[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Fecund Universe Theory

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: fecunduniverse.jpg (41KB, 696x414px) Image search: [Google]
fecunduniverse.jpg
41KB, 696x414px
I've been interested in what this universe is for years and spend every day thinking about it. Out of all the theories I've ever heard none makes sense more than the Fecund Universe Theory suggested by Lee Smolin:

>Our universe was formed by a cosmic version of biological evolution
>There must be a way that the cosmos reproduces and undergo mutation the way DNA does from parent to child
>Quantum gravity in black holes play a role
>When a giant star explodes the core collapses to a single point in theory but could it also be the start of a whole new universe?
>The star that forms the black hole after its "death" and just before it collapses and becomes infinitely dense it bounces back and begins to expand again
>The dimensions of space and time of these new universes branch off from ours inside the black hole

>TLDR our universe is inside a black hole in an ever expanding family tree

for absolutely amazing CGI of what it looks like watch here (Pic Related)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Srmqi1caU0k
>>
>>19257350
I was thinking of this years ago.

Black holes are like mini versions of the Big Crunch theory. And the more we analyze the universe the more it seems like every single thing in existence pretty much repeats its own pattern.
Electrons orbit neutrons, planets orbit stars, stars orbit galactic centers
Add that with patterns such as fractals and the Golden Ratio, and it seems like that the smaller you go down the less differences there are in reality (aside from quantum mechanics I can't account for that bullshittery)

So if a black hole absorbs and crunches down everything it devours perhaps it can also create an infinitessimaly small universe within, with humans that can never comprehend just how tiny their relatively ultramassive world really is.
>>
>>19257455
We are living in a universe inside a universe inside a universe and so on. It actually makes so much sense it insane.
>>
Is it like the microcosm to microcosm mirrorring from the Law of one? There seems to be infinite octaves and sub-octaves, from planes, to densities. After one is completed there is another. It's pretty cool. They also say that black holes happen when enough spiritual gravity to reunite with the creator has been achieved. After enough has been achieved for the whole universe, it will collapse and creation will begin again, probably in another octave, maybe.
>>
>>19257350
There is a game on steam called Everything. You might like it.>>19257501
>>19257483
>>19257455
>>
File: IMG_3055.jpg (43KB, 599x574px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3055.jpg
43KB, 599x574px
>>19257531
Thank you! I'll check it out. I watched the trailer and it definitely looks like something I'd like.
It also had an interesting number of views ahah.
Thank you! :D
>>
>>19257455
>it seems like every single thing in existence pretty much repeats its own pattern.
>Electrons orbit neutrons, planets orbit stars, stars orbit galactic centers
You had a HUGE jump from electrons to planets. If it's "every single thing in existence," what do chairs orbit? What do trees orbit? Why do we go from an orbital system that's .1 nanometers across to an orbital system that's 150 gigameters across? Why doesn't anything within those skipped ranges follow this pattern?
>>
>>19257541
777 views on 7/7/17, i think you're on to something anon
>>
>>19258155
>what do chairs orbit? What do trees orbit?
Those are just features of earth, which orbits the sun.
>>
>>19260120
The repeating pattern is no longer seen at the range of .01m - 10,000m. The idea that this pattern can be seen in everything is demonstrably false.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.