[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finding a path

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 16

Which path of study can lead to the most power/ truth. I am familiar with occult paths such as freemasonry, Kabbalah, Satanism etc. I am an agnostic but am willing to try any path that could lead to evidence of the supernatural and help unveil any mystery to me. I like the Idea of Lucifer being the good guy but don't understand that if he is of light why his followers insist on keeping gothic design among their followings. Thoughts anons? Also I live right next to a mason lodge.
>>
>>19256445

you dont care about the truth, you only seek sensation. the fact you are expecting to feel different once you become enlightened is keeping you from becoming enlightened

take drugs
>>
completely disagree. The sensation would only prove the authority of the truth, not be the objective of the truth. I have spent my life looking into mainstream religion only to see how little they satisfy intellectually. What are the secrets of the universe and what path can help me find them?
>>
File: Gods-Sumerian-01-goog-1.jpg (50KB, 403x230px) Image search: [Google]
Gods-Sumerian-01-goog-1.jpg
50KB, 403x230px
>>19256445
Call out to them and they will answer your prayers...
>>
>>19256477
curious as to why Marduk isnt on this
>>
>>19256445
>Which path of study can lead to the most power/ truth.
They all do.

>willing to try any path that could lead to evidence of the supernatural and help unveil any mystery to me
Try whatever you feel most drawn to.

>like the Idea of Lucifer being the good guy
What does that have to do with anything?

>gothic design among their followings
maybe they like the fashion

>Also I live right next to a mason lodge.
great

Idk, what to tell you OP. Those ideas of power and possessing truth will have to be dropped in order to discover the real thing. The most important thing is to be authentic. You can't be a fake in this process.

Truth is not an intellectual pursuit. Truth is not something for you to possess and use as a means for power. If it were, it wouldn't be truth. If you believe in the desire for power then you don't know truth. You must also be humble.

If your desire to know truth is authentic, then you'll find your way. If not, then you will go further into delusion.
>>
>>19256612
Is it delusion to have your own mystic truth, or is it delusion to believe that someone else already got it right?
>>
>>19256445
Politics
>>
>>19256445
There is only one true path which leads to the ultimate power/truth, the rest are just misunderstood fragments of that path that were misused/twisted into their own already corrupted, limited paths which end in dead-ends.

The only True Path is Ancient Alchemy.
(The one which existed over 15,000years ago, not the one they call "alchemy" in the past few thousand years)

Few uncorrupted fragment of that Ancient Alcheny still remain, and are very open to the public eye.
If you figure these fragments out and study/analyze them, then youll be able to step on that path.
It is an extremely hard path, you could also call it the puzzle of this universe, because even nature itself keeps it unchanging and by that helping in preserving the way to figure it out and confirm its truth on each and every step of the way.
>>
Protip: Tibetan Buddhism, preferably the Nyingma school.
>>
>>19256445
>>19257166

It is unknown when Ancient Science(/Alchemy) originated, but since the very beginning of our available recorded history, it has always been hidden in pieces, in the form of art and ancient relics.

Later few of those pieces of ancient knowledge/truth were used and twisted by people to create religions and even current science and technology.

The symbols of Ancient Alchemy are The Seed/Flower/Fruit of Life, and Egg of Life; Star Tetrahedron(/Stellated octahedron).

Alchemy is the art/science of Comprehending(which then enables to control, manipulate and even transmute) the Laws of Nature and The Universe.

Everything Natural in this Universe, including Numeral(/Number Base) Systems and Mathematics, always follows same, fixed, sets of patterns. Alchemy is the study of those patterns of nature, and then applying the understanding of those patterns to control the understood nature, or another nature it affects.
>>
File: AristotelianElementSymbols (1).jpg (34KB, 525x369px) Image search: [Google]
AristotelianElementSymbols (1).jpg
34KB, 525x369px
>>19256445
>>19257166
>>19257198

Pythagoras, then Empedocles, later Aristotle, (and others) were alchemists. They tried to revive the Ancient Alchemy, but also to keep it hidden(to avoid abuse of it), developing systems, spreading hints and hidden knowledge, fully understood only by those who understand its basics.

