[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zozo discussion thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 1

File: siasuicide.gif (711KB, 200x331px) Image search: [Google]
siasuicide.gif
711KB, 200x331px
Let's have a Zozo discussion thread. Anything Zozo related allowed. Experiences, encounters, true stories, evidence sharing, etc. Who do you think he is or once was? Was he even human to start with?
>>
He's a queer and he can't touch me. I'm going to contact him on a weejee board and troll him.
>>
>>19254224
The only trolling you're doing in on this thread lol. Btw it's spelled Ouija noob. Weejee is memespeak referring to Luigi used in lots of YTPs
>>
>>19254217
literally a creation of the movie industry. You also want to believe happy gilmore was real too?
>>
>>19254227
Wanna e-weejee with me?
>>
>>19254217
Who the fuck is Zozo?
>>
>>19254217
I have a question,when Zozo possesses someone what eye color does he have?
>>
>>19254311
Zozo is a supposed demon or high energy evil spirit that is only summoned via Ouija boards. You can contact him directly by asking if Zozo is there or he'll randomly appear mid conversation with other spirits. In the latter he'll pretend to be a small child or a man named Oz. However he starts saying nasty things and is even known to possess people and give them homicidal, suicidal, or rape tendencies.

However, others believe Zozo is a trick used by demons. According to legend, Zozo is actually a trick demons use to open a portal from Hell into Earth, since it goes backwards on the board.
>>
>>19254338
What eye color does he take on during possession?
>>
>>19254330
Good question man. As far as I know, he doesn't manipulate eye color. Mainly behavior. Some stories even say he is so powerful when he possesses human bodies he still has access to supernatural abilities such as teleportation and invisibility, abilities even the strongest of evil spirits known to man can't keep when possessing a human vessel.
>>
>>19254349
Most of them do,try to find out and I can tell you what kind of demon he is.
>>
>>19254346
When possessed, like I said as far as I know he doesn't manipulate eye color. Most commonly he makes you feel angry at sad, making you laugh hysterically but also cry in agony at the same time. In your dreams you repeatedly see the letters "Z" and "O".
>>
>>19254362
I did some research. His eyes are pitch black.
>>
>>19254365
If it doesn' fuck with eye color its not a demon. Double check to see if it doesn't.
>>
>>19254362
He is a relatively new demon, with the earliest encounter being from France in 1816.
>>
>>19254370
oh he's just a foot soldier demon,nothing to worry about.
>>
>>19254378
yeah new demons are nothing to worry about.I've veen doing a research project lately trying to get the name of the unnamed 3 princes of hell.
>>
>>19254380
Wait hold on. There's other stories rumored that Zozo had red eyes or greenish red eyes. Since there are so many rumored encounters sometimes perceptions change. Some thinks he has black eyes, other believe red or reddish green. I've even heard some people say he's got bright bright bright blue eyes. Like I said since Zozo is one of the more popular ones some of these claims could very well be false. Honestly I think the black eye one is false because that's the stereotypical "demon eye" thing, ya know?
>>
>>19254338
>>19254311
>>19254349
Okay everybody, calm down with the larping. Let me put it simply:

Zozo is a demon that can be contacted through Ouija boards. It is known to imitate friendly spirits, including deceased people known by the person touching the keystone.

Most entities contacted through ouija are demons, thought most will pose as friendly spirits. Zozo is one of the stronger ones.

My personal belief is that Zozo is the sole entity that can be contacted through Ouija. All interactions are with Zozo, who usually tries to keep up the ruse of being your dead granny or a benevolent former tenant.
>>
>>19254386
So do demons get more powerful as they age?
>>
>>19254393
Red is a real eye color so is black. The others are just bs. Either way though he's a relatively low ranking demon.
>>
>>19254406
Can low ranking demons be this powerful?
>>
>>19254399
Yeah they do,the strongest they can get if they are former humans are knights of hell which have white eyes.
>>
>>19254406
Some would argue he is powerful than most demons ever encountered.
>>
>>19254413
How come former humans are stronger than born demons?
>>
>>19254414
the most powerful demon even encountered would be Moloch.
>>
>>19254418
nothing is born a demon. Some demons are fallen angels others are damned souls of former humans.
>>
>>19254423
So again, why would a fallen angel be less powerful than a human?
>>
>>19254431
they aren't. They're more powerful.
>>
>>19254443
So is this Zozo a former human or a fallen angel? Zozo seems a weird name for any human culture if I recall correctly. If it is a real name, what culture could it be from? Maybe African?
>>
>>19254451
former human,demons rename themselves.
>>
>>19254460
Why do they rename themselves?
>>
>>19254471
Its symbolically throwing away their former lives and selves and throwing off the shackles of the Creator. Cutting all ties with him essentially,full separation.
>>
>>19254558
So basically the same way people converting to Islam rename themselves.
>>
>>19254688
Yeah.
>>
>>19254688
>>19254698
Or how tripfags sometimes take up names.
>>
>>19254715
yeah.
>>
>>19254698
Interesting. So how does one become a demon? Are they people who were notably bad in their life or are they Satan worshipers? Or is it uncontrollable and Satan himself picks who is a demon?

>>19254715
lmao
>>
>>19254729
They can be really evil,or sell their soul or be Satan worshipers or practice black magic.Or they can choose to go to hell.Of if they feel guilty.
>>
>>19254715
*teleprots behidn u* heh heh...guess so, bub... *teleporst infront of you smoking cigorett*
>>
>>19254729
Lucifer can't just drag you to hell without rightful ownership,well,he can but angel would launch an assault on hell to drag your soul out.
>>
>>19254757
So basically Angels are the SWAT team? Noice. So basically he has the power to steal your soul, but doesn't have the soul to keep it in his possession? Nice to know.
>>
>>19254757
Does anyone know what he can do exactly? I mean it's obvious the devil isn't all powerful. Does he even have any powers or does he rely on his charisma and ability to influence others to do his bidding?
>>
>>19254767
I mean, either that or Satan doesn't exist and we don't need an army of angels to protect us from shit.
>>
>>19254767
Now angels are like an entire government of a large empire. Hell is also a large empire but its habitats are for the most part weaker.
>>
>>19254775
He's very damn close to all powerful it'd be easier to list what he can't do.
>>
>>19254783
So for comparison, Heaven is like Golden Age America and Hell is like Soviet Russia?
>>
>>19254789
I mean the most notable things he can do.
>>
>>19254791
Good analogy
>>
>>19254799
Create an entire dimension not from scratch but he can completely and utterly change an existing one
>>
>>19254775
Though Lucifer isn't a demon demons are bound to certain rules by the Creator they physically cannot break
>>
>>19254808
But the only thing stopping Satan from altering this one is God, right?
>>
>>19254820
Isn't Satan technically the only being to fully break the rules? If so, why can he do this?
>>
>>19254830
No altering it like hell yeah that's the Creator but using his powers to basically drop a nuke on it is Heaven and hunters
>>
>>19254846
No he only broke the ones with a lowercase r he didn't break any with a capital r
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.