[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vampire Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 40

File: vampire___.png (188KB, 450x451px) Image search: [Google]
vampire___.png
188KB, 450x451px
Let's discuss vampires. How does a human become a vampire? What do real vampires look like and what kind of abilities do they possess?

Share what you know about vampires, green texts and pictures if you have any. I'll post some more stuff below, feel free to add whatever you think is missing.
>>
>>19255462
>Thread Pastebin:
https://pastebin.com/2Ar8kdAt (created by Bruce)

>Books
- Fevre Dream by George RR Martin
- The Passage by Justin Cronin
- Carmilla by Joseph Sheridan Le Fanu
- Brian Lumleys Necroscope saga
- The Vampire's Kiss by Nancy Baker
- Blood Sucking Feinds by Christopher Moore
- Joe Pitt Casebooks series by Charlie Huston
- Sunshine by Robin McKinley
- Salems lot by Stephen King
- Thirsty by Matthew T. Anderson

>Movies

1980s: Fright Night, The Hunger, Lost Boys, Near Dark,

1990s: Blade, Bram Stoker's Dracula, Innocent Blood, Interview with the Vampire, Shadow Zone: The Undead Express,

2000s: Blade II, Let the Right One In, Shadow of the Vampire,

2010s: A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night, Byzantium, He Never Died, Kiss Of The Damned, Only Lovers Left Alive, What We Do in the Shadows, Thirst (Korean movie), Fright Night (Remake)
>>
>>19255462
Any vampires in Serbia right now?
>>
>>19255467
Strangest boner
>>
>>19255450
dude my dog just walked into my room and i had a thought.
can animals get vampirism??? granted that might not be moral since they can't choose but holy shit having a superdog sounds awesome.
and thanks, its pretty fucking tough though lol, for me at least. i'm not super disciplined and keeping all the natural food on hand constantly can be challenging, another reason i'd rather not have to bother with eating lol.
also considering intermittent fasting since i think it apparently yields the same benefits?
im hoping for some damage reversal too. i've read quite a bit of ncbi related to the topic in the past month

hope both those guys show up again lol.
>>
File: 1499364763738.png (266KB, 665x574px) Image search: [Google]
1499364763738.png
266KB, 665x574px
So what do you guys think are things that could be offered to a vampire in exchange for her or his time? What can be done or offered to gain their favor?

I don't mean to be turned in one yourself, but "just" to speak to them in the first place. What could they want? A fruit-basket? Money? Blood? Degenerate shit?

(I mean real vampire. Not psychic or roleplayers.)
>>
>>19255486
gay sex
>>
>>19255486
I don't know, I'd take even a psychic one's time
>>
>>19255480
Assuming it's virus based and doesn't have certain elements that only affect humans then there is no reason to believe that vampire animals can't exist. Picture this though, would they have the mental capabilities to survive? It's doubtful, and even moreso for non-predatory animals.

>hope both those guys show up again lol.
I don't but they most certainly will.

>>19255486
Hard to say based on what vampire it would be. Most likely if a vampire WANTED to talk to you, it wouldn't require anything. I'm not sure if anything could coax them out however.
>>
>>19255427
Great,when posting from phone you mostly dont need to do captcha anyway.
How does it work? Do you get special code that you use in some field?

>>19255428
20 bucks is nothing. Dont be jelly. Be better
>>
>>19255496
fucking kek. that's the only way he will get what he wants. can't wait for his greentext about how he got turned.
>>
>>19255501
I've met a few 'psychic' vampires. It was extremely underwhelming and pointless.
>>
>>19255480
No animals cannot become vampires.
>>
>>19255504
you need to put hiro-chan's real name in the options field.
>>
File: 1499013132559.png (2MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1499013132559.png
2MB, 1200x1200px
>>19255501
>I don't know, I'd take even a psychic one's time

That's okay, you like what you like. But I really don't care about "psychic" ones... not paranormal, just people with special snowflake syndrome. As usual, just my personal view. This pretty much: >>19255513

>>19255508
Pretty sure I wouldn't have sex to become a vampire and I'm also pretty sure that vampires don't turn people for something as abundant as people they can fuck.

>>19255504
You get a code that you log in with and then through your cookies it stays with you. If you want that 4chan icon you type in: since4pass in Options.
>>
>>19255503
why not? don't u wanna lift anvils like popeye anon?
>>19255513
how so?
>>19255519
oh ok lol. but if theres a virus/disease like this that exists for humans are there other weird viruses that could exist for animals? maybe explain some cryptids?
>>
>>19255486
I dont think you can bribe you. You have to be just interesting to him/her
>>
Are there any vamps in this thread? I feel the presence of at least one.

If you're a psychic vamp, I recommend scoping me out first... unless you want holy energy to fuck with you.
>>
>>19255542
How... to be interesting...
>>
>>19255525
Wouldn't having a psychic friend be better than having no friends with neat powers? Surely being psychic could be useful.
>>
>>19255535
Loch ness monster is a dragon,Jersey Devil is a Wendigo. There's 2 explained.
>>
>>19255545
Are you an angel or something?
>>
>>19255545
> I feel the presence of at least one.
>unless you want holy energy to fuck with you.
okay lol what are you?
>>19255553
lol no shit?
>dragon
tell me more
>>
>>19255552
My experiences have been like Bruces. They are delusional roleplayers who circlejerk about feeling energies and astral wives/husbands. Doesn't interest me.
>>
>>19255503

There are cannibalistic deer. Not vampires, but still very odd and spoopy
>>
>>19255549
Idk they probably have different tastes just like humans. Maybe some are watching you streaming :^)
>>
>>19255557
I am. However, I am not like the rest of my kind. I do not agree with Gabriel's ideals and have actually been killing my own kind who refuse to change their ways.
>>
>>19255552
Everyone is psychic.
>>
>>19255558
See
>>19255567

I'm now feeling at least 3.
>>
>>19255567
so you're an archangel. Which one.
>>
>>19255559
>astral wives/husbands
what's up with that?
>>19255567
so you're a fallen angel that's been murdering other angels??
>>19255569
i certainly don't feel psychic. how become?
>>
>>19255535
>why not?
Cuz they ain't vampires.
>don't u wanna lift anvils like popeye anon?
I can already https://www.amazon.com/Solid-Forged-Steel-Single-Jeweler/dp/B00HVKJTZY.

>how so?
They were all frauds to start with. Let me give you a rundown

>Exhibit A: He does his thing, it does nothing, I call him out on it, he gets angry then makes excuses on why it didn't work.
>Exhibit B: He does his thing, I pretend it works, he acts all haughty.
>Exhibit C (This one made me feel good): He does his thing then immediately says I have extremely strong protection and high willpower and his power isn't working.

All in all, nothing happened ever.
>>
File: vampire.png (232KB, 486x475px) Image search: [Google]
vampire.png
232KB, 486x475px
>>19255566
I have talked a lot about vampires on my stream, haven't seen a vampire in chat though. You'd think they would say something no?