Pythagoras' knowledge of alchemy comes from Hermes(Egyptian Thoth), or more properly said, The Ancient Alchemy Schools of Egypt and The Eye of Thoth, of the same origin as, The Ancient China's Alchemy(origin of Ancient Martial Arts), "Cultivation" of one by comprehending The Laws of The ALL(Dao) to reach Immortality, control over nature, and later, maybe even complete control over the Universe(/create their own before leaving). Also of the same origin as India's Vedic Math/Science/Mysticism.

If you are interested to understand alchemy, try to research them* all a little, connect the dots, and find their common origin. Remember to look for the "Earlier", not the "Later" origin of each.

* "Egypt's Thoth,China's Tao(/Dao), India's Vedic Math/Science/Mysticism"

It is extremely easy to find if you know what youre looking for, as the main base pieces of that origin(/ancient knowledge) are open to the public, and many times even infront of everyones eyes, without you realizing it.

When you find/understand that origin you will understand why Empedocles' and Aristotle's Four(and One) Elements have the exact geometric symbols they have(and not in any other way).
>Empedocles' and Aristotle's Four(and One) Element Symbols pic attached.
>>
>>19256445
>>19257166
>>19257198
>>19257209

The Origin of Ancient Alchemy(symbolized/represent in the form of The Seed/Flower/Fruit/Egg of Life) from all over the world, is of One, same Origin, that goes long before our publicly open, recorded history. Sadly, most of the hidden and restored Ancient Knowledge has burned along with the Ancient Library of Alexandria.

Now only few know the truth, and of how Ancient Alchemy really works.
So it is literally impossible to find any 'beginner' books for it, etc..
And even before that, it has been a tradition to keep the basics of it unwritten, as a test.

Those who reach the understanding of those basics, are qualified to advance and study it.
>>
>>19257166
I'm donaldi Trump and i approve of this message
>>
Power is only sought by demons. Truth is freedom. Freedom from the reliance upon deception to enrich yourself at the expense of others. The truth shall set ye free -you already know who said that first.
>>
>>19256445
You say you think about this often, so do it more, now.

I agree that the truth is in all "paths." Something in your mind is telling you it's not just one, though, and it seems you're looking at all of these belief systems expecting an answer... when what you're staring at IS your answer.

Think about what is tied together in all of them; which ones have their perversions (they all do), and what does it all look like when you cut the negative away?

I also agree you won't find the answers you seek until you stop looking for a feeling. I, at least, didn't do THAT until I broadened my views and opened my mind.
>>
>>19257526
Yup we all know who said it first! It was your papa, fake-gods-son, jesus, yeah.. no.

Religion is just the means to control the mentally weak people.

Jesus never said anything that would make him god nor gods son.
The god he was talking about was the Universe.
We are all the children of the Universe born by it.
Him and god are one, was about how they are one in spirit of how they work, in other words, jesus was following the natural patterns of the universe/nature, being one with the universe.
And 'The truth shall set ye free' is about the laws of the universe, if you understand the laws, then you are no longer bound by those laws as you know how they work and how they are made, meaning these laws can no longer affect you; Allowing stuff like flying, walking on water and many other things.

Jesus was a simple disciple of an Ancient Alchemy school, which was misunderstood by the people who started following him due to the ancient wisdom he was talking about.
>>
>>19256474
Qabalah. Sefer Yetzirah, Sefer Otz Chiim, Sefer ha-Zohar. Those should keep you busy for a while. You may want to read something like Regardie's Tree of Life or Crowley's 777 and Other Qabalistic Writings, as primers to help better understand the old Qabalistic texts.
>>
>>19257027
It depends on context and circumstances, like everything.
>>
>>19256445
I like the law of One
>llresearch.org
>lawofone.info
It is different from the usual new age stuff, as it seems more accurate and specific to me. The cosmology is fascinating and the message is extremely positive imo. The main message is that all is one. They do go into fascinating details in a lot of other things though.
Here is a quote about life before the veil (the veil of forgetting that gives people the illusion of separation but also more free will to choose, orbasically the ability to choose evil, wich also makes choosing good much more meaningful).
>http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=77#17
>[...]
>Let us illustrate by observing the relative harmony and unchanging quality of existence in one of your, as you call it, primitive tribes. The entities have the concepts of lawful and taboo, but the law is inexorable and all events occur as predestined. There is no concept of right and wrong, good or bad. It is a culture in monochrome. In this context you may see the one you call Lucifer as the true light-bringer in that the knowledge of good and evil both precipitated the mind/body/spirits of this Logos from the Edenic conditions of constant contentment but also provided the impetus to move, to work and to learn.

