[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me everything you know about the shadow government.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: shaddow-government.jpg (28KB, 286x287px) Image search: [Google]
shaddow-government.jpg
28KB, 286x287px
Tell me everything you know about the shadow government.
>>
>>19258098
Flat Earth Plane. More land. 'Vector'. 'nuff said.
>>
File: 1471578532040-2.png (1017KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
1471578532040-2.png
1017KB, 1360x768px
Remote viewing, ufo, antimatter, laser, cloning, transhumanism, media, finance, politics and the list goes on.
The shadow government is not a single entity. More like multiple cabal working toward their own goal, semtimes with other, sometimes against other. The only things theses groups have in common is deceit and secrecy.

But the only thing there is to know about them is they have already lost.
Will we be losing with them ? That's an interesting question.
>>
>>19258098
Terra is owned by members of the interstellar community, and always has been. One of the contractual limits of incarnating as a human on Terra is that certain details about intergalactic politics wouldn't be made manifest, so that souls grown on Terra would have a period of time to establish their identity apart from outside influence.

Where matters of human rights violations of Terrans is concerned, certain groups whose identities by the contractual limits of the owners of this planet cannot be disclosed without proper clearance, are called in to settle disputes. These unidentifed groups are effective. The governments of this planet habitually sweep their own dealings with these human rights issues under the proverbial carpet, leaving a noticeable trace of information being hidden.

What you call the Shadow Government is not a unified entity per se, but the conflicting interests between Terran governments which are publicly made aware of hiding information, and interstellar communities which are contractually limited by how much they are allowed to reveal about their existence, but who step in to curtail the human rights violations of Terran governments when necessary.

For example, the physical planet, Terra, is rigged with enough explosives to annihilate the majority of the human population, and it is the Terran governments which are publicly made aware of that claim ownership of the weapons which are being used in this hostage situation. In 2015, March 23, the United States Air Force launched an explosive weapon from a submarine off the coast of California.

https://www.rt.com/usa/243353-usaf-nuclear-icbm-test/

(1/2)
>>
>>19258789
Before it reached maximim altitude, the explosive weapon was analyzed, and rendered obsolete. Do you think that this missile was just a test, or is that a lie that representatives of the U.S.A.F. told, after their explosive weapon was disarmed mid-flight?

Regardless of its initial launch state, having shown not just the people who live on Terra, but the entire universe (since light from this planet radiates outward to the universe) that the U.S.A.F. is willing to even bluff about something like mass extinction of the species on this planet, let alone actually possibly attempting to initiate full scale nuclear war, they are now effectively on the watch list of certain groups who value the lives of Terrans more highly than whoever gave the final confirmarion to launch that explosive weapon in March 23, 2015.

That said, there is nothing stopping you from introducing your self to the interstellar community, and learning for your self, personally about the interstellar politics involved concerning the planet, Terra at this moment of your time. At which point you will learn that what you call the Shadow Government has both a light, and dark aspect to it, with numerous shades of twilight in between.

I hope this elucidates up some of the mystery surrounding the upper echelons of Terran governmental structure. It goes all the way up, to the galactic core, and even beyond that.

(2/2)
>>
Jews
>>
>>19258098
The IRS has extensive plans, Armed Forces, and Survival Shelters in case of the apocolypse so that they can keep taxing the survivors as soon as it's over.
>>
>>19258098
you need to go to the deep web
>>
>>19258098
They are the illuminati.
>>
They ain't from the Bronx I'll tell ya that much
>>
>>19258803
You talk alot like max.spiers
>>
>>19258789
>>19258803

Out of interest, what does god need with a starship?

It would be nice if participation in this community was voluntary. I feel like a plastic pipette at the moment.

While the rules aren't disclosed to us I'm confident that everything else is aware of them. Apparently these rules allow the use of memory alteration but this may be a civil rights issue to deal with at a later date.

If anyone is approached by a seemingly benevolent entitiy/ies remember to treat them with respect, treat them as you would like to be treated or the consequences could include the loss of free will entirely.
>>
>>19260004
What exactly would we be looking for on the deep web? Anything in particular? I've been there before through TOR and it sucked ass lol.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.