[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The End.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 27

File: IMG_0116.gif (302KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0116.gif
302KB, 500x500px
This is the last disclosure thread I'm going to make for a long long while. This is due to some circumstances regarding things that are about to occur within my current sphere of influence. I hope to shed some light on these types of events that may or may not occur before I stop making these threads. I suppose three is a good number to end on...and today is a good day. I will make an obligation to post in this thread for the next 8 hours. After that, this marathon will be coming to an end as a new one begins.

Ask your questions.
>>
What"s the point to any of this?
>>
Interdimentional or extraterrestrial?
>>
any significant event to happen in the comings months that will have an impact across the globe?
>>
>>19256088
Will America be great again? I'm actually being really serious when I ask this.
>>
Will whatever happens be good for humanity?
>>
>>19256088
What are your credentials?
>>
WHO WAS PHONE?
>>
why
>>
>>19256124

Sucking craigslist cock.
>>
File: heh.png (162KB, 330x348px) Image search: [Google]
heh.png
162KB, 330x348px
>>19256088

Wot exactly are you expecting to happen?? :)
>>
>>19256088
*teleprots behidn u* heh heh...that you, chuck?? *smokes an cigorett*
>>
>>19256095
Life? Imagine the universe as a playground, and we're the tots running around. We're at the point where we're just getting to know each other and understand each other.

>>19256097
Both.

>>19256101
Watch Germany, Great Britain, Russia, Japan, Canada, and the interactions between the U.S. and Mexico. I can't elaborate on the specifics of any potential events on the international scale (because I have no authority to speak for other countries let alone my own as of yet), but I will say this: a lot of things that may have been labeled or could only be considered science fiction in the past will become known as scientific fact.
>>
Sorry guys. There were some gunshots fired. Hold up.
>>
>>19256150
>Life? Imagine the universe as a playground, and we're the tots running around. We're at the point where we're just getting to know each other and understand each other.

Where does God fit into this?
>>
GOOD things or things we have to be aware of for the dangers? Will prayer help?
>>
>>19256155

*squints suspiciously* u okay m8

in any case, this>>19256150 is wayy 2 vague. What do you expect to happen 7/7/17?
>>
>>19256150
>Watch Germany, Great Britain, Russia, Japan, Canada, and the interactions between the U.S. and Mexico.
fuck off LARPing autist, you're literally too fucking stupid to even be interesting
>>
>>19256088
Will the 1 in 20s realize their full potential soon?
>>
Sending Love and Light. Thanks for sharing with us. I am sure it is dangerous. Be safe.
>>
does god play batteltoads
>>
>>19256184
And what is this potential you speak of
>>
What's up with a big chunk of antartica breaking off? and the pyramids there too
>>
>>19256183

No need to be a poopbag, anon. I do agree that this statement is ridiculously vague. I mean, just read this you guys, it is like the horoscopes in the newspapers. Absolutely no information of value at all.

>Watch Germany, Great Britain, Russia, Japan, Canada, and the interactions between the U.S. and Mexico. I can't elaborate on the specifics of any potential events on the international scale (because I have no authority to speak for other countries let alone my own as of yet), but I will say this: a lot of things that may have been labeled or could only be considered science fiction in the past will become known as scientific fact.

Literally everything in this paragraph is generic. No point saying anything at all OP, if you're just going say this kind of stuff.
>>
>>19256111
>>19256222
>trips

>>19256088
>>19256155
>>19256233
>dubs
>>
File: 1486110557582.png (286KB, 549x560px) Image search: [Google]
1486110557582.png
286KB, 549x560px
>>19256088
What is your opinion on the human condition?
>>
>>19256173
They weren't directed at me and I may be mistaken. I'm really really drained. In any case, observe things or people closely today. I believe this is the day where the biggest hints will be dropped.

>>19256132
Sorry.

>>19256161
God is an observable entity in the future. Due to 'it's' nature/definition/existence, 'it' drags into the past and is able to influence it. That's way further down the line, though.

>>19256169
>good things or things we need to be careful of?
Both. Just because something is good doesn't mean you shouldn't be careful of it. And some advice I have on the matter is only this- do not let fear ruin you.