Hey, pshh kid...
>>
>>19255558
He's the last dragon alive on this earth. Really nice guy.
>>
>>19255574
you haven't trained your abilities.
>>
>>19255578
what about the dragons sighted in texas and china?
>>19255582
how do i go about doing that?
>>
>>19255576
Maybe they just think you're a fag.
>>
>>19255584
Drugs maybe,the sightings are probably pretty old. Maybe its something else. Get a teacher.
>>
>>19255572
I'm actually not an Arch-Angel that is known by people, nor am I classified as one despite having the knowledge, abilities and powers far greater than one.

>>19255574
Not exactly. Gabriel had exiled someone I was super close to for refusing to be his bride. I left with her. But after I was strong enough, I went and started killing my own that had refused to change and wanted to keep Gabriel's ideals and whatnot continuing.
>>
>>19255586
>>19255586
Your mom didn't seem to think I was a fag when I destroyed her last night so... I think that's an unlikely reason for vampires to keep their distance. :^)
>>
>>19255596
Seraph or Cherub then?
>>
>>19255576
>You'd think they would say something no?
Maybe they enjoy watching you slowly lose your sanity. Sounds like something I would do for fun :^)

Where is your trip?
>>
>>19255600
No. I had to work my way up the chain. Name is Hitara.
>>
File: 1498611832747.png (1MB, 1280x1426px) Image search: [Google]
1498611832747.png
1MB, 1280x1426px
>>19255596
This is some amazing roleplay, kid... but it really has nothing to do with vampires whatsoever. I suggest making your own LARP thread.
>>
>>19255605
If you're an angel,tell me,what is your grace?
>>
>>19255590
>get a teacher
lol, i would if i knew how. i'm on /x/ cus it's the only place i know where to go!
>>
>>19255604
I think it looks cleaner without a trip if I also have the icon. But if some other pass-fag shows up and trolls I'll get the trip back!

>Sounds like something I would do for fun :^)

Oh yeah, would you really?

Maybe the vampires watch you wage-slaveing for fun.
>>
>>19255611
Hit up one of those psychic shops,its a start if they deny everyone is psychic they're full of shit.
>>
>>19255609
>This is some amazing roleplay, kid.
Well, I mean... I could say the same thing to you... but that'd be rude considering you actually have an astral signature.

>>19255610
What exactly do you mean by grace?
>>
>>19255625
Ok you're LARPing,any angel would know what I mean instantly.
>>
>>19255625
How am I roleplaying? I'm just interested in vampires.
>>
>>19255621
live in the sticks friend, and a bit immobile too. feel like the best i can do rn is try to befriend people who know that already and teach me.
>>
>>19255633
contact me and I'll see if I can hook you up,but I have some terms.
>>
>>19255629
There is no such thing as actual Grace...

You watch too much Supernatural other shows along that line.
>>
>>19255632
Fair enough. My apologies.
>>
>>19255647
Well even more full of shit because real life grace isn't the same thing as on Supernatural.
>>
>>19255639
yeah? like what?
where should i contact you?
>>
>>19255653
I can tell you what I specialize in and what powers me.

But I've never heard anyone ever call it "Grace" if that's what you are asking.
>>
>>19255513
>Shits on larpers constantly
>Is self-proclaimed obsessed with immortality
>Often absent from threads
>Browses Darkweb
>Has personally met people claiming to be psychic vampires
The evidence just keeps piling up!
>>
>>19255663
[email protected] then we will set up a new mode of communication there. You will help people,I'm not saying you can't improve your own life but you will give back and never get ahead at the expense of other. Deal?
>>
Some days when you think you're insane for being interested in vampires just remember that right now on /x/ people walk around who unironically believe that they are some kind of ultra-powerful arch-angel who is murdering other angels with his magic powers like this kid: >>19255596 and there's people who believe it.
>>
>>19255665
Then you're not an angel you may be something else but you're sure as fuck not an angel.
>>
>>19255677
>>19255681

Your guys' concept of what an Angel is like is extremely off...

If you are who you say you are, use your abilities and you'll see Im telling the truth.

Unless of course...

>You're LARP'ing
>>
>>19255673
sure. i'll email you soon as i can. questions about the terms though.
are they for responsibilities sake (great power comes great responsibility), my own spiritual sake, or both?
will i be opening a vulnerability in myself to demons or some shit?
>>
>>19255695
No I've dealt with angels 15 different occasions I know what I'm talking about when it comes to angels.
>>
>>19255695
Nigga, I'm a normal human and so are you no matter how many insane day dreams you have. And this is a vampire thread, not a "I'm Archangel Faggotron AMA" so if you shitpost, at least shit post about bloodsucking fiends.
>>
>>19255697
both and not anymore than you are at risk now. However you use your psychicness to fuck with people you risk hunters coming after you with potentially some low level witches and warlocks as well in addition to other stronger psychics.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170707-055211.png (236KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170707-055211.png
236KB, 1080x1920px
>>19255616
I cant see anything on my phone.

You think they are waiting for me to finally kill myself so that they can turn me? Hmm...

Btw Im prettysure that psychic vamp fag and renfield fag are same person
>>
>>19255702
You're full of shit. There is seriously no such thing as "Angelic Grace" in the real world. Only in the TV world. So either you ran into some demons who were pretending to be Angels and fucking with you, or you're just retarded.

>>19255703
I figured I'd come into a thread with other otherkins and discuss shit with them.
>>
File: icon.png (3KB, 149x41px) Image search: [Google]
icon.png
3KB, 149x41px
>>19255720
>Btw Im prettysure that psychic vamp fag and renfield fag are same person

Huh? They write VERY different. I highly doubt it.

Renfield fag (you mean the guy from Croatia) also claimed to be a real vampire and that he's centuries old, I think. No psychic faggotry.

>I cant see anything on my phone.

I have this cute little icon but I guess only some people see it. Mobile users don't.
>>
>>19255728
There literally is you just don't know what it is,its not an object,its a state of being,its not tangible.The term state of grace is used for a reason. And I'm not some LARPfag pretending to be the next Lucifer.You killed even a single angel all of Heaven would have smote you in under a minute.
>>
>tfw when larpers start attacking other larpers
This is a weird experience.
>>
>>19255742
They sound almost schizophrenic. It might go beyond some LARP...
>>
>>19255673
i'll help others. i see that that would be the morally correct thing to do.
however i have a friend thats important to me but is quite misguided as a person. can i still have that knowledge, help others, and be friends with them?
they're 'misguided' or amoral in the sense that they're a sociopath, but very close to me and who i am.
>>19255714
i really really /really/ don't want any of that shit coming at me. define fucking with people though. i don't desire to do anything like cast spells or manipulate anyone psychically but i don't want tiny things like potentially using being able to see cool shit to win at a game or something (very bad example) to damn me.
>both and not anymore than you are at risk now
i've had only a handful of paranormal things happen to me that i'm aware of. been surprisingly lucky as far as coming across weird shit or things happening to me.
will powers draw crappy shit like monsters to me? :(

but yes, i agree to give and not fuck with anyone with my powers.
lots of questions around that whole concept though.
could fucking with someone without use of your powers attract hunters?

i assume spirituality comes into play too.
>>
>>19255728
If you were an angel you'd know I don't mean grace like in supernatural.
>>
>>19255742
I'm not even LARP'ing, these retards think that Angel's have some sort of Grace and that Heaven is armed to the teeth with Angels who are loyal and shit.