>Those Logoi whose creations have been set up without free will have not, in the feeling of those Logoi, given the Creator the quality and variety of experience of Itself as have those Logoi which have incorporated free will as paramount. Thusly you find those Logoi moving through the timeless states at what you would see as a later space/time to choose the free will character when elucidating the foundations of each Logos.
>>
>>19257027
I think one's own truth should come from within. Other can be teachers though, certainly. But I think each one must find their own truth within themselves. It may be a little different for everyone, since everyone is unique. :)
>>
>>19257644
Checked and agreed.

Intelligent infinity as oneness was personally revealed to me before I'd read anything of the sort, by this I mean its an idea that arose organically. Law of one doesn't conflict with it in any way and outlines a pragmatic cosmology that accounts for perceived good and perceived evil and the nature of the creator of the creator of the creator as above both good and evil.
>>
File: IMG_0270.jpg (92KB, 700x438px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0270.jpg
92KB, 700x438px
22You worship what you do not know; we worship what we know, for salvation is from the Jews.

23But the hour is coming, and is now here, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father is seeking such people to worship him.

24God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.”
>>
>>19257670
Thank you. Do you mind sharing your experience? It sounds interesting!
:)
>>
File: IMG_0340.jpg (185KB, 434x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0340.jpg
185KB, 434x720px
>>19256445
Lucifer is not a "good guy".... he is an accuser of humanity before God and I believe all who follow him find destruction

"7 If thou doe well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sinne lieth at the doore: And onto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule o'er him."
>>
File: IMG_0269.jpg (81KB, 636x466px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0269.jpg
81KB, 636x466px
18And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.

19Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them inb the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

20teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”
>>
>>19256445
I am beating a dead horse, but the truth is purely subjective and relative.
It isn't set in stone, nor does any one path have all the answers, you can devote your whole life to something only for it to not get you anywhere.
An intellectual pursuit like the truth is an unobtainable feat, something that no one will ever have. To try for it will only bring you despair and misery.
I have no true path of my own, I merely saw what I saw through my experiences and understanding.
Paths come, they go, they're all incomplete, but that is why they need each other.
Humans ultimately need each other, that might be the greatest thing I can offer you, no matter what you choose, and no matter what direction you go.
Love in your fellow man no matter who they are.
Their differences, their individuality, their imperfections.
As long as we live, we can keep moving to the truth together.
>>
>>19257709
>"you can devote your whole life to something only to not get anywhere"

This is very true. The power comes through faith. I am a Christian, OP, but to quote David Hume, it is presumptuous for us to think we will find "ultimate truth" when the greatest minds of us have spent countless hours and their whole lives searching without producing evidence or coming to conclusions regarding ultimate truth (not exact quote, of course)
>>
File: IMG_0339.jpg (222KB, 564x814px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0339.jpg
222KB, 564x814px
I believe the King of the Mughal empire founded a faith in India (which was under Muslim rule at the time) in which he did an exhaustive search and analysis of all of the religious teachings throughout his vast empire and drew the conclusion that not one had monopoly on ultimate truth

"30 There is no wisedome, nor vnderstanding, nor counsell against the Lord.

31 The horse is prepared against the day of battell: but safetie is of the Lord."
>>
>>19257720
"ultimate truth" is extremely simple and obvious if you simply look, they were looking for something hard/complex and not in the most obvious simple place, thats why they wasted so much time without finding it.

