[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's have a Thread for Paranormal powers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (257KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
257KB, 1920x1080px
Under christ you have to powers off
- Healing
- Drive of Demons
- Filling people with the Holy ghost
And recently i have heard off a man that was able to command animals. First off he commanded the ants to leave his house, he continued to experiment with birds all to success

Under Satan you have the powers off

- Being filled with a demon
- Conjuring beasts
- Placing curses
- Filling Crystals
- Spells
- Predicting future
- Selling your soul
>>
>>19258374
The fuck is this shit?

Under your own dominion you have the powers off (sic)
- Not sucking anyone elses cock
- Dismissing christfag faggotry as just that
- Calling OP out for his shit threads
- Actual paranormal powers
>>
>>19258374
Satanic powers are fleeting and come with a price no one wants to pay when the time comes, but they all pay it anyway. Take heed.
>>
>>19258374
Satan also offers you unlimited sex, which is not at all as you think it is. At a point, you have to fuck everything he offers you, no matter how shitty.
That's why I personally disregard the faggot. Christ is a cool friend and you can actually pair those powers with the Buddhic ones.
>>
>>19258374

what language does he speak

what langugage did jesus speak
>>
>>19260979
Aramiac
>>
File: nazareth-map3.gif (26KB, 448x336px) Image search: [Google]
nazareth-map3.gif
26KB, 448x336px
>>19260979
In the days of Jesus three languages prevailed in Palestine: The common people spoke some dialect of Aramaic; the priests and rabbis spoke Hebrew; the educated classes and the better strata of Jews in general spoke Greek. The early translation of the Hebrew scriptures into Greek at Alexandria was responsible in no small measure for the subsequent predominance of the Greek wing of Jewish culture and theology. And the writings of the Christian teachers were soon to appear in the same language. The renaissance of Judaism dates from the Greek translation of the Hebrew scriptures. This was a vital influence which later determined the drift of Paul's Christian cult toward the West instead of toward the East.
>>
When i was in high school. i did silly magic spell and that to make this girl to find in love with me. But we ended up having sex after a few weeks. I remember having 2 red candles and 1 white candles burning. but cant really remember now..
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.