Heaven doesn't exist no more, and neither does the big man.
Man, fuck this thread.
>>
>>19255750
A strong enough psychic can throw people and objects around with their mind and collude with spirits. There's what I'm obviously talking about.No nothing will draw extra monsters to you except like I said fucking with people might get at worst a witch sent your way,but hunters would be the ones I'd be afraid of.And no hunters only go after paranormal entities,I could give a fuck what your religion is all of them are more or less right anyway.
>>
Fuck this.
I'm getting a McFlurry with my Dragon friend.
>>
>>19255770
alright, cool. what are you if i can ask anon? just elevated human or vampire or some shit?
i'll email you within the hour hopefully sooner than later depending on when i can get a bite
>>
>>19255768
Angels have no choice but to be loyal,they have free will.
>>
>>19255780
I'm a hunter. 100 percent human.
>>
>>19255731
In last thread someone told him that his rp act is straight up from some fantasy book and linked its wiki page. I have been browsing it and vampire thralls in that universe are called renfields so it made me think

http://dresdenfiles.wikia.com/wiki/Thrall#Rough_thralls
>>
>>19255786
so you kill evil shit? damn.
wait. i remember uhh. a screenshot of greentext that floated around here a while ago about a guy who befriended some coworker and he had a bunch of random adventures and blackouts and it was implied his buddy was hunting monsters or something.
that rp or are you like that?
does unlocking your abilities like fuck with your perception or personal happiness in any way? like in the case of 'knowing too much'.
either way i'm still interested.
>>
>>19255811
I hunt REALLY evil shit. I'd have to see the greentext but I don't black out. And I don't really have my abilities trained myself.Yes,knowing too much will fuck with you but you don't learn that from being psychic.
>>
>>19255801
LOL. I didn't know that.

He's definitely full of shit. Maybe we should go to Split after all just to punch him in the face and shit in front of his door step. God damn roleplayers.
>>
>>19255826
>Yes,knowing too much will fuck with you but you don't learn that from being psychic.
i don't want to be able to like... see other people's deaths? except if like i got a flash of osmething that would've killed a friend that i could prevent. either way i'd like to avoid shit that'd ruin me mentally desu.
does being psychic and unlocking your abilities include endurance and all that shit thats been being discussed?
>And I don't really have my abilities trained myself
oh, really? interesting, what abilities do you have? what kind of shit do you hunt? fleshgaits and terrible shit like that???
it's a popular screensht but i don't remember it's specific name, but tl;dr a guy befriended an odd usually quiet coworker and the times he'd stay at his house they'd get attacked by shit and his buddy was some kind of hunter or something.
maybe someone has it?
>>
>>19255828
>God damn roleplayers.
This thread is disaster. We even got angel fags baka
>>
>>19255840
I mean like some of the beings that exist will give you an existential crisis.I hunt all kinds of things. More like literal monsters and spirits. My house is hidden none of the monsters know where it is.
>>
>>19255887
Show some hunting gear please
>>
>>19255887
ah i see, hm.. is there any reality to any of the monsters that get thrown around here like fleshgaits and wendigos?
shit.
>my house is hidden
reminding me of a pic i saw earlier today of an anon's grandfather named Danna or something similar that lived alongside monsters in the alps or similar tundra
>>
>>19255894
uno momente
>>
>>19255545
Can confirm at least one.

>unless you want holy energy to fuck with you.
Woah now, excuse you, I come in peace. Don't go throwing spiritual attacks.
>>
>>19255911
wendigos are very real I don't know what fleshgait is.
>>
File: 1499402496886-937787460.jpg (3MB, 4128x3096px) Image search: [Google]
1499402496886-937787460.jpg
3MB, 4128x3096px
My gear
>>
>>19255920
skinwalkers but apparently /x/ likes calling them fleshgaits now because the uhhh skinwalker that hunts people and changes shape and shit is different to what 'skinwalker' is supposed to really refer to, which is like a tribal shaman with fox furs or something.
lol again there was an image. maybe i could find that one though.

skinwalkers though, those assholes that can take the form of people and imitate their voices but do so shittily.
>>
>>19255929
>Shitty wall hangers and a plastic water bottle
Props on the gun though. I know very little about them. What kind is it and what ammunition does it use?
>>
>>19255942
Oh ok Skinwalkers are real as well.
>>
>>19255955
The swords are not meant for sword fights. The gun is for people and things that die like people,the swords are enchanted. The water bottle has holy water in it.
>>
>>19255955
Its a.22 remington bolt action rifle,not the greatest but I got it for free.
>>
>>19255957
aw man. that fucking sucks. i emailed you btw. i live near a forest in the appalchias btw should i be worried about monsters lol? there are a few stories floating around here of bigfoot type things, and weird transparent humanoid figures. it was described to me as being human like but you could its anatomy through it's skin. fucking don't wanna come across any of that. surprised i haven't given the times i've gone out walking for miles at 3am.
>>
>>19255964
>swords are enchanted
Could've enchanted not shitty wall hangers though
>The water bottle has holy water in it.
Could've not used a plastic bottle.

>>19255968
>.22
What are you hunting monster squirrels?
>>
>>19255981
Monsters are everywhere. Not sure what hangs in your region though.
>>
>>19255982
I needed whatever I had at the time which was wall hangers and they get the job done for cheap. The Church wouldn't give me anything but a plastic water bottle and a bullet to the brain is a bullet to the brain.
>>
>>19255992
i really dont like monsters. really dont want to encounter any. are .22's actually sufficient enough to kill monsters?
i have a .22 rifle and a .38 special revolver
>>
File: 1498046327104.jpg (32KB, 404x270px) Image search: [Google]
1498046327104.jpg
32KB, 404x270px
>>19255992
>Monsters are everywhere.
>No one has evidence of monsters in 2017 with everyone carrying phones.
>>
>>19256011
.22 tends to be for people. Most monsters don't die by bullets.
>>
>>19255992
do monsters live in caves? abandoned houses and shit?
>>
>>19256017
its called the FBI and the veil
>>
>>19256019
They live all over different monsters different living habits.
>>
>>19256018
you gotta kill people? evil people i'm assuming?
>monsters don't die by bullets
fuck. not even blessed bullets or anything like that? does it at least hurt them?

but yeah i emailed you friend
>>
>>19256001
>he Church wouldn't give me anything but a plastic water bottle
So buy your own

> bullet to the brain is a bullet to the brain.
Not if you are trying to kill from a long distance.
>But it's used on people!
Then buy a fucking pistol

You 'hunters' would be much more believable if you bought actual fucking gear instead of shit you can get in a flea market.
>>
>>19256031
Depends on the monster man and I said most not all. And sometimes you run into the monster that turns out to be not be supernatural but you're already in too deep.Sometimes other hunters come after you ect.
>>
>>19256037
yeah damn i don't want none of that just the helping people and bettering my life part.
>>
>>19256035
Why would I buy it when I can get it for free? I usually don't shoot long distance. I can't get a pistol in this state till I'm 21. Hunting doesn't pay the bills unless you're FBI,they're the ones with all the glamorous gear.
>>
>>19256048
>Isn't 21
>Hunts paranormal creatures yet still cares about state legislature
Yep we have a fag here.
>>
>>19256020
>FBI can prevent 100% of cases to be uploaded to the Internet worldwide even though crazy monsters walk around everywhere worldwide.

