[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Christian mysticism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: mysticism .jpg (16KB, 280x223px) Image search: [Google]
mysticism .jpg
16KB, 280x223px
Can anyone give me a quick introduction to Christian mysticism? I'm a pretty staunch believer of the faith, but I've started to believe in some /x/-tier shit as of late. I live in an old house that my parents gave to me when they moved to live with our other relatives and live there with two of my siblings. I've noticed some spooky stuff happening and I was wondering if Christian mysticism has some of the answers to paranormal activity, like ghosts, demons, and aliens.
>>
>>19255509
First step in Christian mysticism, if you're serious, is to recognize that Christ himself said that the works of those who believed him would be greater than his own. Even if you don't believe you can make miracles, he did.
>>
>>19255509

take drugs you sensation seeking degenerate, thats the only reason why people like you care about these things
>>
File: soldSoulToDevil.jpg (934KB, 600x9466px) Image search: [Google]
soldSoulToDevil.jpg
934KB, 600x9466px
>>19255509
>Christianity
>Mysticism
Pick one
But demons and angels are real. Literally all paranormal is explained with demons and demonic possesion.
>>
File: Project BlueBeam.png (145KB, 1496x417px) Image search: [Google]
Project BlueBeam.png
145KB, 1496x417px
>>19255509
Also, aliens are demons.
>>
>>19255814
pic related is autism personified
>>
File: moses5.png (1MB, 1280x773px) Image search: [Google]
moses5.png
1MB, 1280x773px
>>19255814
>But demons and angels are real. Literally all paranormal is explained with demons and demonic possesion.

Everyone and everything except your genocidal talking burning bush is not divine...

When will you fools give up your devil worship and stop subjecting subsequent generations to it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0mScGJtnB4

Regardless, most hollywood celebs probably aren't in particularly great standing with the divine.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.