>>19257709
>An intellectual pursuit like the truth is an unobtainable feat, something that no one will ever have.
Not really. Its pretty smiple.
Here is the Truth displayed in a logical art form:
□[-▪------] [-----▪--] [▪-------] [--▪-----] [----▪---]□
[--▪-----] {▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪●▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪} [-----▪--]
□[---▪----] [-----▪--] [-------▪] [--▪-----] [------▪-]□
>>
>>19257734
wot mean ye withal by thy logick, clerk?
>>
File: Cosmos-APV.png (226KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Cosmos-APV.png
226KB, 1680x1050px
>>19257684
If I am conscious, and part of a greater whole; I find it impossible that the entire whole is not conscious in some way far greater and infinite.

Sure, consciousness may exist in forms greatly more powerful than mine right now but that doesn't make them the whole gestalt. Some are humble before the One and others rebel. It's all just the same consciousness giving itself the necessary experiences through Joy and expansion or trials/adversaries. Adversaries in every case are going though their own trials also.

I admit that to come to these conclusions I had been exposed to alternative ideas about life after death and the beginning of everything.

We do live in a universe of cause and effect, not just is my existence continued through it but the whole has a cause of all causes.

Pic related, everyone needs to understand the pale blue dot.
>>
>>19257734
I call bullocks
>>
>>19257027
The latter. Listen to my parable. The parable of the mystic and the psychic. A spiritualist must be humble in both regards. The one who is proud in mysticism collects many crystals and images but knows not their prayers he is a false prophet and when challenges will be dumbfounded. The one who is proud in psychicism sees many patterns and spirits but his arrogance does not allow him to learn what is good, his mind becomes the devils playground. So I say to you child be as both and be as neither. Be humiliated by God's message and seek it in this world and others so that you may always know what is good.
>>
File: IMG_0281.jpg (275KB, 790x571px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0281.jpg
275KB, 790x571px
>>19257753
>>
>>19257746
Thank you for sharing! It's really cool you thought of this by yourself, even if you had been exposed to some ideas before.
I only came to this idea after reading this http://illuminati-news.com/00363.html and feeling that a lot of it seemed to ring true to me.
Good luck! ;)
>>
File: IMG_0343.jpg (152KB, 680x459px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0343.jpg
152KB, 680x459px
1Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came among them to present himself before the LORD.

2And the LORD said to Satan, “From where have you come?” Satan answered the LORD and said, “From going to and fro on the earth, and from walking up and down on it.”

3And the LORD said to Satan, “Have you considered my servant Job, that there is none like him on the earth, a blameless and upright man, who fears God and turns away from evil? He still holds fast his integrity, although you incited me against him to destroy him without reason.”

4Then Satan answered the LORD and said, “Skin for skin! All that a man has he will give for his life.

5But stretch out your hand and touch his bone and his flesh, and he will curse you to your face.”

6And the LORD said to Satan, “Behold, he is in your hand; only spare his life.”

7So Satan went out from the presence of the LORD and struck Job with loathsome sores from the sole of his foot to the crown of his head.

8And he took a piece of broken pottery with which to scrape himself while he sat in the ashes.

9Then his wife said to him, “Do you still hold fast your integrity? Curse God and die.”

10But he said to her, “You speak as one of the foolish women would speak. Shall we receive good from God, and shall we not receive evil?” In all this Job did not sin with his lips.
>>
>>19257742
>>19257752
If you feel like youre up for the challenge/puzzle of this Universe then I can give you the basics of it if you want.
But its up to you to actually analyze and figure out the whole picture, to step on the true path to the 'ultimate' truth.
>>
>>19257734
We've got very different definitions of truth, I am afraid.
Not to mention, if that was the Truth, it is already outdated from the moment you made it and become just a mere subjective truth.
That is the hard part about it, the truth we gain becomes knowledge, knowledge is fallible and capable of being outdated.
Scientific research and understanding loses itself every so many years due to progression and understanding, updating itself, but knowledge results in the truth changing constantly.
Never remaining the same, becoming subjective and relative.
Trying to make it a simple answer is impossible.
What is the Truth? How can you find it? Is the pursuit of Truth something each person must do alone, or can we all find it together? Can it be shared? Will we believe in it? Does it need proof or faith?
There is so much in asking about it that just finding the answer in all of that is greater than the answer for it alone.