Seems legit.
>>
>>19256057
because monsters can't send unlimited forces after you with no chance of escape.
>>
File: 16.jpg (33KB, 318x401px) Image search: [Google]
16.jpg
33KB, 318x401px
>>19256066
I'm legitimately confused on what you are going for here. What does that have to do with the statement I made?
>>
Vampires don't exist!
>>
>>19256037
teach me psychic daddy.
>>
>>19256071
Monsters are isolated while if the government wanted to could send billions of armed men after you,government is to be feared more than monsters.
>>
>>19256071
7 years prison for an illegal gun here.
>>
>>19256154
Once again
>Hunts paranormal creatures
>is afraid of the big bad government coming to get him
I've owned unregistered guns before and nothing bad ever happened to me. That's usually a 5 year prison penalty if you wanted to know.
>>
>>19255917
I do too. I just didn't want to shock anyone.
>>
>>19255781
>Angels have no choice but to be loyal, they have free will

>no choice
>have free will

Which is it?
>>
>>19256188
Not in this state. Its 7 years.and I'm not doing 7 years of prison for something I can jut get with no such risk in less than a year. And again paranormal creatues have shit to worry about while the government could send an army to your house.
>>
>>19256197
Fuck meant to say no free will.
>>
>>19256203
The government only watches those who are confirmed paranormal creatures. Unless they pose an actual security threat to ones Nation, they don't care.
>>
>>19256210
That's what I thought you meant.
Again, wrong. We have free will and are able to do what we want when we want.

Where are you getting your information?
>>
>>19256213
On a federal level sure but not so on a state and local level.
>>
>>19256203
I don't think you are quite understanding, which is okay because I'm assuming you are underage.

You claim to be doing super secret shit that most of the world doesn't know about, and yet you are afraid of being found out for illegally possessing a firearm? That doesn't add up in the slightest.

>government could send an army to your house.
Where the fuck do you live were you think that can happen for illegal possession of a fire arm? Cause it sure as hell isn't the states.
>>
>>19256221
On all levels, they don't care.
>>
>>19256215
We are not angels,we do have free will.
>>
>>19256229
The Angels who weren't brainwashed by Gabriel have their own free will. Again, where are you getting your "Facts" from?
>>
>>19256223
There's a difference,government is threatening to blow my fucking brains out for hunting monsters they are for having a handgun.And plenty of the world knows. Just not a majority of the common man and I'm not even sure if its the majority.
>>
>>19256234
I know Gabriel personally and I can tell you you're full of shit.Every religion that believes in angels is wrong but you're right?
>>
>>19256234
im gonna report u take your angelshit out of the vampire thread
>>
>>19256224
Now I need evidence of THAT.
>>
>>19256237
You are slowly devolving. No, a good majority of the world doesn't know that 'supernatural hunters' exist because a good majority don't know for a fact if paranormal creatures even exist.

This is really stupid, You can always stop this charade anytime you want.
>>
>>19256242

I doubt that, but okay.

I'm not saying I'm right nor am I wrong. Why are you even in this thread though? You don't even have anything to do with the astral. You're just here to troll in a thread.
>>
>>19256243

I'm not welcomed here? Not surprised there.
>>
>>19256250
I can't say for sure who does and doesn't know a lot of people hide the knowledge so there's no way of knowing how many people do or don't know.
>>
>>19256267
fuck off and stop derailing the topic of the thread hope you cunts get banned
>>
>>19256260
Oh you're an astral fag,you're not astral projecting you're just high. Lay off the pot.
>>
>>19256274
There is no discussion here.
You guys are the ones who keep replying to me with your nonsense.

Then you go and report me for "derailing" the thread when the only other two talking are hunters.

HUNTERS.

ffs... this thread...
>>
>>19256272
A bit of advice, get some money, buy real equipment, and you will have a much easier time fooling people. Or at the very least you'll have some nice shit for hikes.
>>
>>19256277
>You called it the Astral, you must be high

This fucking thread.
>>
File: smoke.png (120KB, 350x309px) Image search: [Google]
smoke.png
120KB, 350x309px
>>19256267
Are you mentally disturbed or just dumb? You're free to make a thread to talk about angels but what does you being an angel have to do with vampires?

I left and come back and you and this other fag are still talking about angel faggotry in (I repeat) A THREAD FOR VAMPIRES. For hours.

>>19256281
Hunters hunt paranormal beings like vampires and know (in theory) shit about them.
>>
>>19256282
I'm broke albeit but I am legit,I'm new to this. only been doing it for like a year.
>>
>>19256295
I went away after awhile then came back.

I originally wanted to chat with vampires, but then people started to hate on me for being an Angel.

Which is no surprise there since a lot of races seem to heavily dislike Angel's and are racist towards us.

But that's fine, I'll go away.
>>
>>19256302
you're not an angel,you're a scitzo.
>>
>>19256298
why do you hunt monsters anon? are you still growing your powers?
>>
File: 1.png (293KB, 460x516px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
293KB, 460x516px
>>19256298
>I'm broke
I realize, which is why I told you to get some money. Plenty of ways to earn income.

>I am legit
:^) Tell you what, I'm in a good mood. Link me to that email of your and we'll talk more about this, "Hunter" business. Maybe you can even point me to this "Church"
>>
>>19256318
Its an outlet for my aggressive tendencies and it gives me purpose. I have no powers.
>>
>>19256323
[email protected]
>>
>>19256327
Well your posts sure as hell make me feel safer about the world. If supernatural monsters can be just killed by some random, clueless kid like you waving his katana then they can be hardly a threat to anyone else.

