))) make fun of the bible to turn people into atheists. Sad but true.
>>
>>19259226
>Learn greek and read the greek translation.
A.) it's not the same greek as modern greek lol...
B.) you have to learn biblical Aramaic and Hebrew—both of which are dead languages—to read the authentic original

ignore the KJVtards, they know not of what they speak
>>
>>19259153
The original Hebrew. The differences are because of how language evolves for example "thou shall not kill" should be "thou shall not murder" as kill can be taken to mean the destruction of any life rather than murder being the unjustified and immoral killing of a person.

The king James or a modern bible would be the easiest to read and understand. As for uncorrupted word? Unless god specifically spoke to you it can't be found
>>
File: 1498280067709 - Copy.png (2MB, 6144x2328px) Image search: [Google]
1498280067709 - Copy.png
2MB, 6144x2328px
>>19259153
>>
>>19259990
this is the way OP, get to being a scholar...i'm trying to remember the name of the documentary where this scholar was talking about it.
>>
>>19259990
don't listen to this literal faggot, anon. KJV is a good starting point.
>>
File: PA - Copy.png (75KB, 607x571px) Image search: [Google]
PA - Copy.png
75KB, 607x571px
>>19261041
This is probably what you mean
Full Rundown in 2 hours:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ
>>
>>19259475
Amen. This 100%
>>
>>19259153
The real red-pill is to understand that the books of the Bible come from the historical tradition of the Catholic Church; they were collected, written, copied and preserved by the Church and they only have their authority and meaning by Church teaching.

The problem is that in the modern era so many translators can't resist putting their own interpretations and half-baked pet theories into the footnotes, forewords, word choices, phrasing and manuscript choices of their translations.

Many of these choices reflect not the light of Church teaching as would make sense since the Bible literally comes from Church teaching but instead the unverifiable pseudo-scholarly assumptions of the translators who find it more important to push their own egos, prejudices and agendas than to hand down God's Word as received by the apostles.

Because of this I would suggest getting a Bible with commentary and explanations from Church teaching included like the Navarre Bible. The Navarre Bible is pretty much considered the most based study Bible with commentaries from popes, saints and the fathers of the church.

You can also use biblehub and biblegateway to compare translations, there are some that attempt to be as literal as possible (YLT), the KJV and Douay-Rheims are both more on the literal side. The Revised Standard Version, Second Catholic Edition (RSV-2CE) is a modern version that continues in their tradition.

And scripture4all.org has a program to look at the original greek words next to the english (interlinear translation).
>>
>>19259153
If you want to read an uncorrupted version then learn greek or get a greek to english version. The greek is what the new Testament was written in. Best answer.
>>
>>19259153
>>19259429
Every Christian needs to watch this video and pass it on
https://youtu.be/kFtI_mVOXbQ
>>
>>19262051
Also, here's a free app that is like what this anon
>>19261784
Described in his last paragraph. I wouldn't advise to read any other version than the original KJV because the new translations question or even completely omit scriptures the speak of Jesus' Godliness
>>
Christfags are retarded.
>>
>>19259153
>If i want to read the uncorrupted word of God, which version of the Bible should I read?

None, as the word of God is in no bible.
>>
>>19259475
so essentially the sect that everyone should belong to is the lutheran church, and the bible everyone should be using is the kjv?

fine by me since the catholic church is corrupted to shit
>>
>>19262062
You're going to find Jesus in your life.
>>
>>19262078
My first redpill was jesus. I even attended a fucking chruch, but I just couldn't find the "holy spirit". The bible only made me more miserable. Then I found the right gods who actually treat me as a human being despite being a human being.
>>
Hands down the best and most accurate version there is.
>>
>>19262072
Lutheran church doesn't even have a moral code anymore the days when they could make arguments about scripture or faith are looong gone
>>
>>19259429
Yeah I agree, Jared Leto should come down. He's not that great of an actor especially his last performance as the Joker.
>>
blue pilled thread
>>
>>19259226
What? There are literally known to be in the King James version corruptions for the purpose of misleading people. Is this some double blind occult shit where you're telling people to do something that will debunk itself if they try to listen to you? You aren't as hard to see through as you'd like to pretend.
>>
>>19259153
Mysticism is how I intend to know the truth.
>>
File: turntheothercheek_truth.png (381KB, 1380x511px) Image search: [Google]
turntheothercheek_truth.png
381KB, 1380x511px
>>19262072
Independent Baptist churches are probably your best bet, that and read the Bible on your own with study guides with context.
Pic realted is how you can get confused
Pastor anderson is pretty based, gives no shits and beleives in the literal word of the Bible, also is very knowlegable.
Here is him on Tv on an interview
>all gays are pedophiles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qk1Mcw5Au8o
>>
File: Morpheus_Redpill.jpg (19KB, 317x292px) Image search: [Google]
Morpheus_Redpill.jpg
19KB, 317x292px
What if I told you that the Bible was copied from the Sumerian Tablets. And that they left out much of the details and the context.

What if what you have been given is a children's version to keep you as a slave in their Matrix?
>>
>>19263027
>Protestants are legit
I came here to laugh at you.
>>
File: 1429681665383.png (79KB, 1230x809px) Image search: [Google]
1429681665383.png
79KB, 1230x809px
>>19263067
(You)
>>
>>19262157
List said corruptions
>>
>>19263035
Brother!

Whence cometh evil? Ea and El are brothers, hence El is not omnipotent over Ea. The question decomposes with context.