>>19257720
I like to imagine that they still found some joy in their pursuit. There is something to gain in the journey, even if it leads to nowhere.
>>
>>19257786
Sure, anon...
>>
>>19257772
Thanks for the link
I shall squint at it for hours.

So, so close to 777 there!

Anahata, the fourth radiance, to you from me bro!
>>
>>19257794
>Scientific research
The currect approach of 'science' is wrong, it is only tiny bit correct, thats why it actually works, but it doesnt account of the whole universe and all of its possible processes.
The Truth / Approach of Ancient Alchemy does.

>What is the Truth? How can you find it? Is the pursuit of Truth something each person must do alone, or can we all find it together? Can it be shared? Will we believe in it? Does it need proof or faith?

The Truth is everything that is(physical), and everything that is Not(potential).

It is everywhere, as it is the laws which and by which the universe exists.
Everything in this universe follows these laws. These laws are displayed in nature by pattern.
The truth can be shared mentally through logic and or metaphors, and understood, but tp fully comprehwnd it, the truth(laws)which you comprehend must become a muscle.
Easiest way to comprehend the truth is throw numbers, which also follow the laws and patterns of the universe.
Meaning. You arrive at the ultimate truth when anything(and operation or action) related to numbers becomes a mescle for you. Dont dont calculate an equation, you know its answer by simply seeing the equation).
To know that what you arrived at is the truth you are always required to confirm if its 100% perfect in its struction as well as, if its perfectly identical in logically similar natural processes of nature.
>>
>>19257786
Yeah, you are such an enlightened soul.
A picture can lead someone to the truth?
The puzzle of the universe to boot. This universe? And we're holding it?
...yeah, I'm not buying it.
It is your truth, a personal truth that you believe in which is important for you.
That is what matters for you, don't let it go.
It just isn't the universal one. It can't be.
Searching outside of our own small narrow world view, seeing beyond the Earth, experiencing other places and knowing greater things than ourselves is what's needed to begin understanding that.
The universal truth cannot be acquired by us.
Not until we leave the Milky Way physically.
>>
>>19257824
Easiest way to comprehend the truth is through* numbers
>>
File: IMG_3055.jpg (43KB, 599x574px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3055.jpg
43KB, 599x574px
>>19257797
Thank you lots again! Yes! I noticed it was close! I'm obsessed about numerology like this too ahah.
I got this after checking out the trailer for a game another anon suggested. "Everything" is the title btw.
:)
>>
File: Ancient-Alchemy.png (787KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Ancient-Alchemy.png
787KB, 1600x1600px
>>19257840
Youre thinking and speaking limited to the wrong approach which science follows atm, that why you see it that way.

Enlightenment is bullshit. Just open your mind and analyze everything with factual logic, dont accept anything unless its structure is 100% perfect and only if you can confirm it in nature.

>>19257795
Pic attached.
Also should read the following posts:
>>19257166
>>19257198
>>19257209
>>19257215

Good luck.
>>
>>19257209
RA MA DA SA
>>
>>19257824
You are still using science, it has religion mixed in, but it is still science in its core.
It may have its flaws, but our current approach works. No, it doesn't account for the whole universe, nothing truly can, that is impossible.
We still don't know the universe, alchemy sure as hell doesn't know any better.
Patterns do help with understanding constants, predicting things that are able to be predicted, but chaos is inherently unpredictable.
It exists within the universe just as much as order does. Nature may strive for order, but chaos lives amongst it just as strongly.

The hardest part here... is that it isn't logic that you are sinking into. Alchemy still has faith in its core. The faith in constants, perfection, and patterns. Perfection isn't possible. Nothing can be perfect. Flaws are natural. That is just how it is in nature. Perfection cannot exist in nature, nor can it be made, because it will always be outdated and improved.
>>
>>19257919
No religion.
Religion is belief in something you cant confirm, sold to you(mentally), to control you.

>Alchemy still has faith in its core. The faith in constants, perfection, and patterns.
No faith involved. Anything that doesnt confirm in nature as working exactly they way you understood it = you didnt understand it correctly or is wrong.