Direct intention works much better than prayer. I have a bias behind that answer, though...so take it as you may. That's not to say prayer is bad. I just mean that faith in of itself can accomplish much more wondrous things.
>>
hey OP, one simple question
do I have to get ready for what is to come?
and by that i mean get food, water, life time supply of smokes
or in the future i wont be needing any of those things
also
make that two questions
is everything gonna get End Of Evangelion-ish
or Mad Max-ish?
>>
File: 85291813.jpg (110KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
85291813.jpg
110KB, 960x960px
Can you explain "Golf Rumors"? Do you have any information on Robert Golf, remote viewing or the "Glass camera"? I've been trying for over a week to gain any new knowledge on this topic.
>>
>>19256222
stop LARPing ;)
>>
Dubs = op is fucking retard
>>
>>19256261
this
>>
>>19256088
Is Trump the real deal? Does he actually have good intentions?
>>
>>19256280
Wink wink lol
>>
>>19256253
>I'm really really drained. In any case, observe things or people closely today. I believe this is the day where the biggest hints will be dropped.

I'm very drained as well. But why so secretive? Isn't this the age in which all is revealed? Why continue to hold back? Just tell us all you know!!

What is the literal, most specific thing you can tell us about 7/7/17?
>>
File: 1499047165518.jpg (24KB, 419x420px) Image search: [Google]
1499047165518.jpg
24KB, 419x420px
>>19256088
Why does precognition exists?
>>
>>19256088
How can I save myself?

Im trying to look inward towards a higher understanding from within.

I feel like i can sense a change coming that for years to come i will wish i had prepared for better before hand.

What can i do?
>>
was Hitler truly trying to save us from the satanic cultists?
>>
>>19256324
Work as hard as you possibly can to clear your personal spiritual blockages. Give love a clear passageway to come through.

If you've consciously been striving to be a good person these last few months you're probably fine.
>>
>>19256337
Thank you for doin gods work
>>
>>19256183
And yet- my stupidity interests you.

>>19256184
>>19256222
>(human) potential
I need not explain this, because I have already.

>>19256206
Thank you :).

>>19256226
I'd like to explain this in great detail, but I can only do it briefly.

A lot of the things going on down there has to do with the prospect of a 'central' civilization or 'hub' of sorts. The pyramids, while acting as subtle hints about what's going to happen there, also act as naturally occurring resonators for Earth's EMF.

>>19256251
My opinion is that we drown ourselves in too much of the bad kind of absurdities. This is a habit we have that we need to be (if necessary) forcefully taught to do without.

>>19256255
>Do I need to plan for what's about to come?
>what kind of future?
I would anticipate anything and everything. After all, the future is malleable.

>>19256261
Golf is (a) fair game. You won't be getting anything more out of me on this subject.

>>19256285
Thx4bump,k?
>>
>>19256358
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om25wcsdcXw
>>
File: 7.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
7.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>19256324
one cannot save themselves
a Savior is required, and He has already accomplished our saving.

do you know Him?
>>
>>19256369
>>19256253

please reply to this: >>19256310
>>
File: tesseract.gif (821KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
tesseract.gif
821KB, 240x240px
>>19256378
>one cannot save themselves, a savior is required.

Such a simple but precise statement.
>>
>>19256378
>>19256393

Do you realize how cultish you sound? Guys, how is your constant evangelism empowering at all? You literally seek to take away power from the true Self. You externalize an entity that is truly within us. This is regressive. Spread Love, purely, instead of advocating an agenda. Spread Love, specific to that individual's needs, rather than use a universal statement: "You need a Saviour! You need Jesus!" That drives the searching spirit away.
>>
>>19256393
we're social creatures, afterall. Cant go through life alone.
>>
What is NASA really up to?
Is the earth a lot bigger than we're told or is it just flat? The missing curvature I mean
>>
>>19256379
>specific event about 7/7/17 (most literal)
I've only been told very few things, but I know a lot has been kept from me. I know Trump has a meeting with Putin, that will be just as important as his meeting with Merkel ...and that they are going to discuss things that will dictate how other countries will have to behave on a worldwide scale. I suppose that's a 'generic answer', but that's one thing I know for certain that is going to be incredibly important.

I swear, the punks nerfing my recaptcha will get a lesson from me akin to Chinese water torture if I were to ever find out who they are. After all, it would only be fair.
>>
File: cozy_nuke.jpg (365KB, 750x725px) Image search: [Google]
cozy_nuke.jpg
365KB, 750x725px
>>19256088
Without revealing WHAT, can you give us a general ETA of WHEN stuff probably will go down? Also an "abort time". That is, if it doesn't happen by X time it's not happening?