I could probably slap the monsters into a coma then with one hand.
>>
>>19256327
well, abilities, whatever. the psychic shit. i wanna know that.
do you know anything about vampire powers lol?
particularly aging and endurance related
>>
>>19256341
I know a decent bit about vampire,yes. I'm going to be hunting some soon.the katana is for angels and demons and for that alone. If I need a heavier gun I borrow one off of one of my allies.That's the only one that I personally own though.But the only thing it really takes to kill a monster is knowledge.
>>
>angels,hunters,psychic vampires
Its like episode of Supernatural here except everyone is a huge faggot. Good night,hope thread gets better
>>
>>19256351
Far from it actually. Most of the people are fakes but there are ways to test it.
>>
File: 1498442194853.jpg (466KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1498442194853.jpg
466KB, 900x900px
>>19256351
That makes you miss the vampire roleplayers, no? They made even more sense than this trash. Good night!
>>
>>19256351
>Its like episode of Supernatural here except everyone is a huge faggot
But in Supernatural everyone WAS a faggot.
>>
>>19256350
>killing angels
woah why angels? do you hunt vampires indiscriminately? anon who emailed u btw
>>
>>19256373
email me who sent this.
>>
>>19256356
Yes. I dont even read their boring walls of text

>>19256361
I said HUGE faggot

>>19256355
Sure thing,feel free to post proofs I will read it later
>>
>>19256373
Angels get out of hand sometimes. Get destructive. No I don't kill vamps willy nilly,killing is a delicate thing,gotta make sure you only kill those who need to be killed.
>>
>>19256432
and gods like ok with that? arent they fallen angels if they start being evil?
>>
>>19256444
God doesn't give a shit about angels or anything else. Its complicated,its very rare angels get out of line but they're like robots so sometimes stuff happens that makes them act out of accordance with their nature. Its complicated.
>>
>>19255786

>>19249781

is this accurate?
>>
>>19256687
no but its not total bullshit either,also again what is a fleshgait? And Goatman is probably Satyr if not Pan himself.
>>
>>19256743
i wish i had saved that pic with text categorizing skinwalkers fleshgaits and goatmen.

anyone have it by chance?
>>
>>19256775
If there's a more traditional name for it please use that.
>>
File: 1407439009883.png (734KB, 1024x2429px) Image search: [Google]
1407439009883.png
734KB, 1024x2429px
>>19256775
>>19256782
nvm found it
>>
>>19256809
Ok skinwalkers and fleshgaits are the same thing then.
>>
What are some good texts on vampires? I've found James VI & I's Daemonologie and several of Montague Summer's works. I'm not particularly interested in fiction, though some may argue vampires have always been as such. Nonetheless I would prefer historical texts, not ones based on literature and fiction.
>>
http://www.vampiricstudies.com/medical.html
Is this true guys? Is vampirism a genetic mutation?
>some people are born essentially superhuman
Man. Kind of cruel.
>>
File: 1498703403737.jpg (29KB, 600x456px) Image search: [Google]
1498703403737.jpg
29KB, 600x456px
>>19257651
We already went over this yesterday... PLEASE start using your damn brain,

People are not born vampires. It makes absolutely no sense. A child that is born, grows bigger, grows older, gets sick and is human in pretty much every shape or form is a fucking vampire?

All these faggots who say they are *born* or *awakened* vampires are mentally ill or roleplaying. They are the same as otherkins, people who believe they have been born dragon- or orckin. None of them has a clear supernatural abilities, it's all trash that any other human can have too.

Slow aging? People think you're younger than you actually are? Happens to people all the time, including me. Not a supernatural trait.

People feel drained around you? Congratulations, you're an annoying person.

You heal a little bit faster than the average person? Confirmation bias.

Come back when you find a S U P E R N A T U R A L vampire who has been TURNED through a physical process and who actually exhibit inhumane abilities and traits such as immortality or instant regeneration... and not this delusional otherkin-awakened-psychic vampire shit.
>>
>>19257686
>>19257686
I don't see why a superhuman vampire would need to be turned as opposed to being born with some kind of genetic abnormality that makes them superhuman and forces them to drink blood. Shit the book you yourself recommended(fevre dream) is about born vampires
>>
>>19257686
Jesus I was just asking, lunatic
>>
>>19257686
And the description of it being a virus or genetic mutation has a lot more common sense to it than supernatural shit. If there's disproof to it then show me but don't just scream at me because I'm asking now
>>
>>19257686
Yeah, but it is cute when strangers pretend to be vampires.
I just wait until they wanna fly out of their window and cream themselves on the street.
Or kill some poor person, get arrested and sentenced to life in prison.
It is adorable and pathetic.
>>
File: (du).jpg (37KB, 960x790px) Image search: [Google]
(du).jpg
37KB, 960x790px
>>19257718
>>19257719
>just asking

You're retarded.

None of these psychic-awakened-born vampirefags is anything else besides a delusional otherkin roleplayer. They do not exhibit inhumane abilities.

It's people who take roleplaying a little too serious and want to be special but it has nothing to do with actual vampires (if they do exist) and is nothing more than this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOY39m0PDhg

>>19257724
It's possible (though unlikely) that the origin or first vampire came from some kind of genetic mutation but it makes no sense that this is the status right now and fags are just "born" vampires into human families. You think no one would notice???

But I would even accept that IF the people that are born vampires showed some CLEAR supernatural traits, but no - all of the, I REPEAT ALL OF THEM, are normal fucking humans with some odd Tumblr quirks.

"Hurrr I think blood looks like and I feel like I have to lick it, I also don't like sunlight and people think I look young, but in every other way I'm a 100% normal person, I MUST BE AN AWAKENED REAL VAMPIRE!"

Fuck outta here.

>>19257727
>It is adorable and pathetic.

It was adorable at the start but now it's just annoying.
>>
>>19257735
Dude I asked a question and you're spewing walls of text at me and insulting me. Fuck off retard that's disrespectful and insane if you want people to take you seriously.
>>
>>19257754
Yes, because your potato-brain keeps bringing up the shit that was already clarified and you keep boosting this roleplay vamp shit and give them reasons to believe it. Look at your post:

>OMG! :( SOME PEOPLE ARE BORNS VAMPIRE! FEELS BAD MAN! :(

You're THAT dumb. Let me ask you something.

I'm very anti-social, only leave my house at night, hate sunlight, don't see well when it's light, think blood looks beautiful and when I have a psychotic phase I can delude myself into thinking I have magic powers like draining people.

Now by your underage fags logic I'm a vampire too, right? Guys I'm a vampire! I was born with vampire genetics and just awakened now!

Please just leave or open your otherkin thread so we can talk about the possible existence of *paranormal* vampires with clear *inhumane abilities* and not roleplaying kids.
>>
>>19257759
Jesus christ dude lol sorry you're so insane. For someone who talks about tumblr otherkin a lot you sure as shit react just like a tumblr.
>Yes, because your potato-brain keeps bringing up the shit that was already clarified and you keep boosting this roleplay vamp shit and give them reasons to believe it
Lol?? What?
You're fucking crazy lol who do you think I am?
>>
File: 1498025024553.png (177KB, 697x768px) Image search: [Google]
1498025024553.png
177KB, 697x768px
>>19257771
If you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen. If you yell at everyone that they "omgs so insane and lunatic" because they break down why your posts are shit and have nothing to with of possible existence of *paranormal* vampires you might return back to >>>/mlp/ for more gentle discussions.
>>
>>19257779
Your posts literally stun me and leave my mind blank. It's like trying to understand someone speaking in tongue or talking to a bipolar.

