[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I summon Dionysus so I can party with the gods?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: Party on dude.jpg (110KB, 800x511px) Image search: [Google]
Party on dude.jpg
110KB, 800x511px
How do I summon Dionysus so I can party with the gods?
>>
Why would they want to party with you?
>>
His wine would turn your throat dry
>>
File: ---.jpg (52KB, 571x468px) Image search: [Google]
---.jpg
52KB, 571x468px
>>
>>19254939
the absolute madman
>>
idk pop some e?
>>
>>19254339
You're aware of the wild women, yes? The Maenads that are followers of Dionysus and who become frenzied by his drink to the point where they roam the forests and literally tear apart any human or animal they come across?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maenad
>In Euripides' play The Bacchae, maenads of Thebes murder King Pentheus after he bans the worship of Dionysus. Dionysus, Pentheus' cousin, himself lures Pentheus to the woods, where the maenads tear him apart. His corpse is mutilated by his own mother, Agave, who tears off his head, believing it to be that of a lion. A group of maenads also kill Orpheus.
>In ceramic art, the frolicking of Maenads and Dionysus is often a theme depicted on kraters, used to mix water and wine. These scenes show the maenads in their frenzy running in the forests, often tearing to pieces any animal they happen to come across.

I'm just sayin - this might be one party you don't want to attend.
>>
>>19254828
This is the answer to all "how do i contact x" questions. The best way to gain something's interest is to be interesting.
>>
>>19254828
>>19256786
What's funny is that it sounds like pure discouragement. I once posted a fragment of an idea online and suggested I wanted to tell the rest of it to an alien, and a few hours later my house had a blue light bobbing overhead. No, seriously... Humans can be interesting, but we're not like DEFAULT interesting. Make an effort.
>>
>>19254339
I believe that Dionysus is a god of chaotic illumination, a trickster mentor drawn to unnoticed potentialities in human society, someone who teaches the weak when they have the potential to be strong. This very often means teaching criminals and lunatics. If you're a farmer, a brewer, or a political dissident, the hazards of trying to get Dionsyus' attention are greatly mitigated. Otherwise, you might not want to learn what he has to teach you.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-04-15-56-26.jpg (42KB, 290x528px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-04-15-56-26.jpg
42KB, 290x528px
>>19254339
Just chill
>>
Well being the god of such things, I'm pretty sure you summon Dionysus every time you drink.
>>
>>19254339
>Summoning Dionysus or any lowkey god instead of Mars
Don't ever talk with me or my hellenic gods again
>>
At 5:00 go to the most center part of town. Find the nearest telephone pole or street lamp and dance around it 20 times. The better the dance, the more probable it will be that Dionysus will show. After you've made 20 cycles around the pole, shout "I require wine!". If he doesn't show, then repeat once more. Do this for up to an hour. If by the end of this part of the ritual, there is no sign of Dionysus; stop...but hold your faith. If you've done your best and taken the ritual seriously, you should be exhausted. But this is not where the ritual ends. The next part is very important: take UP TO five minutes (KEYWORD: FIVE...NO MORE THAN THIS) of rest and then walk to the furthest edge of town. Make sure you're on a main street that funnels the most traffic into town (this is more of an objective than an instruction) and then call a car or cab. Ask the driver if they have time to hear about your 'lord and savior: ((insert name here))' and try to bullshit a story or doctrine that's as believable as possible. Try to get them to drive you back to the center of town OR a bar near the center of town. Once you get to a bar, enter it and buy one drink. If Dionysus is pleased with you, he may show up and buy you a drink. He can take any form (as most deities do). If, after the first drink, no one buys you another - then you have to wait at least 30 days to try the ritual again (break that 30 day waiting period and you have a very high chance of getting into a very sticky situation).

If the ritual fails, that usually means the self image you have of yourself does not please him.
>>
https://hermetic.com/crowley/the-rites-of-eleusis/jupiter
>>
>>19258202
>crowley
I too had some good times in gradeschool.
>>
>>19258250
Which of Crowley's contributions to occultism to you consider sophomoric, anon?
>>
>>19258263
That one book. I think it's titled 'Liber Et Cetera'. I might be mistaken. I just know the title is in Latin and the words are in english. That's not to say you can read every book of his and not learn anything. In fact, I can tell you that Et Cetera is probably the best one without looking at the others.
>>
>>19257486
>>Summoning Dionysus or any lowkey god instead of Mars
>Don't ever talk with me or my hellenic gods again