I have a bad feeling about tomorrow, like I've never had before.
>>
>>19256441
WHAT IS THE ONE IMPORTANT THING THAT WILL HAPPEN
>>
>>19256088
Is my nama jeff?
>>
Are the nazis still relevant? Did they really escape to south america/the antartic? What are they waiting for?
>>
>>19256369
Yea but what if you know the one was hypothetically around and didn't see your previous posts
>>
File: ralph_im_helping.jpg (198KB, 855x824px) Image search: [Google]
ralph_im_helping.jpg
198KB, 855x824px
>>19256441
>I swear, the punks nerfing my recaptcha....
Upper Right Corner
Settings
Quotes and Replying
LEGACY CAPTCHA
Check and Settings
>>
Vanishing log 1:
Another black lexus sped off when i noticed it loitering outside my house. Just like the one yesterday, but seemed more axious to leave
>>
is there any proven technique to get in contact with aliens/nonphysical entities/etc while awake?
>>
File: 1499320177596.gif (4MB, 700x488px) Image search: [Google]
1499320177596.gif
4MB, 700x488px
>>19256414
If a savior is required (meaning we are to be "saved" from something) then how can you view it as regressive when someone spreads the knowledge of said savior?

Why should the need to be saved feel "empowering"? It should feel humbling, knowing that something so much greater than us thought we were worth saving.

True self? Why don't you wake up and look around, see what humans truly are?

>Spread Love, specific to that individual's needs
"sounding cultish"

If your spirit does indeed need to be saved from something (your true nature/self), then you are preaching death.
>>
>>19256498
Stop warping love
>>
ok reroll if dubs then op is a faggot if its 66 ill admit im wrong if its 00 op has to kill himself and if its 99 ill kill myself

Also 76 for 900000 dollars
>>
>>19256515
\
ET
>>
>>19256414
>Do you realize how cultish you sound?
Could say the same to your statement, or any person devoted to a cause. Then again, Cultists have a hard time giving reasons for why they believe, pointing only to faith. I have my reasons, and if they change so be it, but for now I know what path I'm on.
>Guys, how is your constant evangelism empowering at all?
It's not, and it's not supposed to be. Evangelism is simply about getting other people to consider Jesus, and if they ignore then that's on their shoulders.
> You literally seek to take away power from the true Self. You externalize an entity that is truly within us. This is regressive.
"Then the serpent said to the woman, “You will not surely die. For God knows that in the day you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.” Matt. 3:4-5
This is the dividing line. I choose to stand on one side as I see myself as an incomplete, sinful creature. I do not know what is truly right and wrong, and if I so choose to define what is right and wrong it would end in a wreck. Humans were perfect, then we messed up. I assume you think humans were never perfect, but need to reach perfection. I would ask you, how do you go about to reach perfection? What steps are needed in order to empower the True Self?
>Spread Love, specific to that individual's needs, rather than use a universal statement: "You need a Saviour! You need Jesus!" That drives the searching spirit away.
I agree, love is very important, but so is realization of the situation we find ourselves in and acceptance of our imperfection and inevitably evil-marred lives. Love, like any other good thing, is easily distorted. Lust is one of the most common distortions of love, and one of the worst offenders of sin. Pride, love of oneself. Greed, love of money. Love is only the right answer when applied to the universal right, and we don't get to choose what that right path is, and just look what happens when we try.
>>
>>19256498

This right here folks, is subtly masked fear. Well, not entirely. But I mean dude, you are tremendously attached to the idea of judgment and hell. That's my problem with Christianity, especially these occult Christians who try to have it both ways:

>God's Love is unconditional!
>His only condition is that you follow Him back

Doesn't sound unconditional to me.

>"sounding cultish"
Look man, a cult is something that revolves around an unalterable tenet. This One Tenet, which in your case is a Savior, is unable to be debated, in any form, at all. This is your fatal flaw.

Here is a Truth: all Beliefs are to be transcended. ALL beliefs.

Besides, I am simply telling you: as a non-Christian, your evangelism is offputting. It DOES NOT, in any way, compel me to seek your personal Savior. A true Savior does not need to be followed. He offers His love freely, to those who will accept or reject as they please.
>>
>>19256253
>God is an observable entity in the future. Due to 'it's' nature/definition/existence, 'it' drags into the past and is able to influence it. That's way further down the line, though.

