[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

unexplained and spooky greentext/screenshots

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1497630735193.png (384KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1497630735193.png
384KB, 808x805px
im relatively new to this board, and i'm bummed that i seemed to have missed out on a lot of spooky shit.
could you post some of the most unexplainable, undeniably spooky things that you've come across on here.

greentext, screenshots, images etc.
post your favorites.
>>
>>19258899
I have a request, if anyone has it saved. Its when the anon talks about when he was a kid and he would see bizare geometric supposedly higher dimentional shapes that are impossible in our reality in tv screens, I think he said they communicated with him, or thought that they did.
>>
>>19258899
I've been lurking here for pretty much time, but i'm searching the same as OP, as far as i've been here I've seen only flat earth, bad LARPing unlike the tech savvy demon one, and every good post isn't about spooky things happened.
>>
This board is shit now, just search the catalog for the creepypasta thread. You won't find anything more than idiots LARPing and asking for ~magic tips~ while pretending the world is gonna end in a handful of months, every handful of months.

I advise not wasting your time, but just remember: you're here forever.
>>
>>19258899
I'm sorry I can't help much at all but some spooky shit has gone down here, not sure if it's real or anything but I could give you names you can google to find the story, in case nobody posts the pictures on this thread, there's the doktor in the woods, which is pretty recent, a bunch of skinwalker stories which desu are pretty good and the dude that beat up ghosts with his bare fists.
>>
>The griefter
>>
>>19259008
it's Grifter without ie
>>
File: theholyfists.png (407KB, 1160x2928px) Image search: [Google]
theholyfists.png
407KB, 1160x2928px
>>
>>19260764
the smelliest bullshit ever but i believe
>>
>>19258999
The Doctor was proven LARPing tho
Apart from all the fallacies:
>OP says to go hunt Doctor on live with an application
>Does it
>Everyone watching
>1 h and half of walking on a forest
>2/3 times zooming at random things
>Talks almost nothing
>Finally says something that people can understand
>"There is no more connection here"
>Stream ends

And that was the last time anyone heard of OP.
No, not because he was killed, just like most of others "never heard of again" because OP was a faggot
>>
>>19260837
I want to believe so I shall
Never been scared of demons before, partially because I'm Christian, and partially because punching at least one thing paranormal is on my bucket list
>>
>>19258899
There's nothing spooky here m8, just roleplayers, the mentally ill, and desperate weirdos like me who like to go camping and tell scary stories.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.