[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Possible to make a deal with a Demon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (6KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 284x177px
I'm looking to make a deal with a demon and want to know if it's possible to become a cambion, or something like it, how would one go about summoning a demon or making a deal with one? Anyone know?
>>
Find a crossroads, leave chocolate, tobacco, or alcohol in the center every night for 9 nights. On the last night, you'll be greeted by a man dressed in shadows. He'll give you what you want, but you'll have to give him what he wants in return.
>>
>>19257144
Not OP But intriuged if i dont like his offer can i refuse the offer or try to counter?
>>
>>19257152
No. He doesn't bargain. He gives you what you want. You give him what he wants.
>>
>>19257160
Are there things we cant ask for like immortality?
>>
>>19257171
You can ask for anything you want, but there is always a price.
>>
>>19257177
Is their anything binding him to hold up his side of the deal?
>>
>>19257193
He'll hold up his end of the deal. Maybe not the way you were expecting. But he will.
>>
>>19257200
Interesting also nice job getting dubs twice
>>
>>19257295
Faggot he wants to get your shitty chocolate and tobacco its a scam
>>
Think my eternal Loyalty would do the trick? As for a payment, I'm willing to do just about anything to become a cambion.
>>
>>19258325
You have to be born a Cambion,its that simple.
>>
Any other creatures one can become or power one can gain? Can one make a deal with an angel instead of demon?
>>
>>19257160
Immortality no, but protection and guidance yes. A price will aalways be paid though
>>
Lmao I will happily pay literally any price and do anything, for the power to protect myself and my loved ones. Sooo any angels of demons on here want to make a deal? I will give my eternal loyalty to whatever I make a deal with.
>>
So anyone know any demons or angels and how to contact them to make a deal with them?
>>
Think I can find some info on the dark net or deep net? On summoning demons or angels?
>>
>>19258969
So you're not able to reject the price and say "no" to the deal? Sounds stupidly risky.
>>
>>19257138
Did you negotiate with an entity in order to go through the process of being born human, on this planet?
>>
>>19260105
You can reject the deal.
>>
>>19258930
yes you can make deals with any kind of spirit really but the terms for each are different. and eternal loyalty isn't the price. If you want to protect them you want to bind a spirit. Or you can just learn how to kill the various monsters. A lot easier that way.
>>
>>19257138
How stupid are you?

They always lie, or give you what you want in a way that will literally torture you.
>>
File: soldSoulToDevil.jpg (934KB, 600x9466px) Image search: [Google]
soldSoulToDevil.jpg
934KB, 600x9466px
>>19257138
Yes very possible, I recommended against it. Look up Faust or check up pic related.
>>
>>19260932
Tyler didn't sell his soul to the Devil, he's just fucking with you
>>
Playing with entities thwir prices are usually different than traditional media. What you want has repercussions and will happen in the shortest effort possible. Ex: your car breaks down so you take train and find a girl and love, or your mom dies and you get inheritance money. Demon deals usually arent soul related.
>>
>>19260932
"And the children of the sun
Know that their time has come
Give up the fight
Slip back into the night"
>>
>>19261048
lmao i saw the beginning of that picture and i remembered how tyler used to joke about being in the illuminati because of how stupid that shit is.

and then i saw that he was in the picture i was like "holy fuck"
>>
>>19260105
I meant that if you want something expect to give something, banish them if the deal is wrong or you feel threatened
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.