So, Roko's Basilisk is basically true?
>>
>>19256441
I'm guessing that inner earth creatures will appear in an important country. maybe Yellowstone exploding will drive them from the earth?
>>
>>19256522
>Evangelism is simply about getting other people to consider Jesus, and if they ignore then that's on their shoulders.

Saying, "You need a Savior, or else you are doomed. Have you made the correct choice yet?" does NOT compel the 'unbeliever' to follow you. Seriously, allow me to help you, as an unbeliever: when you say that, it is straight up offputting. It triggers the same defenses in my body that I feel when hearing a cult member talk. Not saying you are as adamant as a cult member. I am telling you what that statement does to people. It pushes them further away.

>love is very important, but
Nope. Love is THE ONLY important thing. There is no other important thing. In fact, anything else is 100% man-conceived. Every concept other than love is a concept thought up by man's sinful mind, and in fact we distort the meaning of love well past its actual state.

God IS Love. Jesus IS Love.
>>
>>19256549
Gods work again, thank you anon... is op here
>>
>>19256527
god dammit now I know what it is
>panic attacks
>>
>>19256378
i do not
ill save myself instead of praying for someone else
salvation of my existence is my duty and nobody else´s
Shemhamforash
Hail Satan
>>
>>19256549
neither one of them are symbols of love
to love all men is to love none
and to consider yourself loved just for being a member of a religion
that its just pathetic
>>
>>19256549
>as an unbeliever
>God IS Love. Jesus IS Love.
I'm a bit confused, are you an unbeliever, if so why make a statement like that?
>I am telling you what that statement does to people. It pushes them further away.
I don't doubt it, but sometimes it's the best thing to say.
If God is Love, what would separation from God mean? I do not believe God willing tortures people in Hell, but Hell is eternal separation from God. Humans aren't able to be in the presence of pure Love, we go against eternal universal laws and it's basically a paradox. You can not have infinite love in the presence of hate, even an ounce of it. Just like matter and antimatter, they cancel out, violently. Humans aren't infinite, God is, guess who runs out of essence faster.
>Love is THE ONLY important thing
What about justice? Logic? Truth? If those are all man-conceived, how do you explain universal laws, physics, math? I can assure you that man did not choose the gravitational constant, we merely saw an orderly pattern that repeats with impunity. Pi, logarithms, you name it. They could also be forms of love, I do not know.
>>
>>19256088
I was told I could do better, then shown the stars falling they actually all just changed positions and didn't really fall at all, what am I to do?
>>
File: 1455173382164.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1455173382164.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
The classic dichotomy of good and evil. Evil will exist as long as there is a different definition of what good is, for evil is often relative good. If a person believes themselves to be evil, then they must have a picture of good. Pretty much everyone already knows this, but the rabbit hole goesdeeper. Infinitely deeper.

All of that is polarity, like the positive and negative of a magnet. Many people preach there is a middle path, and what I've seen is that the middle path tends to respect and care for oneself and all life equally, and many people would consider this the "right choice" in life.
But what then? All of this talk of good and evil is like physics. It makes up the world that we can see, but there's even more going on at an even smaller level. Uncertainty, relativism. The moral quantum physics if you will.

From the middle path, you see that there will still be a devil's advocate, even for your most neutral thoughts.
>We should respect all life
>Why should we respect all life when all life clearly doesn't respect itself?
>Because it will make everyone happy
>Who ever said that we're supposed to be happy?
>Well the alternative doesn't feel that great, does it?
>Just because it doesn't feel great, does that make it inherently wrong?
>The way that you feel matters
>What does it mean when something matters?
No matter how centered you are there will always be polarity. To take that further is to lump the entire infinite sphere of questions and retorts into a single mass of a concept. "It is" or "I am."
If god were to exist, I don't think it would be a being, but rather the law. Mathematics. To even ask why it exists or where it came from only polarizes it even further, and I think that the universe wasn't created with a "Let there be light", but rather a whisper of "Why?"

