[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Angelical thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: oracao-de-sao-miguel-arcanjo-2.jpg (49KB, 640x330px) Image search: [Google]
oracao-de-sao-miguel-arcanjo-2.jpg
49KB, 640x330px
How can i summon ma boi Michael
>>
By summoning a demon for him to smite probably
>>
>>19258043
Need sources, like books or something
>>
>>19258014
michael here, what do you want nigger?
>>
you need
>3 bottles of malt whiskey
>candles
>a gram of meth

procedure
>chant michaelus enter mianus 4 times
>down the bottles of whiskey after chanting
>shout entras mi buttus now
>use a spoon to melt the meth over the candle then sniff
>wait for the apparation
>>
Speaking of, I'm a Criminal Justice major, and Michael being the patron saint of law enforvement, I've been wanting to get a tattoo of his sigil. My question is, will having his sigil ony body have any negative consequences? I know Crowley was dabbling in Enochian magic during his time in his house by Loch Ness, and that house repprtedly became cursed as a result of him not ginishing his ritual. If angel magic can bring bad shit in you, is it a bad idea to get an archangel sigil tattooed on my body?
>>
>>19258720
youll gain powers
99% sure
>>
>>19258728
Rad if true. I just need it for protection tho. I've seen people selling necklaces and stuff with the sigil on them, but I want something I won't be able to lose.
>>
>>19258522
My dick exploded
>>
>>19258014
Like this:
"St. Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our safeguard against the malice and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do thou,
O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
by the power of God,
thrust into hell Satan,
and all the evil spirits,
who prowl about the world
seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.
>>
>>19258014
Join the romanian Iron Guard
>>
>>19258720
There are no "turns down" in any "angel magic", simply because, if you don't believe it, easily said, it doesn't exist, if you believe in it, we're talking about Christianity, where you can disavow your oaths to God, so you have nothing to be scared of, also in the Bible it's said that having a tatoo of angels, jesus etc.. isn't wrong at all.
So yeah anon, go ahead, you have nothing to fear in this.
There are plenty of workers that tatoo themselves their own patron saint
>>
So, nobody knows?
>>
>>19258891
This.
>>
File: 220px-DarthBane-frontal.jpg (20KB, 220x222px) Image search: [Google]
220px-DarthBane-frontal.jpg
20KB, 220x222px
Have any of you worked with Saint Expedite? I have and so far he's worked wonders, but I still have questions about him.
>>
>>19258918
Good to know anon, thanks.
>>
>>19258720
Crowley was Doing the Abramelin Ritual at Boleskine, not Enochian.
>>
>>19258891
Ayyy!
>>
>>19258014
Leave poor old boy alone. He's trying to work.
>>
>>19258745
A bracelet. I've been having horrific nightmares since i was 8-12 but after i bought a sacred bracelet from a monastery in Greece, i haven't seen those nightmare again.

The bracelet is so tight now, it is impossible to remove, and it is not bothering me at all.
>>
>>19258861
Go to adult gif for that.
-Michael
>>
>>19258014
i sorry michael is "indisposed" at the moment. the lights are on but nobody is home. you see when the battle was over and the fallen cast down to earth michael was the only archangel allowed to stay in heaven. even the others who fought for god were cast out

the singular condition on which he was allowed to stay was that he be reduced to a lower angel class. which means he doesnt have free will. without free will you dont have sentience. hes just a guard dog with a flame sword. a overgrown amoeba who is only allowed to eat trespassers
>>
>>19259146
Man that sounds so much easier and simple than what really happened.
>>
>>19259146
*yawn*
>>
File: tmp_2657-scale.php-411494855.jpg (8KB, 225x200px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_2657-scale.php-411494855.jpg
8KB, 225x200px
>>19259146
I negotiated a contract with the Archangel Michael not too long ago--within this last month. It's taking effect in this moment of our shared time. Freewill isn't a concern, considering that the Archangel Michael's choice was to preserve the tradition of obedience to God, through positive unification while allowing Lucifer to spread the teachings of polarity to this physical planet, Terra, in order to give humans a choice over having freewill or not.

An infinitely intelligent mirror (even without freewill of its own) has every bit as much efficacy to affect a person's fate as that person is willing to show to their self, through the reflection of that mirror. The Archangel Michael serves as a role model for positivity and unification. All that is required to open a line of communication to the Archangel Michael's soul group is to understand how Lucifer's social memory complex contrasts with obedience to God, as demonstrated by the Archangel Michael--and then do the opposite of what Lucifer would do for any given situation.

This will calibrate a person's fate to be alignment with the Archangel Michael's teachings, which will manifest as metaphors with contextual meaning based on the social situation that person is in, at the moment that they reminded of their will to follow the Archangel Michael's teachings.

This has all been carefully negotiated ahead of time, including Lucifer's disobedience to God, which was actually adherent obedience to the polarity that God made manifest in Lucifer's social memory complex.
>>
>>19258918
>>19259048
>>19258720
You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh, for the dead, neither shall you make in yourselves any figures or marks: I am the Lord.
Leviticus 19:28
That said Jesus fulfilled the law of Moses and Christians are not prohibited from tattoos but why not just carry (and recite) a Chaplet of St. Micheal? It's like a small rosary and honors all the angels.
>>
>>19259225
i think you misunderstand the what beings are really doing. Archangels are like prisms. All of existence comes from god. Lucifer and Michael are not enemies, they are brothers. They both love the creator of all. All social memory complexes are part of a greater whole.
>>
>>19259455
well, actually self aware conscious light. social memory is like this light joining together with other light. All the gods and pantheons that people have are like mirrors and prisms. higher selves were like all the godly avatars in the sky, in the spirit. then people living in harmony with the spiritual realm. All light comes from the sun and stars.
>>
File: 1498632936938.gif (4MB, 446x250px) Image search: [Google]
1498632936938.gif
4MB, 446x250px
>>19258014

you can't summon ancient aliens if they have long left or already have died

>> youaretehnoob
>>
File: mot.png (570KB, 746x638px) Image search: [Google]
mot.png
570KB, 746x638px
>>19259529
>teh
You are the faggot.
>>
I'm here, brud.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.