[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Banishment rituals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1499049394067.jpg (371KB, 644x914px) Image search: [Google]
1499049394067.jpg
371KB, 644x914px
Hi guise.
My favorite banishment ritual is the banishing ritual of the lesser pentagtam.
I was wondering if any of you had some advice as how to better perform this ritual?
Or if any of you have a better banishment ritual, specifically for protection while sleeping.
Thank you for your help
>>
The lesser pentagtam ritual is good but must be practiced regularly
>>
>>19257654
How regularly? Especially for it to be effective at night?
>>
>>19257660
Not that anon, but pretty much daily. Doing the LIRP in the morning and LBRP in the evening, both daily, is typically recommended. of course, you can add it in wherever else it's necessary, for banishing or invoking. Also, Regardie gives a great explanation as to how you are supposed to trace the pentagrams, basically (for banishing Earth pentagram) Start at left hip, trace up to a point even with your forehead, down to a point even with your left hip, up even with left shoulder, then across and even with right shoulder, and finally back down even with the left hip again. Until I heard it described this way I was never sure exactly what size to make the pentagrams..
>>
>>19257660
Should be once a day but, I have found once a week is sufficient
>>
>>19257695
Thank you for the insights. Do you have any advice as to protect from sleep paralysis and being attacked while in that state?
>>
>>19257696
>Once a week is sufficient
Maybe if you're *only* using it to banish and you don't do multiple daily invocations. Crowley once said something to the effect of "Anyone who thinks of the LBRP as merely a banishing ritual does not deserve to possess it."
>>
File: M0B.jpg (69KB, 500x726px) Image search: [Google]
M0B.jpg
69KB, 500x726px
>>19257638

Learn how to breathe. I do not mean instinctual breathing, which is what you normally do -- Take up qigong or yoga and learn mindful breathing. When performing the ritual, flow. Let it be a natural extension of yourself; Sync your breathing to the action/speech flow of the ritual. Additionally, it is suggested that you perform the invoking form of the pentagram in the morning upon waking, whilst you perform the banishing form before bed. Follow the pentagram ritual with the hexagram ritual -- Invoking upon waking whilst banishing before bed. Sleep paralysis is simply your meat battening down the hatches while your intellect struggles to free itself from its cage; Take up the study/practice of astral projection or control your mind better and enter in to sleep normally Entities are only attracted to you because you keep feeding them with fear or other emotional energy; Ignore them and they'll fuck off eventually -- Learn to control yourself. Something to be noted is that the pentagram/hexagram rituals "light you up" so to speak (yes, even just the banishing form), and that if you wish to mask your presence you should practice the Rose Cross ritual after completing the pentagram and hexagram rituals.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.