Congratulations, you're unstable.
>>
>>19257784
>unironically believes roleplaying fags who say they are born vampires are legit
>calls other people unstable
>>
>>19257791
>gets mad about people bringing up 'genetic vampires'
>ignores everyone that hates her for making these threads over and over in hopes of getting fucked by the faggots from Twilight
LOL
Are you an actual tranny? You behave just like one and the shitty anime posting just makes it funnier.
>>
>>19257793
No, I didn't get mad for bringing up the concept of genetic vampires. Get some reading comprehension. I can see how there could be some a genetic component in the origin of the first vampire or that certain HUMANS with certain GENES have a better potential to survive a transformation or whatnot - but you literally back up the awakened psychic born-roleplaying-otherkins and cry about it like a bitch.

>ignores everyone that hates her

Yeah, cause unlike you I'm not an insecure little faggot who cares about the opinions of peasants.

>in hopes of getting fucked by the faggots from Twilight

Nice projection, pal. Do you want genetic vampire dick in your ass so bad? I prefer vampires to be asexual. ;^)
>>
>>19257800
>get some reading comprehension
You think that vampires from Twilight existing is more likely than genetic mutations or inheriting a gene, and instead of refuting anything specific from that link you just start screaming like a retard.
>the opinions of peasants.
LOL that's why I don't care about yours.
>dodging the tranny question
Very cute
But really, you throw around the otherkin insult so much but act /just/ like one.

Thanks for the laugh but I have a feeling you should really be on some kind of medication.
>>
File: tenor.gif (297KB, 498x354px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
297KB, 498x354px
>>19257810
>You think that vampires from Twilight

Where do you pull Twilight from now? I never mentioned it. Are you THAT desperate? Random ass pulls as arguments.

>genetic mutations or inheriting a gene

Like I said, learn to read. I said I would be open to the idea that there is a *genetic* part of vampirism and vampires can be born if you show me vampires who actually show any kind of supernatural ability.

Fact is though, that 100% of the fags in this thread who claim they awakened or were born vampires are normal humans who are roleplaying.

>LOL that's why I don't care about yours.

Sure, hence why you got so triggered. :^)

>dodging the tranny question

You're not very bright, are you? If I was ashamed about being a tranny why would I literally carry it around it around in my name 24/7?

Well let me spell it out for your potato brain then:

No, I am not a tranny. I'm a woman with no dick. I am sorry I can't satisfy your desire for dick in your ass unless you would be okay with me shoving my fist up there? Let me know how much you're willing to pay.
>>
>>19257823
>All this angst and projecting
I feel genuinely sorry for you now.
I hope you find the help you need and realize threads like these are no substitute for a therapist and health insurance
>>
File: 307.png (912KB, 1110x1080px) Image search: [Google]
307.png
912KB, 1110x1080px
>>19257833
>gets blown the fuck out
>can't find any arguments anymore

Have a nice day, pal. And please leave this thread to the idea of *paranormal* vampires and keep the awakened/psychic faggotry out of here.
>>
File: pxoJSj7.jpg (66KB, 630x487px) Image search: [Google]
pxoJSj7.jpg
66KB, 630x487px
>>19257845
>btfo
LMAO
No I just don't see the point in arguing with retards
>I am a woman
hahahaha wait you're that one fat bitch?
LOL
>>
>>19257852
>"I see no point in arguing with you."
>desperately keeps replying and defending himself regardless

Tragic.

I would continue ridiculing you but you're alreading boring me. You're too predictable.
>>
You can't make vampires anymore. You need blood from a black fly in the Simulium genus, which is easy to get, but Viola Cryana is extinct now as are several other ingredients.
>>
>>19257952
Your receipts?
>>
>>19258007
Not mine no, but I have lots of dusty books.
>>
Have a friend once who went half naked in the woods and painted himself black to go hunt vampires. He was on Acid, he's really into conspiracy shit, paranormal shit and goth chicks. He was jerking off to goth girls getting banged In the woods or some shit and decided to go on a journey. Had to go rescue him because he broke his leg cuz he spazzed out when he saw a real bat.

I fucking hate Vampires.
>>
>>19258055
Well, even if that was the correct way to become a vampire and the flower is extinct, it's still possible in theory that some vampires are still alive and they could turn another person somehow... directly.
>>
>>19258065
Yeah I have an idiot friend too, which is why I hate werewolves.

Wat?
>>
>>19257845
this little weeboo shit is still here. Time for your parents to take away your toy and give you a good hiding.
>>
If you got beef with someone can you take it outside of thread?
Same with RP fags. We went from psychic cunts to fucking angels,then hunters and finally skinwalkers holy shit
>>
>>19258288
Such is life on /x/
>>
File: genealogiavampyrica.jpg (277KB, 1500x1004px) Image search: [Google]
genealogiavampyrica.jpg
277KB, 1500x1004px
Any good new vampire media? Seems like the Zeitgeist is dead, no one makes vampire shows anymore.

Sight. Goodbye, vampire detectives.
>>
File: fcover.jpg (80KB, 412x623px) Image search: [Google]
fcover.jpg
80KB, 412x623px
Very different take on vampires..
>>
>>19258334
stop shilling your fucking book already this is like 20. time I see this. You are a cunt Daniel
>>
>>19258334
>>19258345
Alternatively, put in on pirate bay, If I like it I'll buy it.
>>
>>19255598
>Your mom didn't seem to think I was a fag when I destroyed her last night so
This is an over 18 board.
>>
File: fg3.jpg (33KB, 305x500px) Image search: [Google]
fg3.jpg
33KB, 305x500px
Any Felix Gomez fans?

Undead Kama Sutra>X-Rated Bloodsuckers>Jailbait Zombie>Nymphos of Rocky Flats>Werewolf Smackdown>Escape From Planet Pleasure

When's the new one coming out?
>>
>>19258193
Wake up at 3 am
Drive half an hour out of your way
Spend another 30 minutes searching the woods for your idiot friend
Listen for another hour as you carry him/wait for an ambulance as your friend explain s vampires to you you'll hate them too.
>>
Anyone knows how to become a vampire, werewolf, half demon, or half angel. I will give my eternal loyalty as payment.
>>
>>19258402
seconded but i don't wanna be a demon
>>
>>19258402
This.
>>
Anyone have any info even our potential angel buddy email me [email protected]
>>
File: 1478628721547.png (572KB, 747x625px) Image search: [Google]
1478628721547.png
572KB, 747x625px
>>19258065
fucking keked. Found a pic of this thread too.
>>
>>19258519
I have a few stories about him lol.

He's always getting into his shit.
When I went basic his letters were basically T.V. for me and the platoon.

A few weeks I had to rescue him from people of melanin because he accused them of being part of a sex trafficking ring. I'll share some more sometime if you want.

