[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Werewolves if they exist what there about and if a human can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: images (1).jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
5KB, 259x194px
Werewolves do they exist? Can someone make a deal to become one with an angel or demon? Can they shift at will IF they exist? What are there weakness and strengths? Can they control themselves in wolfish form? How can you tell if they are a were?
>>
why is this board so terrible
>>
Because people like me are bored and want to find out if it's possible and if it ain't today years from now it should be possible with better science.
>>
>>19259039
its not
werewolves are gay
fuck off
get out of my spooks
>>
>>19259081
Thank you. Stay spooky.
>>
Werewolf here.

AROOOOOOoooooooooOOoOoOOoOOOoOoOOOoooooooooo

Joking aside there are some good books with catalogs of modern sitings of wolf men. One esample is Real Wolfmen True Encounters in Modern America. Probably just a bunch of misidentified black bear sightings but make good spooky reading.

All you'll get on x are a bunch of LARPers jacking off about Lycan fantasies or ripping off W:TA.
>>
>>19259039
All of that information is in on wikipedia. The only reason to ask here is if you believe there's someone here with personal experience. There might be, but without some piece of known information to test them on it's basically impossible to tell the difference between someone relating a true experience and someone spinning you a tale.

Before someone asks, I'll sum up the wiki content: it's complicated. One story says one thing, another story says another thing, and none of the verifiable elements are really conclusive. Basically, the same deal as with vampires.

>>19259046
Because all you do is whine.
>>
>>19259039
Wendigos are real but werewolves not anymore they got killed by the inquisition.
>>
>>19259039
yes they exist,Zeus transformed King Lyacon into the very first werewolf so if you wanna become one its not an angel or demon you wanna go to.Silver and wolfsbane kill werewolves. They get the traits of a wolf which would be super senses strength and speed.Depends on the strength of the Lycanthrope and how close it is to the full moon.
>>
en el país donde vivo a los brujos que tienen la capacidad de cambiar su forma humana con su forma animal se les llama HUAYPECK son brujos mayas que tienen aquella habilidad, inclusive se cree que igual hubieron brujos que tenían la capacidad de cambiar a fenómenos naturales por ejemplo huracanes, pero solo brujos muy poderosos nacían con esa habilidad.
>>
File: 1498529927210.jpg (61KB, 834x960px) Image search: [Google]
1498529927210.jpg
61KB, 834x960px
>>19259039

Well, i never mentioned it here, but since this is the first werewolf thread i see, i have something

my mother says when she was a child, she lived in a very weird street, where all things happened. she said one a guy died in a car parked on the street(heart attack), another time she says she and her siblings would hear a cart and its horses passing by at night, but when they went to look at it, there was no cart

and the scariest story is of a guy who is said to have been a werewolf. she says he was a very wierd germanic guy, with blue eyes and so white he was almost an albino. he was very very weird, and he would often vanish and appear in his house days later, with bruises and scratches all over his body, and with torn clothes.
She says there was this one time where the street's hen house dawned with all chickens dead, with almost no blood and their necks broken
The same day the germanic guy was not in his house, and appeared days later with bruises, scratches and marks all over his body, with torn clothes again
she didn't lie to me, i can tell you that, but she was a child, and children can be impressed sometimes
>>
I would assume Lycanthropy is real. I remember this old story from the great grandfather about the things
>long ago there were two men, an older one & a younger one from Ireland due to siding with O'Neil they were exiled & found themselves in Europe
>they entered a bar one day with Germans
>smelt like old wet dog & the men were hairy with dog like eyes
>younger brother starts a fight & wins but has a bite on his arm
>for the next two weeks he is sick until he disapears one night
>In the woods he kills a big beast which he though was a bear & he moves on
>finds nothing
>takes out knife to skin bear
>he finds a naked body with an arrow threw it's neck
>he checked the arrowhead & saw it was his
>he is about to close his brother's eyes but his eyes are just like theirs
>he closes them & bolts back to where they stayed

Apparently it was a family story told down the generations.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.