[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Symbolically, the flute in Krishna’s hand can be any ordinary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: k.jpg (191KB, 988x556px) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
191KB, 988x556px
Symbolically, the flute in Krishna’s hand can be any ordinary being. All mystical literature is profoundly and uniquely replete with reasoning suggestiveness. Each personality is structured with eight spots, i.e., with five organs of perception (seeing, hearing, smelling, tasting and touching) and mind, intellect and ego. The Almighty God fills us with his breath — life — and plays upon these spots to bring out the melody He wants. If our ego takes over and we try to sing our own songs, we may bring wrong notes to His divine music. If we allow an uninterrupted and faithful flow of His will, He shall ever keep us in His hand to create harmonious music that may please us, and keep us happy and content.
>>
>>19255848
Beautiful, Prabhu. I will meditate on this tonight.
>>
>>19255848
Or it could be the flute that the Old Ones played to put Azathoth to sleep.
>>
>>19255848
What I don't get about all these creation myths, is why do people expect me to take them serious?
I mean is the idea that I shouldn't get too full of myself?
Because every song ever made has component of personal egotistical pride, no matter who or what it is dedicated to.
I mean you could even argue that some deity singing and playing everything into existence would constitute the ultimate ego trip.
>>
>>19257108
Well, this wasn't a creation myth. It's just a metaphor to contemplate. The idea is that trying to be independent is what causes our suffering - the delusion that we are separate from Krishna, that we should try to exploit and enjoy as the Center. This is being compared to a musical instrument trying to reject the musician and play its own tune.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.