That pic is very accurate holy shit.
Kek
>>
>>19258555
fuck yeah, please share some stories!
>>
>>19258609
Also had a key at people of melanin.
>>
So is angel dude still around I want him to email me, I'm kinda curious, plus I saw in a dream last night we emailed some about that stuff, I wanna see if he's legit aught to be a good time killer if he's be but ya never know. I see things that happen before they happen sometimes. So ya is that a thing or am I just nuts? My E-mail is [email protected]
>>
>>19258519
Me on the right
>>
>>19258519
Those people have nothing in common with /x/, they have friends
>>
File: 1477622712250.png (327KB, 522x593px) Image search: [Google]
1477622712250.png
327KB, 522x593px
>>19258686
He's probably the only one I'd hang out with.
>>19258691
Fucking kek. Too true.
>>
>>19258402
Ypu have to be born a half demon or angel and Nephilim are hunted down by the full host of Heaven until heaven ends their short miserable life. I do know how to become a vamp or wolf though.
>>
>>19258764
Do you wanna tell us?
>>
I know fake shit too!

Anyone wanna know how to be the kool-aid guy?
>>
I see summer is here in full force. Good lord /x/ is shit during summer.

You fucking people, I swear.
>>
>>19258609
I will try to tonight when I'm off work.
Not sure if they're entirely worth their ow. Thread or if I need to post it on /b/.
They're not entirely /x/ related. If I can I'll dig up the old letter where he wrecked his car mistaking a deer for a demon and post it.

He's like if /pol/ /x/ /b/ /v/ combined into a cluster fucked persona that stays twacked out. He's what Hipsters hate but everything they aspire to be all at the same time.

Also the people of melanin thing is what he referred to them as in that moment.
Not gonna lie I couldn't hold my laughter back when it happened.
>>
>>19258794
*At that moment.

Sorry my phone typing skills are shit at this time. Working In this hot as heat has me slacking.
>>
>>19258769
For a wolf get bitten by one as for a vamp drink their blood on the brink of death.
>>
>>19255968
This nigga packing a .22? Shit, my asshole shoots harder than a .22 after a couple rounds of Taco Bell, good luck killing anything with that
>>
>>19258794
Awesome, can't wait. Dis gonna be good.
>>
Screw it I got nothing to lose how does one become a vampire or werewolf how would one contact one to become one, I'm being sadly serious... Can one become a shapeshifter by making a deal with a demon or angel?
>>
>>19255929
You hunting rabbits or something? Also, those fucking blades.
> nothing personnel, kid.
>>
>>19255955
> not knowing shut about guns.
You british or something?
>>
>>19258288
No, it's still 4chan and not My Little Pony Hugbox Community. As long as it doesn't take over or is the majority of the thread, it's fine.

For example that angel-hunter-schizophrenia faggotry went on for hours and over like 100 posts. Not comparable.
>>
So what do real vampires and werewolves look like? What can werewolves do? Can that change at will? Anyone know?
>>
File: 1496493079147.png (343KB, 671x1047px) Image search: [Google]
1496493079147.png
343KB, 671x1047px
>>19259001
>vampire thread
>VAMPIRE, not werewolves

It's not "supernatural beings general" thread. And werewolves are even less likely than vampires in my opinion because they break reality even harder. I highly doubt they exist.

Because as far as supernatural beings go vampires (not shapeshifting, flying or summoning fireballs... only immortal and maybe some enhanced speed/strength) are one of the likely beings to actually walk this earth.

The traits vampires are supposed to have such as a thirst for blood and being immortal do exist - to a degree - already in nature. There's animals who feed on blood (Hematophagy) and there's organisms that practically do not age (Negligible senescence)... combine those two things and you get a vampire.

But there's nothing that's able to pull off such an extreme change of bones, meat and everything instantly or even within hours. It's on the same level as throwing wizard fireballs around from nothing. Maybe werewolves could be real if the transformation took days or weeks.
>>
>>19259018
As far as werewolves go, realistically they are probably traditional native American skinwalkers or doing it as an OBE. Have done it ad an OBE before.
>>
>>19259018
pretty much this
>>
>>19259047
Ah, I see. Well what is the difference between native american skinwalkers and the classic werewolf? Can they instantly transform into animals or what-not?
>>
vampire doesn't real
>>
>>19259054
Classic werewolf like in stories? Not possible like you said on your previous post. Native American style they just take on the aspect and traits of the animal.
>>
>>19259066
Proof?
>>
File: smug12.jpg (7KB, 237x213px) Image search: [Google]
smug12.jpg
7KB, 237x213px
>>19258955
Im not saying you should kiss and make out. Im saying he can harass you on other websites and not shit up thread every day with the same shit
>>
>>19258951
I'm American, I'm just very much a novice when it comes to guns. I've shot and handled my fair share, but if you asked me to identify a bullet as either a .223 or a .308 from a picture alone I'd be fucked.
>>
>>19259172
Go talk to /k/ if you want to learn more. As Americans, we have the right and responsibility to know about guns.
>>
>>19258813
what do you gain by being turned into a werewolf
and how are you supposed to find a dying vampire
can u summon them
>>
>>19255955
>>19258951
>tfw you have both a manufacturer's perspective and a user's perspective of guns and swords and how both are made and used
>>
>>19258919
vampires and werewolves are all around us. As for an infernal contract I know that demons and angels can create news monsters if they wanted to so its possible but last time an angel made a news species it was the demons.
>>
>>19259001
From what I know of wolves no they cannot change at will. Werewolves are just enhanced for the most part. lemme check my bestiary.Vamps look like people wolves are usually just people most of the time,don't know what they look like when they transform though. Never encountered one.
>>
>>19259256
You gain nothing by being a werewolf no YOU are supposed to be dying not the vamp.
>>
>>19259164
He wont stop though, because he's doing this for months even years actually. At least that guy who calls me vampire mindcontrol Hamburg-bitch. It's pathological in his case.

And the other people like the psyfag just need a reality check in form of my virtual fist in their face.
>>
>>19259287
that sounds kinda shitty, how does that work? and how do you know?
>>
File: smug8.jpg (53KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
smug8.jpg
53KB, 1280x720px
>>19259292
Maybe he just likes you and does not know how to tell you his feels.

Hope we will have better thread tommorow. Good night and watch out for commies outside. Hamburg will burn
>>
>>19259256
Only spirits can be summoned my god.
>>
>>19259307
The undeath thing mostly. And the vampire has to consciously want to turn you. And I know from dealing with vampires before.
>>
>>19259313
He seems to slowly develop an interest in you and Bruce too. Oh, he also pretends he's a vampire. Looking forward to the tripfags + mentally ill vampire orgy.

>Hope we will have better thread tommorow

Some good ones, some bad ones.

