[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remote Viewing 7/7/17

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: 1499216672490.jpg (77KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1499216672490.jpg
77KB, 540x960px
Ok /x/ I am am amateur at remote viewing and I decided to use what I have to predict what could happen on 7/7/17 (today).

What I got is that a large number of people will die involving a bridge, it will be recorded by tons of people and everyone will see it, and all the death caused is sacrifice for a baby being born that day.

If there is any other remote viewers out there I ask that you too try to focus on the numbers and see of your results are similar.

Pic unrelated, just some weird shit
>>
I know there's a heat wave hitting cali soon. Golden Gate Bridge BTFO?
>>
7+7+2+17

adds up

literally
>>
>>19256138
Oh shit makes sense...

What if beyonce has her baby today?
>>
>>19256105
It's probably some Trump bullshit. Don't worry about it.
>>
>>19256167
Oh shit disregard that beyonce thing... Just looked it up.
>>
The thing with RVing is that it can be vauge, so the bridge I saw could be more metaphorical, like a bridge of peace between two nations.

I know it sounds like crack ramblings but the point is it may be something along these lines, or a bridge could just collapse
>>
>>19256105
>"Hamburg has the most bridges of any city in Europe."
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_bridges_in_Hamburg
>>
>>19256305
Maybe multiple bridges will collapse?
>>
bridges burned at G20 for the sake of a new alliance?
>>
>>19256305
Ok now that this is looking promising I will say that the color green also appeared to me, but I filtered it out. It was antagonizing though, not friendly.
>>
dubs = op is retarded and all of /x/ are just clones of that guy from 2012
>>
>>19256383
Dubs = OP is right and youll be the one screencapping
>>
>>19256105
None of that will happen, all i can see is a lot of political tension between north and south korea but thats not even new, sure a lot of people will die that day but nothing extraordinary.
Also a very influential mage is going to start learning about A.'.A two days before the date sadly there is no way to obtain proof anout it, there is going to be an earthquake of 3.5 in Philippines, half as strong as the one registered an hour ago, another one in Tailand of 2.3, one of 1.5 coming from Brazil and the strongest one of 5.7 between Russia and China.
>>
>>19256105
G20 Putin & Trump meets today.
>>
>>19256437
So multiple bridges will collapse due to earthquakes and all the death will serve as a motive for something big.
>>
>>19256465
Nope, today was a lot more sismic
>>
>>19256437
Yesterday here in MT and as far as I know anon in ID felt a pronounced sway. To me it felt like a strong person was pushing on my wall. Up here this is very, very, very uncommon. Just saying.
>>
>>19256529
Here. I guess it was a 5.8. It seemed rather minor to me.
http://abcnews.go.com/amp/Technology/wireStory/western-montana-rattled-strong-earthquake-48465773
>>
>>19256437
>Also a very influential mage is going to start learning about A.'.A

the fuck does this mean?
>>
>>19256548
Wikipedia says this:
The A∴A∴ is a spiritual organisation described in 1907 by occultist Aleister Crowley. Its members are dedicated to the advancement of humanity by perfection of the individual on every plane through a graded series of universal initiations. Its initiations are syncretic, unifying the essence of Theravada Buddhism with Vedantic yoga and ceremonial magic. The A∴A∴ applies what it describes as mystical and magical methods of spiritual attainment under the structure of the Qabalistic Tree of Life, and aims to research, practise, and teach "scientific illuminism".
>>
>>19256218
Trump is sitting next to Putin in the G20 summit tomorrow. Possibly that?
>>
>>19256617
With a new Russia/U.S. alliance the world will turn on them and wage war?
>>
>>19256218
how can a bunch of people dying be metaphorical?
>>
>>19256138
o great cant wait too stay inside some more. fk all this heat
>>
>>19256643
It could stand for something ending.
>>
>>19256105
I think I saw a pyramid, a gate opening. Maybe an explosion. Everything had a red tint or mist around.
>>
going to a gig today and will have to walk over a green bridge to get there, could've done without reading this haha
>>
File: 1486015274711.jpg (225KB, 1250x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1486015274711.jpg
225KB, 1250x1250px
>>19256305
oh shit

google for biggest brdige got this

Die Köhlbrandbrücke verbindet seit dem 23. September 1974 in Hamburg die Elbinsel Wilhelmsburg mit der Bundesautobahn 7 (Anschlussstelle 30 Waltershof). Die Brücke überspannt den 325 m breiten Köhlbrand, einen Arm der Süderelbe. Die Schrägseilbrücke wurde von dem Bauingenieur Paul Boué und dem Architekten Egon Jux entworfen.

Since 23 September 1974 the Köhlbrandbrücke has been connecting the Elbinsel Wilhelmsburg with the federal highway 7 (junction 30 Waltershof) in Hamburg. The bridge spans the 325 m wide Köhlbrand, an arm of the Süderelbe. The cable-stayed bridge was designed by the engineer Paul Boué and the architect Egon Jux.

>Since 23 September 1974
>325 m
>>
>>19257520
>>
>>19256172

lol what?>>19256218
>>
File: CAT.png (642KB, 480x516px) Image search: [Google]
CAT.png
642KB, 480x516px
>>19257520
Good find anon, we'll put it on the perhaps list
>>
>>19257509
Definently saw the red too, also did it again and kept getting a wound mark, from like a stab or something
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.