[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Intelligent extraterrestrial life and the occult

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8691.jpg (42KB, 500x632px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8691.jpg
42KB, 500x632px
So, I've been practicing chaos magick and studying the occult in general for a while now.

But all my life I've been interested in the starts. Extraterrestrial life, especially the kind that visits Earth.

So here's my question for the occultists of this board: Have you ever had any contact with extraterrestrial life? And where would be a good place for me to start if I wanted to contact them instead of them contacting me? Would I start with astral projection, or is it impossible?
>>
>>19253959
You practice chaos, you receive chaos.
>>
>>19253962
This
>>
Just call my name
>>
>>19253962
Yes, but how does that help me channel intelligent extraterrestrials?
>>
>>19253959

Counter Question:

Why even ask when there is an infinitesimal chance you'll have any kind of intelligently meaningful conversation on the subject with those who have, and are experienced/knowledgeable practitioners of the occult?

Before the shitposters and sad attention seeking roleplayers flood in I'll say this: They're all around us, they're simply not perceived/contacted because you're operating on the wrong frequency.
>>
>>19253998
Just meditate. Once you're in a deep enough state, you'll be open to receiving communication. Depending on the alien, they'll most likely contact you through thought. If you're looking to actually get abudcted - well that happens a lot, you just don't remember or it or you brush it off as dreams. Train yourself to be be conscious even in dreams.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.