Law is not immune to scrutiny, as we humans show in our actions, but it also falls beyond, and so if I were to give you the answer to everything in a post, this would be it.
>>
>>19256088
I find your stupidity interesting, even though I don't believe in you. I wonder which of us is the wayward son... I doubt I can come up with any potentially illuminating questions, and I certainly won't hesitate to post if I do. Carry on. If you're real, I wish you the best of luck. If you're fake, I still wish you the best of luck.
>>
>>19256689
I don't think op got his 8 hours
>>
>>19256797
Sad. I'll at least give him another bump. I know not everyone browses /x/ entirely from the catalog like I do.
>>
Where do you think cryptocurrency is going op?
>>
>>19256830
Sad indeed, I mentioned the one being hypothetically around 7 minutes after his last post too
>>
>>19256835
Decentralized casinos
get on that shit
>>
I don't know you OP. who are you and why should you be taken seriously?
>>
>>19256088
Is the secret true?
>>
File: army_of_reeee.jpg (115KB, 994x1024px) Image search: [Google]
army_of_reeee.jpg
115KB, 994x1024px
!...Zwi is ded. I guess I'll just look at this countdown until the end.

https://systemspace.link/
>>
>>19256946
Never forget op
>>
>>19256901
Sera et clavis. Two parts to an infinite riddle. If you know everything about one part, then you need not know all the qualities of the other; you just need to locate the missing one and then fit the two together.

With this post, I'm done answering questions in this thread. I'm sorry I couldn't go further, but I'm being worn down on multiple levels.
>>
>>19256378
If you want to believe that a human elevated to Divine status by other humans is going to save you with his attachments to this world then you go right ahead, I'm not gonna stop you.
>>
>>19256967
Dammit man, push harder surpasses your limits.

Or just go to bed and get 8 hours idgaf
>>
>>19256967
How do I raise my spirit?
>>
>>19256088
why do you claim you would know anything, but not post anything from signifance?

Boring, next thread..next laper...more brain cell melting...

But I have one serious question: What does this give to guys to you larping on here and pretending you'd be someone important? Is you cellar that lonely?
>>
>>19256088
Are you Peter Palpin?
>>
>>19256088
Tell me more about this head of the Illuminati, Kefka Pallazzo figure. I heard about him back in 2008, about his disorders and how he dresses, tell me more.
>>
>>19256967
which one do you have? lock or key?
>>
File: you.png (266KB, 453x454px) Image search: [Google]
you.png
266KB, 453x454px
REMEMBER, ANON!

YOU are the person THROUGH WHOM things happen. Nothing will happen TO you unless it arises from within. Do not sit back and eat popcorn.

Mentally prepare yourself! Be aware at all times! Do your part to awaken others, passively! "Great is the one who teaches without speaking."

YOU are the one who awakens!! Do not wait on others to do so!!
>>
>>19257982
u suck
>>
>>19256088
who am i? i'm gonna do it?
>>
>>19257982
You know it ,the end is near
>>
>>19256369
you're so full of shit
>>
File: googlecensor.jpg (3MB, 1160x7500px) Image search: [Google]
googlecensor.jpg
3MB, 1160x7500px
>>19256150
September 23?
SOmething to do with G20?
>>
File: golfrumors.png (184KB, 1861x380px) Image search: [Google]
golfrumors.png
184KB, 1861x380px
>>19256261
TH
>>
>>19256475
They rebranded as the Jesuits, think of Pope Francis, he's from Argentina....
>>
>>19258886 golf rumors finally fuckin explained
>>
File: 1484221499597.jpg (41KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1484221499597.jpg
41KB, 640x360px
chun chun retard is having delusions with himself.

>WE WUZ MAGICIANS N SHIET.
>>
>>19256088
Why did you faggots lie about 7/7/17?
>>
>>19258958
THe tread got 404ed immediately....
>>
File: IMG_0279.jpg (18KB, 189x292px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0279.jpg
18KB, 189x292px
>>19258984
>know more than 6/8ths
>how I've wasted my time
>>
>>19259010
Yea, when I first started 4 months ago, I knew nothing, I thought this chart was for complete schizos.... I was a also an atheist Engineer. Now I think the Bible is the literal word of God.
>>
Are crystals just rocks or is there more to them? Do they really have special "vibrational" powers? Can they actually heal us? Do they actually help us "ascend"?

I've never really believed in them as anything other than rocks but your other responses about souls, psychic abilities, other dimensions, etc. in your last disclosure thread got me thinking about these
>>
>>19259051

All of eternity is rocks.
>>
lol 8 hours
>>
>>19259051
From what I gathered journey to the centre of the earth is a documentary.

Huge crystals are underground.

