[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the final redpill? To where do these epiphanies lead?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0582.jpg (14KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0582.jpg
14KB, 250x250px
What's the final redpill? To where do these epiphanies lead?
>>
the final red pill is accepting that you, everything you know, everything that you've done, in the end probably didn't change anything.
or that we're living in a holographic simulation in some alien kid's sims game. or that.
>>
>>19255050
"Huh. So all those times I dismissed people because I didn't want to believe they were legit may have been something other than the one thing I'd assumed they must have been."
>>
>>19255070
lol what are you tripping on
dont go too far
>>
>>19255070
>the final red pill is accepting that you, everything you know, everything that you've done, in the end probably didn't change anything.
Yeah pretty much, though I think the final final redpill is believing, hoping and pretending as if you're actually making a difference in spite of the infinite black abyss that's staring back at you. We'll die like filthy animals and everything our ancestors built will crumble if we don't.
>>
>>19255050

you are only seeking a sensation, a feeling, and not real knowledge
>>
>>19255050
For me, finally realizing in the end that source did in fact send Christ so that we may have a path to lead his everlasting love.
>>
>>19255050
God is our Savior

Hitler was a saint trying to save Western soviety
>>
>>19255050
realising there is no purpose to anything and that existence is basically just pot luck that the universe farted out by mistake during its pointless existence.
nothing matters on any scale and we will all be forgotten, the sooner you accept it the more beautiful it is
>>
Rolling, does it work? am I in trouble?
>>
>>19256418
18+18=36
Carnivore waiting.
>>
>>19256435
>>
>>19256447
Zeus rod from the sky
>>
>>19256457
>>
An unlived life broken by the constant truth that nothing is and ever will be what it seems to me.
>>
>>19255070
>>19255644
>>19256409

Edgy faggots who can't tell their blackpills from redpills.

OP there is no 'final' redpill. The mysteries will only blossom into deeper and more complex majesty even as your capacity to recognize truth expands. There is both solace and terror in recognizing that you are as much a part of these mysteries as they are a part of you. You have a place and a purpose, for if you did not you simply would not be. 'You' as you understand the concept is the farthest thing from what you actually are, and coming to the revelation of your true nature is a deliberate labor of cultivation and surrender that is a ceaseless journey towards emptiness and divinity that is forever outside our mortal comprehension. You have nothing to fear, anon, for all that is and ever will be moves through you both inside and out, threaded immovably into the All which endures for eternity. As grisly as it may seem, everything is as it should be.

I don't mean to be obtuse and I have a real distaste for the hippie-dippy implications of my own words, but absolute truth can not and does not yield to preferences or protest.

Begin with the knowledge that surrounds you, it's always there if you look for it. From there you will begin and begin again.
>>
>>19257103
Good post 8/10
>>
>>19255654
What is real knowledge?
>>
>>19257103
good book nerd, please continue
>>
>>19257103
quality roleplaying
>>
This should be considered a black pill.

The final black pill is subjective, it is the one you personally find hardest to accept, yet know in your heart to be true.

What are your worst nightmares?
What do you avoid thinking about?
That dark pit which you take every opportunity to sidestep. Yeah, that one.

The silver lining is that if you can take this final pill and survive you will be happy and better for it in the end, but it may break you entirely so choose wisely and be ready for a long battle if you dare take it.

You don't need to take this one, consider it optional. Many pills are mandatory to get through a basic life but this one is different. You will get through life just fine avoiding the final black pill but you will never know what you missed if you don't try. If you are okay with that then stay the hell away.
>>
>>19257145
My worst nightmares are real? I don't think I can take this pill.
>>
>>19255050
>>19255070
>>19257103
>>19257111

The final redpill is the acknowledgment that all lacks meaning. And the only true purpose is to be. Because of that, the all is nothing but a torture chamber for anything that possess consciousness and objectivity.

>inb 2 edgy 4 you
>>
>>19257149
it's not based on an external and objective truth to be learned like the other pills are.

The final black pill is to look within and deal with whatever skeletons may lurk, true or not.
>>
muh-muh-muh-muh-madness
>>
>>19255050
The final redpill lies on the path to enlightenment. Truly understanding the Self, and understanding Brahman, The Ayn Sof, Consciousness, Fate, Atum, Ultimate realiy -- God. Only in deeply understanding the relationship between these two can you find enlightenment. I am not there yet, but my long time occult studies seem to show that every ancient religion had this goal in mind.
>>
File: selah.jpg (928KB, 1532x1956px) Image search: [Google]
selah.jpg
928KB, 1532x1956px
This reconciles he story everyone knows and is tired of hearing with reality as we know it.
In whatever form, humble and truly faithful belief is the final red pill.
Sates my hunger for now anyway.
>>
I wrote a long paragraph but my phone crashed, guess you won't know for now
>>
>>19255050

Be Who You Are And Say How You Feel
Nothing Is Normal, No Thing Is Real
>>
>>19255050
The final redpill is reality manipulation just like The Matrix told you
>>
>>19255050
Posadism.
>>
Realising that the Universe is a creation of your mind and is your own mind itself.

The only thing that is sure to exist is your mind and your own thoughts, nothing else.

I say "your" but it's a mistake, since it should be "my mind".
>>
>>19257122

what is real and what is knowledge
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.