Alchemy is science, but without any limitation to what it can produce, other than the limitations of the universe laws themselves.
And not just science, but science that is working with between processes.
Meaning not just the observable results but also with the processes(of laws) which produce those results.
Researching and answering and using the "how" which currect science cant answer and keeps avoiding.
>>
>>19257954
Researching, answering and using the "how" which current science cant answer and keeps avoiding.*
>>
>>19257632
>crowleyniggerism
The plague of anglo occultism
>>
>>19258156
anglo-joo you mean.
>>
>>19258171
"the jew", innocent they may be, no longer having a "Temple" or a "Priesthood"... conquered by Rome...nestled within Christianity and outlived by Christianity carrying on their culture
>>
>>19257954
is there any evidence that Christianity, in its essence, is meant to control others?

perhaps being anti-religious is the marxist's greatest downfall since early Christian societal-commune structure reflects a "communist" organization

my personal theory on one of history's first communists - a germanic Christian preacher:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicolaus_Zinzendorf
>>
>>19258216
you need to read Deschner's Criminal History, anon.
>>
>>19257879
saving all this info for in-depth study...t y

<3

God be with you in this massive incredible world.
>>
>>19258156
Have you even read any Qabalah? What, exactly, about expanding upon the Key word, translating texts so as to make them more accessible, and uniting the Major Spiritual systems of the world, as well as integrating all disparate Masonic symbolism into one cohesive system, was detrimental to Occultism?
>>
File: IMG_2916.jpg (146KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2916.jpg
146KB, 1200x800px
>>19256445
"Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me. I shall deliver you from all sinful reaction. Do not fear." -(Bhagavad Gita 18.66)

The highest truth is surrending to the Supremre Personality of the Godhead, Sri Krsna, and awakening your original love for him by way of Bhakti-Yoga.

>>19257720
The supreme truth can only be reached by means of Bhakti-Yoga, or devotion onto God. By doing so you attain his grace to know the absolute truth. The truth cannot be reached by means of mental speculation, as the mind consists of the inferior material nature, where God and the soul consists of the higher spiritual nature. Thus by way of merely using a mind to philosophically climb up to God will always be unsuccessful.
>>
File: Ancient_Alchemy.png (791KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Ancient_Alchemy.png
791KB, 1600x1600px
>>19257879
Oops posted the version without
_
>>
>>19257027
If it's "your own" and "mystic" then it is delusion.

>delusion to believe that someone else already got it right?
No. You can recognize that another has realized truth, but be wary when they claim truth exclusively.

>>19257166
>The only True Path is Ancient Alchemy.
It's called ancient for a reason and that is because it's been corrupted and lost over time.

There are many other paths today which are alive, they carry the living flame of truth and pass it onto initiates through direct experience.

>>19257631
Jesus spoke of the living bread of life because to him, anything that could be called truth is a living direct experience.
>>
File: 1492123088584.jpg (29KB, 433x340px) Image search: [Google]
1492123088584.jpg
29KB, 433x340px
>>19259696
>If it's "your own" and "mystic" then it is delusion.

If their truth involves harming or exploiting others, then I would agree.

>It's called ancient for a reason and that is because it's been corrupted and lost over time.

I think mr. dictionary would disagree with this assertion.

>Jesus spoke of the living bread of life

Because the "bread of life" was a fairly popular part of religious doctrine for thousands of years prior to his birth.
>>
>>19256445
>Which path of study can lead to the most power/ truth.
Fae.
>>
>>19256445
Oh hey for some reason this thread reminded me that I'm hiding something from y'all I keep posting stories about graaaand special fx (actually lame shit that makes me think the paranormal isn't that cool) but I haven't been telling you /x/ers that

I write porn

Like, a lot

It's weird porn, too

None of the characters in my porn are even human, but I still invest huge amounts of sexual energy into it.

Also, things that scare me also annoy me, and if something annoys me enough I can divine wrath it. Hard to explain, don't need to, won't try. I think this is causing me to retain more of my spiritual energy than I would otherwise manage, because I catch things trying to siphon me too often as it is. I think the reason why martial arts is part of good spiritual practice (disclaimer: I don't do martial arts) is that it gives you the discipline to make rational decisions in the face of the unexpected while also spiritually preparing yourself to punch shit if you have to. Both sides of that package is spiritually helpful.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.