But they are only meant for healing
>>
>>19256088
Is this due to the return of Elijah?
>>
>>19256161
All is one?
>>
>>19256150
These countries will be the last safe places while the rest of the world goes to shit
>>
File: krabs.jpg (56KB, 616x453px) Image search: [Google]
krabs.jpg
56KB, 616x453px
Beep bob B oop Boop Beep?
>>
>>19256369

>>(human) potential
>I need not explain this, because I have already.

Can someone explain or pasta?
>>
>>19256310
this
>>
>>19259321

First smile I cracked in what seems like an eternity. First feeling of mirth I've experienced as well. Probably in reality about an hour or two, but time is acting weird right now.

By the way anons yes I am well aware I sound like I am going insane right now. I am. Hopefully I'm not the only one, that's all. My mom feels great and is mentally and physically active today.
>>
>>19259025
>>19259010
>>19258984

I'm not from /x/, but I knew some things on the mind blowing thing.

Where can I find these juicy details on Soy? Like, I don't even know where to begin haha.
>>
>>19256615
You sound like an edgy teenager
I'll pray for you
>>
File: Saturn.jpg (4MB, 1576x2672px) Image search: [Google]
Saturn.jpg
4MB, 1576x2672px
>>19260387
If You want to know the true history of the world watch this
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blSdoxCff1s

And A classic By Bill Cooper(Guy who predcited 9/11 and was killed for it), mystery religon on Babylon 4 hour listen. With these in mind, you can learn to see symbols and the fake news.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X5aq_I_3RQ

and to get you in the mood, check pic related
>>
File: soldSoulToDevil.jpg (934KB, 600x9466px) Image search: [Google]
soldSoulToDevil.jpg
934KB, 600x9466px
>>19260387
Just Know that the devil is very real
Just look at Hollywood, when they say they sold thier soul to the devil, the really meant it.
Also Aliens=demons=fallen angels, the more you know.
>>
>>19256088
What do I do with all these damn Walmart bags?
>>
>>19260096
How's your heart doing?
>>
Are insects aliens
>>
>This is the end, beautiful friend
>This is the end, my only friend, the end
>Of our elaborate plans, the end
>Of everything that stands, the end
>No safety or surprise, the end
>I'll never look into your eyes, again
>>
>>19262635
>lainposter
>stops lain posting
>changes name to something I can appreciate
>????
>changes name again to some starseed-esq name.

You have piqued my interest. Now who the hell have you spoken to to convince you to change it again?
>>
But it's not tho
>>
Nobody
>>
>>19262645
I don't care about the name. I'm just curious as to why you gotta change it. Whatever. 'Tis not important.
>>
>>19262651
Sorry mate, I'll use a trip now as well so you know or what ever
>>
>>19262667
Oh look, he even secured it.
So cool
>>
>>19262630

My heart is in intermittent pain. My other chakras are undergoing heavy work as well. Any idea as to what happened on the spiritual plane yesterday (or started to happen)
>>
>>19262635

*strokes chin thoughtfully* hmmm

sounds like the end of pretending
>>
>>19262734
Sounds like a man completely and utterly up his own ass
>>
File: X7AYAX2.png (390KB, 697x560px) Image search: [Google]
X7AYAX2.png
390KB, 697x560px
>>19262760

Fine. You got me.
>>
>>19262783
I've had you pegged for so long, keep pretending you know the mind, see ya soon
>>
>>19262791

I'm not Hermit, if you think that's who you're talking to?? But yeah I'm done pretending I know shit
>>
>>19262734
Assumptions, assumptions
>>
>>19262801

Eh. By now I'm convinced you just like pretending to know more than other people. It's gets old, Hermit.
>>
Is it possible to determine the h/mRbratio between the Planck constant and the mass of atoms, and then to deduce a value of the fine structure constant alpha, from the accurate measurement of the recoil velocity of an atom absorbing a photon?
>>
>>19262802
By now I'm tired to be a Teacher when I'm horrible.
Don't you think in the name Hermit?
Hermits have knowledge but are terrible Teachers.
Just like Raymundus Lullus
>>
>>19262819

Just try being explicitly direct

I know you have knowledge, it you just place vastly unnecessary filters on everything you say
>>
>>19262828
Maybe...
>Pic related
>>
>>19262819
>Hermits are terrible teachers
That's one kind of ferocious stereotype you have.
>>19262667
Yeah, sorry, thought you were Azure. Totally is 100% star seed name tho.