Motherfuckers need to work on their Cuneiform.
>>
>>19264429
Go be a choir boy.
>>
>>19264476
>Makes a claim
>Doesn't back it up with evidence
nice
>>
File: 20170708_185511.jpg (634KB, 2896x2896px) Image search: [Google]
20170708_185511.jpg
634KB, 2896x2896px
Stop worshipping a psychotic volcano demon that wants you to bow down before it's (((Chosen People))) and go read the Vedas, the Eddas, and Evola.
>>
>>19264721
What don't waste your time in obsolete puny Gods, worship Viracocha creator of the elements, killer of the stone giants.
>>
>>19264721
Evola? Will you fools ever stop getting indoctrinated?
The world doesn't work like that.
>>
>>19259976

Well most of the Bible is a boring piece of shit, and I didn't need anybody to tell me that
>>
>>19259475
Also, King James and not Reina-Valera? I understand this is an English speaking board, but Reina-Valera is from 1602 and is based on Stephanus' N.T. and the Masoretic Text. Since its publication it has been a more consistent version of scripture. Also more beautiful in an artistic sense. King James Bible was modified several times after the first edition.
>>
ESV, because it's easier to read and stays very true to the original text.

You can't go wrong with KJV though, the language can be a bit difficult and outdated, but it's still a very good translation and actually quite poetic.
>>
>>19265239
t. brainlet who couldn't understand Evola
>>
Might wanna check out the Apocrypha too while ur at it
>>
>>19260998
Do I need to gosh darn prove all of these mother f---ing examples wrong tonight? Because the first one is pretty easy....
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis+1%3A1-5&version=NIV
Note img claiming NIV says, "In the beginning.... one day.", however, link to an online NIV translation says, "In the beginning ... - the first day".

Second one, while accurate, depends on if you're using the Hebrew, or greek as your base translation, and most don't even say prosper, but more of a continuation... Like the ways of the wicked will not end, kind of thing. Similar thread or concept between the two, but yeah, depends on translation context.

3rd one: has an alt translation that makes this moot point. And even then, it makes no sense in context in KJV. All translations trying to convey same point.

I will go on if people disagree, but unfortunately it's late, and I'm not enough of an autist to do this after midnight before having to wake up for church tomorrow morning.
>>
>>19265439
idiot.

to say kjv was modified is to imply changed, when it was only refined, big difference. things like "johnn" were corrected to "john" and Jesus Christ to Jesus or vice versa. learn to studyyyyy for fucks sake.
>>
>>19259153
the eth-CEPHER

https://youtu.be/2avb2q_oFPM
>>
Every Bible says the same thing, it says so in the Bible
>>
>>19259153
Learn to decrypt the symbology etched into whatever your vision contains for the least corrupted word of god, the same themes will display thereself even when the surroundings are different.
>>
>>19259301
But that same wise teachings can be found elsewhere.
In Greek philosophy everything can be found. In today's move database everything can be found.
Christianity is not the only path to more spirituality, although it claims it does. That fact alone should wake you up and see how potential dangerous it is (to those who stop thinking).
>>
http://www.why-christians-convert-to-islam.com/MYFormationofNEWTestamentv2.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8MH7BW_bFo

The fact to the matter is that the New Testament is an evolutionary text that evolved over hundreds of years as a result of numerous canons (EXHIBIT A). Moreover, the bible, as it appears today in English, has been, since 1600 AD changed and re-examined repeatedly. The King James version of the Bible, published in 1611 (EXHIBIT A), was eventually corrected again in 1952 (EXHIBIT A), and a new bible was prepared. The RSV means: Corrected and Re-examined version. Still, after all corrections made up to 1952 (EXHIBIT A), this version of the bible was not altogether accepted. Thus, in 1971, an even newer, double-corrected Bible was introduced (EXHIBIT A).

It is obvious that both sons of Abraham, Ishmael and Isaac were both part of the Abrahamic covenant. The word of God cannot have errors. The word of God would not have unknown authors. The word of God could not be established throughout history by what members of certain councils decreed.

Finally, the Quran has no errors, miraculously agrees with science, and was recorded by one man during his lifetime. The Quran is the only holy book that remained fully intact from the time of its revelation until today. No additions deletions or subtractions found its way into the book; the Quran is the only authentic revelation still around. The Quran is the direct words of God. God should speak directly to his creatures rather than have hundreds of unknown authors and hundreds of councils to decide what his word should be. Moreover, God would protect his final revelation to mankind from the butchering that we have seen the Bible undergo (Exhibit A). GOD HAD TO SEND ANOTHER PROPHET FROM ABRAHAM'S OTHER SON TO CLEAR UP THE HUGE MESS WE HAVE JUST WITNESSED (main article). Therefore, Islam superseded Christianity.
>>
>>19267332
Islam was created by the Catholic Church to take over Jerusalem
>>
File: islam_baphomet.png (462KB, 815x2136px) Image search: [Google]
islam_baphomet.png
462KB, 815x2136px
>>19267332
Watch this brother, see the truth.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNAS0aaViM4
The Islamic Dilemma, if the Quaran is true, the Bible has to be True, but if the Bible is True, The Quaran is False.If the Bible is False, the Quaran is False
>>
>>19267332
Exactly this. There are a wide variety of books with the words of Gods, prophets, apostles. Jesus, etc. that were considered worthy of study at one point. Some of them present information contradictory to the books that are currently accepted. If you want to be a scholar then I suggest you read them all.

Romans... 300 years after Jesus preside over the council to decide what's in and out and when two things conflict make a change or correction. Mortal men made these decisions. Elite political and religious figures. The conflict of interest is so apparent it is sad.

If you want truth get it from yourself. Access your higher self and observe as the information you seek is delivered to you. Learn to use intuition to discern truth from half truth from lie.
>>
>>19267471
keep sharing the truth.
>>
>>19259153
Orthodox study bible

All others are shit
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.