[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for good beings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6080.jpg (125KB, 625x351px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6080.jpg
125KB, 625x351px
I'm looking for those elusive good people hiding amongst humanity.

This is my way of telling you that others(canada) on earth are spreading so much negative energy that its starting to make the physically less desirable people seem very undesirable. I hope that if there's any regular looking moral people out there you can find a way to talk to me and teach me that there is such a thing as acceptable people

Everyone is making average people seem like deceptive filth and its pissing me off. I don't want to spend my life looking at average people thinking they're all lying pieces of crap

If theres any good people out there don't trust anyone ever

Someone teach me about existence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue8azSrlxE4
>>
Where do I even start with this post.

> if there's any good people out there don't trust anyone ever
A lack of trust is actually really unhealthy and a mark of emotional / mental instability. What makes "good" people good in the first place is that they believe there is good in everyone, no matter what. Which you obviously don't. So maybe you'd attract more of these "good" people in humanity if you'd stop being such an overcritical and egotistical twat? Your post reeks of special snowflake syndrome.

> someone teach me about existence
I can tell you that existence has literally nothing to do with appearances. "Physically less desirable" and "regular looking" people? Really?

> teach me that there is such a thing as acceptable people
This is something that only you can teach yourself and boy gee golly you got some long ass way to go, sunshine.

Take a chill pill and just try and understand that everyone is doing the best that they can with what they currently have. Even if what they're doing isn't your definition of "good." Maybe your definition of good isn't theirs either, so.
>>
>>19255007

Daoism, friend. Be harmonious; Follow the path of non-resistance, mindfully.
>>
>>19255007
I feel u bro
Im a responsable good and caring daugter friend lover coworker and neighbor drowning into the depths of selfishness and stupidity
>>
>>19255007
We all have something that makes us desirable. The funny free spirit, who's carefree choices are snuffed out by others who failed at dreams. The young budding artist who never got support and ended up living what's considered a safe lifestyle. The young beautiful mother who's one thoughtless night turned the next 18 years of her life on a quest for happiness for someone else. The slave who had dreams of freedom yet forced to believe they inferior. All these types of people and many many more they get their true potential snuffed out and told that's not how it is. It is indeed so so sad that some of these people don't find a way to rise above it. I look around and I see people doing unto others what has been done to them and it makes me sad, their voices silenced so early and turned into another mindless drone, here to make money and nothing else. That isn't everyone though, for when you rise above it and you see the events in your life as something to hit in stride, you can truly love again and lift people up. Not every single person here believes it's all about them
>>
the only thing in this world you can trust is fire. The sun burns and the smallest flame will consume. The only thing you can trust is fire.
>>
Hello OP.
I am sort of what you're looking for.

Call me Thaddeus for now.

To exist here on Earth is all about learning and trying to figure out a path that may have been different than the last path you may have followed in another life. A lot of people don't learn and forget that they're living a path that of their last life.
>>
Are you the schizophrenic who really hates Canada for some reason?

You always seem to bring up a woman and how she's a pig whore as well.
>>
>>19255239
Don't listen to him, only trust fire. Fire is free fire can always be trusted to consume all if unwatched in an unsafe place
>>
>>19255265
But if you think about it, those who consume who considered to be fire and no matter how much you try to escape these people, they will eventually consume you as well.

So in reality, being water or earth, is the best possible option for those who are wondering the earth, consuming everything in their own way.
>>
>>19255272
I assume this means you agree with me. I love fire, I love brass. These things are best to me
>>
>>19255283

No. I disagree with you on the matter. By not containing the fire, you only get hurt.
>>
File: download.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>19255007
>Looking for good beings

Your arrogance makes it obvious you are not a good being.

Be positive and spread it. If you're negative you manifest it.
>>
>>19255285
But fire cleans, waters washes everything aways and earth. . . is I assume fairly alright.
>>
>>19255308
Hmm. You out-logic'd me.
>>
>>19255325
opinion on Brass as a metal though, thoughts?
>>
>>19255308
fuck off fire freak
>>
>>19255293
this guy
>>
I have a feeling this post may get reamed but look at other individuals and don't label as good/bad, ugly/pretty, right/wrong, trustworthy/untrustworthy. Realize that everyone is their own universe, and looking from the outside so much is unknown inside of them. You don't know why they're behaving they way they are and seek knowledge to understand. Were all experiencing fear, anger, happiness, sadness, confusion, elation, and fighting battles no one else could begin to understand. We all process incoming information differently so even if we were fighting the same battles we would all have uniquely different responses and there is beauty in that individuality. We isolate ourselves more closing ourselves off to trust/love and continue this cycle of perceived negativity. Look for the good in every situation and be thankful you're here to experience it. If it is not a desirable situation, then look for the lesson. You don't grow as a person unless you're uncomfortable. We are teachers and we are learners. Find balance. Don't be a push over. Be firm when its needed but use love (positive) instead of fear or anger (negative) as the driving emotion. If you must be firm to others (for self preservation) then allow your response to come from love for yourself rather than hate for them. I can't say I live this out perfectly. It will always be a work in progress. But our perception of the world is our reality. Change your perception and your reality will change.
>>
>>19255007

Why you blaming Canada?
>>
File: baal3.png (84KB, 262x317px) Image search: [Google]
baal3.png
84KB, 262x317px
>>19255007
>Someone teach me about existence

"This species is not good" seems to be the consensus of the gods at the moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=py10Xs63ewA
>>
>>19255007
how can you ask for understanding when you're the one talking shit
>>
i dont know how you expected anyone but wolves in sheeps clothing to answer this post OP. Theyll all tell you. how good they are and that you are wrong.
>>
I agree with you OP, just look at aall these degenerates claiming good is subjective. all ugly fucks on the inside.
>>
I Love you OP.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.