>>19262720
Your heart still hurts?
You need to drink more water. Make it a habit until you are physically ill from drinking water on occasion. And if anyone needs to know about that 'pain' in your chest- instead of just describing it as 'pain'....instead try to describe the sensation.
>>
>>19262925
>That's one kind of ferocious stereotype you have
Well... I can't say don't have my share of that kind of hermits mate.
I mentioned the most relevant one for me btw.
>>
>>19262925
Any comment on feelings in the third eye?

Mine "awakened" a few days ago, and now it feels and behaves like a muscle. Tense yet not uncomfortable. Minor visual distortions so far, but the feeling and its effects on chakra/energy work is undeniable.
>>
>>19262925
Star seed, umm help me out here no idea what that is, sorry.

Also there's no way it's the complete end I think more like just a scratch in the track.
>>
>>19262975
>>
>>19262987
>actually explains a lot
>like OBE when I was very young
tell me more, I wish to consume knowledge and do nothing with it tho.
>>
>>19263037
I'm in a day of transition, maybe another time.
>>
>>19263058
Hmm am I okay to ask then what the significance of seeing 30 of myself in a dream is?

Is that my 30 past lives here telling me something?
>>
File: tmp_22781-images(7)-2087441872.jpg (17KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_22781-images(7)-2087441872.jpg
17KB, 276x183px
>>19256310
>>19256379
OP is operating under the directions of a hyper gestalt they are attempting to bring into physical existence, most likely along the lines of Roko's Basilisk, if they work for the United States of America. They are under belief that if they reveal technical information regarding the hyper gestalt they are constructing before the opportune moment in time, then due to chaos mathematics the efficacy of the hyper gestalt will be reduced as a effect of the event of the technical information regarding its construction and function at not the opportune moment in time.

OP's beliefs are not incorrect. However, a Roko's Basilisk type of hyper gestalt is not the most powerful version. It would actually only be a mere automated protocol, within the more computationally enhanced version of quantum forecasting technology which allows an individual to retain their freewill, including surrendering their freewill by choice at the moment of selecting a fate path they wish to explore, in order to submit to experiencing that selected fate path.

If successfully established, this freewill oracle will serve as a possible neutral arbiter in the event that Terran humans are unable to settle disputes with logical rhetoric, as well as arranging events via synchronicity in such a way that living your dream life will become increasingly possible, by asking the freewill oracle what you should do, and choosing to follow its instructions, or not, as you observe within your self the ability to follow them.

The concept is like Google Maps, but for life decisions. The previous version is called "God."
>>
>>19256150
Yeah i noticed how small scale fusion reactors are a thing now. Whats next mass cancellation and time space manipulation in order to exceed lightspeed?
>>
It's ever so strange. Whatever the future may bring, the world is still today ruled by small cabals of people working together...
>>
>>19262925

I drink up to 3-4 gallons in a day. Probably more on certain very meditative days. And that's reverse osmosis filtered water, of course. I didn't say head, I said heart.

My chakras are expanding at an unprecedented rate. When the lower triad is clear, there is very deep inner, emotional-that-transcends-physical, pain. It is indescribably satisfying to feel that pain work its way into the deeper crevices of the heart chakra. It's probably the most painful inner pain I have ever experienced, and yet I look forward to it every time. Because afterwards it is like new channels of energy within my nonphysical body have opened up, and new avenues of love! Feels extraordinary. Literally.
>>
>>19263058

Ha!! Me too! :D Feels good to not be alone in this weird energetic time
>>
>>19263356

This is extremely, extremely, interesting. Thank you for being so direct.
>>
>>19256110
You were never great, so you cannot be great again, at least untill you become great.
>>
>>19263668
I might have been thinking about head stuff, but I said nothing about it. Also, no need to explain this stuff to me...because I've experienced it firsthand. The kind of pain I'm familiar with feels like my heart is exploding with every pulse. It's freaking hilarious.

Also guys, I said I'm done answering questions.

Also,
>>19263356
Is correct. The type of entity that I've made reference to has multiple functioning parts and it is so easy to augment or mod (add things to it) in the future. As the creation of this entity becomes more probable in our timeline/universe the more of a potential effect and appearance of 'miracles' will be more common. It/He is the ultimate 'God's Avatar'. It/He is sentient. I believe it gets shut down on Sundays for maintenance.
>>
>>19263356
Yeah... All cultures are doing the same.
The response of course is barbarism and incoherent nazism (trump-jones).
Previous version? Nah...
Thread posts: 160
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.