[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dream interpretation general: I dreamed that the girl i like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Insta-image-108.jpg (102KB, 519x517px) Image search: [Google]
Insta-image-108.jpg
102KB, 519x517px
dream interpretation general:
I dreamed that the girl i like got shot with a 20mm antitank rifle of some sort but the bullet was just sticking out of her shoulder and she was basically fine but bleeding

The guy that shot her was her friend and it was an accident

I feel like it means i shouldnt worry about her safety which i do a lot but if you think its different go ahead cause it freaked me out initially
>>
>>19254621
Shes a little loopy btw i have reasons to worry
>>
it sounds to me like you actually feel as if her friends are not so great for her. I don't want to use the word "toxic" because that's a strong adjective but you might feel as if her friends do more harm than good when she's going through her more... "loopy" periods.
>>
>>19254621
I'm not the most experienced interpreter, but I feel strongly about this meaning.

I believe it means that one of her friends will accidentally or unknowingly harm her in a large way; after all, an anti-tank gun is supposed to, well, destroy tanks.

However, the metaphor here is not lost in that a large weapon struck her but she was fine after some superficial damage.

Essentially, one of her friends will cause her a lot of harm but she'll shrug it off and keep moving. I would worry for her safety as you always have, but trust that she can take care of herself.
>>
>>19254621
You're jealous of her relationship with her friend, and you want to protect her. Dreams tell you about yourself, not about your surroundings.

However, if she comes to you with a story about that friends of hers, resist the urge to say you told her so.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.