[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Old Gods

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: oldone.jpg (91KB, 495x720px) Image search: [Google]
oldone.jpg
91KB, 495x720px
Are there any beings similar to eldritch abominations, or the old ones? 4th or 5th dimensional beings? How would one go about contacting these things?

I'm interested in beings so incomprehensible it would make man go mad to witness them. Might sound awful, but I am extremely curious at what types of knowledge or sights could do this do someone.

Anyone with relevant information please post.
>>
>>19255354
Well I mean if you buy the whole physicality narrative, the laws of physics permit and endorse hyper-optimal agents composed primarily of nanite swarms/grey goo spreading across time and space at the speed of light and gobbling up any civilization in their path like it was cheese.

I'm not saying a galactic hyperintelligent grey goo on the loose would have tentacles or anything, but the universe is obviously old enough for there to be thousands of them slowly making their way across the vast expanse to reach us at literally any time in our near or far future.

Not sure if relevant.
>>
>>19255390
that's something to think about
>>
A lot of the old gods have dried up to due nobody supporting them anymore or their followers rebelling against them.
>>
>>19255354
>beings so incomprehensible it would make man go mad
They're called women
>>
>>19255354
yes,the Eldritch abominations are real.
>>
>>19255451
>>19255530

Tell me more, is there anyway to contact beings like this? Any rituals to perform? Ancient arcane knowledge about them?
>>
>>19255354
they are real if you believe them
>>
>>19255700
no,they're locked away never to return
>>
I mean they are totally dormant right now, and have been for tens of millennia since humanity abandoned them. Attempting to wake them up would be suicide. I mean there are truly extradimensional super-gods who are still awake but attempting to contact those is just retarded.
>>
>>19255354
>How would one go about contacting these things?
fistful of lithium should do the trick, you'll have to act crazy so it's prescribed to you though
>>
>>19255354
there is a squid thingy in the vortex. some souls are not put into a slumber by entering the "water" others are. assuming you do not sleep as your strength is drained you may confront one of these things. nothing you can do will harm it. its like a hydra but any part of it torn or cut away will grow into another. the only weakness the hydra had was fire. good like even finding a match on the other side let alone a water proof one
>>
>>19259108
My mentor laughed at the idea of even attempting to fight these things should they ever return.Says if they're back its over. Period.
>>
>>19259108
I want the world to end tbqh. Let's just wake em ourselves /x/
>>
>>19255354
I had a dream a while back. I awakened a lot, was able to go into alternate dimensions or parallel realities. These were free, and the use of power was unrestricted. Eventually I went to a space station. I saw this girl I have seen in many dreams, and we talked for a while. Then I saw a mirror, and flew into the mirror. I actually went inside the mirror dimension, then reality started changing. Going into a mirror was like I was turned into a reflection made of light and the imagination. I saw strange exotic alien geometry, and I heard whispers. These whispers were like hearing the ghosts of some alien shadow. I feared to listen too deeply. I was losing myself in the void my mind no longer anchored to a body. I looked at my form, and half was made of a silver metal, and half was flesh and blood. I willed myself back to the know, back to safety. I focused myself into my body and shook it awake.
>>
>>19255354
I came from the old universe.
>>
File: [Pyramid].jpg (124KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
[Pyramid].jpg
124KB, 1024x819px
>>19255354

Giant Creatures used to exist before Dinosaurs. You can find remains on Google Earth if you know what to look for.

(Did a thread talking about it: http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/)

Cthulhu has "Wake Me Up" as a ringtone. He gets cranky sometimes & has heard so many Calamari/Octopothi jokes at this point.
>>
>>19259584
I've heard you crack that joke about Cthulhu several times now and can't tell if you're being serious
>>
File: Holbein_Danse_Macabre_15.jpg (378KB, 1000x1279px) Image search: [Google]
Holbein_Danse_Macabre_15.jpg
378KB, 1000x1279px
A lot of lore featuring eldritch abominations required their death for the world to be created. Others are sealed away, presumably for good.

There are always the gods themselves, though. Not to mention the big one. Death. The most inevitable of them all, the most certain to exist. Lurking just behind each and every one, waiting for that one singular moment when we drop our guard, and bam. He's got you. And there's nothing you can do about it. And when all the lights go out of the universe, the only thing left will be him.
>>
i dont think there is any proof for being like this truly existing but id love to be proven wrong
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.