[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

h3h3's paranormal walk (deleted video)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1490146296825.png (192KB, 436x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490146296825.png
192KB, 436x600px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEcGbLZDWm4&lc=z12ge5cwoyioh3jg004cddtyirvvznaqfrs0k
Has anybody on /x/ watched this one all the way through? There are some real strange happenings going on here, when they visit the Devil's Gate in California.
- 32:00 - 32:12 Check out the build up with this dopplar effect to this strange foot pattern.
- 57:40 a camera ghost whispers Hila's name (very open-minded and least informed about this place)
1:07:27 same camera ghost whispers some strange word, of seemingly jewish tongue ("Ach-wey?")
The whole video is really interesting for those knowing the background of Devil's Gate and paranormal/occultic shit in general.
>>
Summer
>>
>>19256107
Me too.
>>
>>19256103
Is Post Malone Shia Labeouf's gay ass little brother?
>>
Yeah he is/
>>
I follow the channel and watched this video and for some reason since then (2 days ago) I'm on a paranormal browsing streak and been back to /x/ after a year or so. It's good to be spoop. I guess it was too long without any paranormal stimuli or cortent.
Anyway, why do you think it was taken down?
My best bet is that they made fun of scientology and they threatened him if he didn't take it down.
>>
Ethan: "We honestly removed it because it was... it wasn't for any of those reasons, I think... it just wasn't a good look for the channel.
Austins the one that persuaded us to post it by the way; we weren't even going to post it cause we're like 'this video is shit' because its like a lot of dead air, and its dark, and you can't see anything. So we we're like 'this is shit'.
So we never planned on posting it but Austin kept like wanting to do something with the footage. He's the one that wanted it; you guys are like 'oh Austins never going to hang out with Ethan again'. I don't understand it; the reception was really confusing.
So anyway I thought it just wasn't a good look for the channel because you know YouTube is going to recommend it to people and its gonna give the wrong impression of what the H3 Podcast channel is. So we thought it just wasn't consistent.
I agree probably we could have... I mean everyone here is saying they liked it. Probably we could have edited it down and put it on Ethan and Hila; but still it would have been... What we would like to have done next time is have a professional camera man with us."
But the amount of times he says "L. Ron Hubbard fucked kids here" is definitely enough to put him on some sort of Scientology watch-list.
>>
>>19256103
whats a camera ghost?
>>
>>19257623
A word I use to describe the spirit that taps into the camera to deliver some kind of message. Watch the timestamps I posted and you'll hear a 'whisper' that were definitely produced from inside the camera.
>>
>>19257641
are there any more genuine vids that have camera ghosts appear?
>>
>>19257645
This is the first video that had me take notice, I would also like to know this as well.
>>
>>19256103

it's gone

does somebody have it saved, please reupload it
>>
>>19259152
bump for interest
>>
I saw the whole thing and it was just them talking the whole time and you can see much. only interesting thing was when they asked the spirits questions and used a radio app to pick up a response. after asking it something you could hear a voice saying something and Ethan and post claim they heard the same voice say the same thing when they were leaving
>>
>>19256103
(((they))) fake it for the money imo wouldnt think its legit
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.