[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, guys, /pol/ak here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: sigil.png (5KB, 444x440px) Image search: [Google]
sigil.png
5KB, 444x440px
I came round to tell you my last night's dream, and ask if you guys have a similar experience or can offer some sort of explanation, because this blew my mind.

>go to sleep last night later than usually
>got an exam in the morning, was kinda anxious
>I'm in the dream world
>it's oddly familiar but something's off, I'm not me, per se
>blur
>I'm in a bathroom of a cafe I visit in rl, but as everything it's odd
>go to the sink to splash some water in my face
>look in the mirror, it's me (kinda) but I have an eye on my left shoulder
>spookd.jpg
>look down, try not to panic, splash some water in my face
>look up
>I'm distorted... I mean the image in the mirror is, as if it were sloppily erased by an eraser
>explosion.jpg (that's what it felt like)
>I'm falling
>time slowed down
>matter around me starts to disintegrate into dust
>open my eyes in ''RL''
>it's my bedroom but I can see this beautiful sky with pastel clouds
>there is a sigil of sorts inbetween these two worlds, the ''pastel sky'' one and my bedroom ''world''
>something's pulling me up from my bed
>I can see my hands besides me, I'm not pulling myself up
>panic.jpg
>wake up in cold sweat

What the fuck happened last night?

I usually don't dream (or don't remember them), I have one once in a blue moon. I'm an anxious fella, can't really relax (I'm not nagging, I learned to live with myself), and I believe this is why I don't dream.

I had this idea that I was not in my own body, and that this ''pulling'' was actually some kind of a force trying to get me back inside myself, or maybe the opposite, to prevent me from re-entering my body...

pic rel, what the sigil looked lik, I remember the contours, but I could swear it was more detailed.
>>
ah yes it's a demon attack, seems your dreams carried you off in the Astral realm

Repent pray to christ and get a priest to ward your house and yourself
>>
>>19258344
Are you fucking serious?
What's with the sigil? What does it mean?
>>
This is a common thing to see yourself in a mirror. It is your mind attempting to awaken you into realization that you were in a dream.
It gives you certain... clues to realize your in a dream, and run away with complete control over the dream. Lucid dream. You messed up your chance. It's very hard to get it just right though... not everybody can control their dreams.
>>
>>19258371
Sigils are often used in spells, often times they are painted then filled with power through sexual energies or perhaps blood magic to cause a reaction somewhere

This Sigil i have not seen before but it would seem as the demon attacking you have taken a liking to the sigil
>>
Astral projection 110%
>>
>>19258371
Here is CIA papers on Astral projecting the Tldr on it is that a man is able to go into another realm with the spirit and there he is able to commune with Demons, and see things in this world, The CIA thought it would be usefull for hostage situations

http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1499306174824.webm
>>
File: 1499186724598.jpg (63KB, 418x640px) Image search: [Google]
1499186724598.jpg
63KB, 418x640px
>>19258396
Wrong pic, very sorry

Also come in this thread if you need me another day
>>19242348

//Jon-Pall
>>
>>19258396
>>19258388
I wasn't even trying to go to other planes, I just wanted to get good shut eye before the exam, but I slept in... fml
>>
>>19258405
aa well that can happen
>>
>>19258405
Going through the Library with the code from this picture will learn you more about the matter
>>19258401

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/search/site/CIA-RDP96-00791R00020007001-9
>>
Anyway, thanks a bunch guys. I was seriously spoopd, it was a novel experience.
Hopefully it won't repeat, or I'll be able to control it.
If anyone figures out the meaning behind the "sigil", sign, whatever, I posted, I'd be grateful
>>
>>19258424
I think its old spanish.
>>
https://youtu.be/xhj5er1k6GQ?t=3m7s
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.