Mars is Roman, Ares is Hellenic. Fucking hoi polloi . . .
>>
>>19258302
Oh, so you've never read his works and you have no idea what you are talking about.. Got it.
>>
i had a calling dream from dionysus years ago, visitations since, he's been a prominent figure in my life

that being said i can't tell you how to contact him since i didn't go out of my way to do it, i just lived my life and it happened

i can say the calling became clear only after opening my third eye, before that i was more closed off

i did make an offering after the calling before the first visitation (alcohol, incense, and a candle) after an ex suggested it, but i'll be honest and say i only did it because i was drunk and it seemed like an ok enough idea... i wasn't expecting anything

so i guess be open and try that and maybe you'll get a response

personally if i were you i'd be more open ended and see what comes to you

>>19256859

that's funny considering i'm pretty much a fuck up with a long history of drug/alcohol issues and wandering through life without finding stability just in and out of different situations that have been extremely varied (i've been homeless and i've lived in a rich guy's house with all those perks and a lot in between)

he basically told me i was his and i could accept it or i'd go mad trying to deny it until i had to face it

my ex said it made perfect sense that he'd choose me, but i always found it confusing personally

she went crazy though, all the women in my life always really love me but go crazy and blame me for it and it's always difficult to say the least with really good times

i've learned a lot from them though, most of what i know of the occult has come from women and experience

i just have a weird effect on them
>>
>>19257486

dionysus isn't a low key god, i used to think that before the calling/visitations/personal experiences because all i knew was the dumbed down disney version of him

after the calling (he resembled nothing i pictured due to my ignorance btw, but rather his actual depiction) i started to learn and he's far from what you think

he's an extremely powerful god who has a lot of importance whereas aries might be a war god dionysus represents death, rebirth, ecstacy, madness, etc look at his role as "the liberator" and his importance in politics as well

there's a lot you don't realize because he's one of the most glossed over gods from that time

people have always feared his power and his followers even in ancient times
>>
>>19258359
That's quite an assumption to make.
>>
>>19258250

You had orgies in gradeschool?

Twisted.
>>
>>19258403
No, those were in pre-school.
>>
>>19258394
>can't even name one of Crowley's works or critiques one of his contributions to modern occultism

Well, hopefully you were making an attempt at humor then. It didn't come off very well.
>>
>>19258453
Actually, it was a reference to one of his books. If you hadn't such a dull mind, you would have figured that out by now.
>>
>>19255773
so they were doing flakka
>>
>>19258453
>>19258479

asking both of you since you both seem to think you know shit:

not op i'm >>19258364
>>19258391

and i'm curious, are his books worth reading in regards to dionysus? like i said i don't have much in the way if any formal knowledge with this sort of thing

everything i know has come from dreams, experiences with drugs/alcohol, experiences with women, meditation, knowledge based on memories that came from a past life ritual (he was heavily tied into those as well) etc just really organic natural shit basically

it makes me feel like i'm just sort of flailing around wildly without any real guidance though so i was wondering if there's anything worth studying

then again i'm about to meet some people so maybe i'll find another crazy woman with a thing for me who will teach me something that seems to be how things go

i've just been feeling impatient
>>
>>19258479
Excuse me. Which book were you referencing?
>>
>>19258513

i kind of wonder about flakka, on one hand the videos i've seen of it are crazy on the other that's only the times it goes poorly that get caught like that

i imagine to an extent it's like watching pcp videos or looking at the horror stories related to that, meanwhile i took it for a solid 6-8 months (i'm not sure my birthday and easter are my reference points) all day every day (i was addicted to it actually, went through wothdrawal when i quit and had some residual damage, hppd) and aside from some spiritual experiences and good sex i only had acouple of bad highs and i only blacked out once (led to a spiritual experience and sex)

lots of puking though, that part sucked

all in all though it was mostly a really pleasant drug and there was no big lurch type shit that went down
>>
>>19258513
I highly doubt they were taking α-Pyrrolidinopentiophenone, but yes - they were driven to ecstatic madness and fits of violence. Some willingly, some unwillingly.
>>
>>19258340
I know, but it's literally the same gods with differend names
>>
>>19255773
Hmmmm this sounds a lot like me
>ywn be a part of the big D's entourage
>>
>>19258825
Don't say something like that if you're shy about pole danc- uh...I mean...dancing around a pole in public.
>>
>>19254339
you should ask in the occult discord.. search
>>
Just fuse him in the velvet room
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.