>Hamburg will burn

IT ALREADY DOES!
>>
>>19259325
are you a vampire? how did you learn the turning process. do you have vampire friends
>>
>>19259337
no,I'm not a vampire. I'm a hunter. I have an uncle who has studied the paranormal for 20 years.
>>
>>19259347
So you hunt vampires or just a dude who hunts animals?
>>
>>19259287
Wait a minute Ive heard this before.
>Have to drink their blood on the brink of death
Isn't that how the main character in Hellsing gets turned into a vampire by Alucard?
>>
>>19259351
I've hunted vampires before but I wouldn't call it my specialty.
>>
>>19259361
What?That's what my bestiary says. I can run a factcheck though.
>>
>>19259363
Are you that hunter from last night who posted the gun?
>>
>>19259363
Why?
>>
How does one become a hunter how does one learn what's really out there?
>>
File: 1478628721547.jpg (53KB, 432x324px) Image search: [Google]
1478628721547.jpg
53KB, 432x324px
>>19259361
She got turned because she was a virgin. Psyfag reporting back in. Been lurking.
>>
you know what's even gayer than an umpire?
An energy vampire!
>>
>>19259373
I was attacked by a witch and kind of went down the rabbit hole from there. You just kind of do it.
>>
>>19259332
>Looking forward to the tripfags + mentally ill vampire orgy.

Only if there will be cute vampire girls in it

>Some good ones, some bad ones.

Well this werewolf angel schizo vampire skinwalker otherkin demon hunter thread was worse I have seen so far

>IT ALREADY DOES!

You need to start using real bullets and destroy this unholy alliance of commies and degenerates
>>
>>19259371
yeah,guns are pretty much never needed when hunting monsters so I don't heavily invest in them.
>>
>>19259382
Buddy, if you roleplay at least try to put some imagination into it and don't be so bland.

"Huh, well it just kind of happened. Lols."

Come up with a story or something. Or is that too much effort for your pea-sized brain?
>>
>>19259390
I'm not roleplaying. I do have a story but its my story and my story alone. No 2 people are gonna have the same story.
>>
Well can you email me some advice then if you don't mind mister hunter? Or post some?
>>
>>19259385
Well the thread is almost at bump limit anyway so it might as well continue falling down the shit hole.

However for the next thread I might ask the mods if it was possible to "remove" these people into their own threads because the far majority of their hunter faggotry posts have nothing to do with vampires.

>Only if there will be cute vampire girls in it

Every vampire is a cute vampire with a wig. ;)
>>
>>19259408
Sure,get help have lots of allies make sure you're prepared before you go in to fight or don't and be careful at all times,pretty basic.
>>
>>19259385
>hates commies and degenerates.
You may have talked shit to me but I think you're OK now.
>>
>>19259418
>getting offended about being talked shit to on 4chan

Don't forget to wear your extra soft diapers, anon.
>>
>>19259389
Why do you hunt them?
>>
>>19259421
Never said I was offended. this is 4chan
>>
Yes but is there any way to contact others who are doing this or should I make a deal with a angel or demon for power first? Then just jump in so to speak?
>>
>>19259430
I like it. Simple as that really.
>>
>>19259401
How is your ghoul hunt going faggot?

>>19248922

>>19259413

Putting on wig WONT make them look cute,only more stake worthy
>>
>>19259434
No don't make deals. its hard to find other people. If this wasn't 4chan I'd never talk about this,we're all very hush hush.
>>
>>19255462
First off, you have to read classic literature
After that, figure out how to evade the fact that society only endorses sleeping around for normal folk and the minority they endorse
Then, figure out a way to quit vaping
>>
File: Imalia.png (560KB, 806x806px) Image search: [Google]
Imalia.png
560KB, 806x806px
>>19259441
Your resistance makes you suspicious. I suspect there are hidden feelings for cute vampire boys in wigs you couldn't come to terms with yet but don't worry I'm here to help you because you're my ally.
>>
>>19259456
I'm already past step three. And what comes next?
>>
>>19259434
Most of us don't have powers,I keep having to say that,I have no powers.
>>
>>19259465
Profit.
>>
>>19259472
I see no profit.
>>
>>19259418
Mentally ill people are degenerate too you degenerate
>>
Is that possible to make a legit deal though for power and knowledge with a angel or demon?
>>
>>19259483
Hawkiewolfe or whatever the fuck your name is, you need to fuck off back to your thread because your underage roleplaying and wanting to become the next Naruto with demon powers is in no way related to vampires.
>>
>>19259483
Yeah,it can be done,most witches and warlocks gain their power that way.
>>
>>19259481
We are all guilty then.
>>
>>19259483
Yeah but you will regret it.
>>
>>19259477
Wait for it.
>>
>>19259470
isn't being psychic a power?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170707-235035.png (315KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170707-235035.png
315KB, 1080x1920px
>>19259458
Im good christian and as such I dont have any degenerate thoughts involving male anything.
Also please stop saying ally. When you say it reminds me of this tumblr faggotry
>>
>>19259485
Naruto gets his power from a Kitsune not a demon.
>>
>>19259499
Technically but its not something that only certain people have. Depends on how you define power I suppose.
>>
>>19259483
>>19259486
>>19259497
how do you do it and why would you regret it
>>19259506
what does being psychic let you do?
>>
>>19259500
Why are you so educated about TUMBLR terms? Is that an indirect confession? What other title would you prefer... fag? Degenerate? Smurf? Let me know.

>Im good christian

Good christians don't want to become vampires and do blood rituals!
>>
>>19259512
You'd have to sell your soul then go to hell when you die.Being a psychic at the worst you can feel other people's feelings at best you can throw shit around with your mind.
>>
>>19259515
>Why are you so educated about TUMBLR terms?

You can only evade degeneracy if you are educated about it

>What other title would you prefer... fag? Degenerate? Smurf? Let me know.

Suprise me

>Good christians don't want to become vampires and do blood rituals

What if I want to spread Jesus teachings forever and this is only way?

I really need to fucking sleep. Wageslaving in 4 hours and my brain is barely working already
>>
File: fc.png (55KB, 419x248px) Image search: [Google]
fc.png
55KB, 419x248px
>>19259536
Alright, restful sleeps and enjoy your slavery. I'll stay up and watch out for 100% authentic (TM) vampires as good christians do.
>>
I Love Vampire
>>
>>19258334
read it cant recommend it sucks
>>
>>19259516
can you use energy or whatever if youre psychic to heal faster or anything like that?
wait can you fly or float lol?
>>
>>19259512
Call to them in the proper way and pay the price.
>>
What is the proper way thought to call them?
>>
>>19259665
Killing yourself
>>
>>19259665
If you can't meats wing, it's not going to happen
>>
>>19259581
No you can't fly lol fuck outta here. Healing is a thing but you're going past being psychic and into a shaman or witch or something at that point.
>>
>>19259710
>going past being psychic and into a shaman or witch
is 'going past' just being psychic bad? you cant learn it through being psychic?
>>
>>19259718
Its not bad its just different. And the abilities only go so far before you need backup from something else. This is where the different types of magicians come into play.
>>
>>19259739
can one in theory learn the magics that let you do supernatural things like healing or strength powers without getting damned? how fine is the line between good and evil/dangerous magic?
>>
>>19259750
yeah and just don't mess with black magic or use magic for evil and you should be fine.
>>
>>19259770
ok. how do you learn magic? through being psychic?
>>
>>19259777
Depends on the school of magic.
>>
>>19259780
how do they work? is there a school that basically gives you an edge in life without it being black magic? like control over ones self and environment but not voodoo shit
>>
>>19259816
plenty I bet.
Thread posts: 324
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.