[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.gaia.com/lp/unearthing- nazca-members/ thoughts on this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

File: Screenshot_44.jpg (148KB, 1209x977px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_44.jpg
148KB, 1209x977px
https://www.gaia.com/lp/unearthing-nazca-members/

thoughts on this?
>>
>>19256112
I didn't see enough evidence to even prove that the thing wasn't made out of paper mache(sp?)

I am watching the developments of this rather closely, though. The footage looks like one of those fake mermaid documentaries. If it's real, I think that it's a deformed person rather than an alien.
>>
>>19256112
Lol. Clearly plaster. I've punched holes in my walls at home drunk as fuck on Evan Williams and patched it up with shit that resembled the texture of skin exactly OP's pic related.
>>
>>19256344
>>19257909
Body has already been carbon dated and genetic testing.

Body is from 245-410AD and belongs to a human female.

And it's not the only body.
>>
>>19257927
Sure it has. How come this isn't BREAKING NEWS anywhere else but on Gaia then?
>>
>>19257953
It's been on multiple websites. It's not breaking news because right now it's just an abnormality. This as of yet is not indicative of an alien presence but more likely indicative of a genetic abnormality. Studies are being done and DNA sequencing is still in progress.
This comes from the same region as a culture that has supplied mummies with elongated skulls and signs of trepination.
Furthermore, the archeological community doesn't really dive into these types of abnormalities because things that appear paranormal do not get grant money.
>>
>>
>>
>>19257994
Lol, that's a very uncomfortable and unlikely body position to die in. Fake as fuuuuuck
>>
>>19258035
These mummies aren't from people who died in a position. They were placed this way as part of the Nazca burial practice.
>>
>>19257909
Ya mummies never have this appearance....
>>
>>19258035
unless you're freezing to death...
and who says they died that way and it's not a burial ritual
>>
>>19258035
u are retarded
like, seriously retarded
>>
>>19257994
Huh, so bigfoot is just some little dude with oversized feet. So disappointing. Might as well shut down /x/ now.
>>
>>19258035
people have never died in uncomfortable ways?
>>
>>19258054
Funny how the rotted flesh of that mummy looks nothing like pure white plaster. Alien flesh must be skrong.
>>
>>19258134
because that body isn't mummified, genius.
>>
>>19258114
We aren't talking about Bigfoot. You are trying to compare two completely different things. In all likeliness this is probably a PT Barnum level of taxidermy. one thing being true or false on the paranormal spectrum does not mean that it applies to all parts of the paranormal spectrum.
>>
>>19258134
That's a different mummy where the skin had decayed. Mummies do not mummify in the same fashion across the board. Skin is not always preserved.
>>
>>19258142
looks white to me. If Aliens were grey wouldn't they be greyer mummies?
>>
>>19258160
That begs 2 questions.

1. That the mummy is an alien
2. That aliens are grey.

Not enough information exists about either the mummy or aliens to answer either of your poorly thought out questions.
>>
>>19257953
>How come this isn't BREAKING NEWS
It probably is local
But honestly who gives a fuck about a thousand year old mummy with some fucked up deformities on it found in South America?
Discovery channel or something will probably do a documentary about it in a year or two
>>
>>19258172
^this.
Grant money is not given to a small collection of deformed mummies found in Peru.
>>
>>19258172
>But honestly who gives a fuck about a thousand year old mummy with some fucked up deformities on it found in South America?
Everybody does, but nobody gives a fuck about an obvious hoax, which it is.
>>
>>19258369
Exactly this. Also show me another mummy with the same deformity. PROTIP: Nobody can. You can make coneheads and make necks longer and lips bigger by retarded means, but I've never seen fingers or toes stretched out like that fucking kek it's so fake and the beaner behind it lied before about finding a pygmy ayy lmao
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.