[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do we humans have power to choose our own destiny?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 24

File: hooman.jpg (50KB, 600x343px) Image search: [Google]
hooman.jpg
50KB, 600x343px
do humans really have the ability to do whatever we dream? or does success in achieving our desires just comes down to luck? is there a spiritual power the elite have, that regular civilians , like me, don't know we have?
>>
File: soldSoulToDevil.jpg (934KB, 600x9466px) Image search: [Google]
soldSoulToDevil.jpg
934KB, 600x9466px
>>19253768
They are freemasons and born to bloodline the people at the very very top. Lower you go, you just have to make blood sacrifices and rape children so they can trust you. Free will is true, but all events are already known by God.
The spirtual power (((they))) have is demonic. Just look at any celevrity in Hollywood, they constantly say they sould thier soul to the devil.
>>
>>19253768
No. We all live scripted lives.
>>
>>19254226
Hey man i would like to talk to you more that was an insteresting theory. Do you have more sources of it? I always wondered why the illuminati was obsessed with children. This certainly explains it.
>>
>>19253768
Are you still there i know the answer. What you call luck isn't actually luck. You can improve your luck by having a more pure or attractive energy. It's related to your chakras and spine postures.
>>
File: VATICANEXPOSED-min.jpg (1MB, 2030x5305px) Image search: [Google]
VATICANEXPOSED-min.jpg
1MB, 2030x5305px
>>19254273
Have you looked into Pedogate or pizzagate? That's just the beginning. It goes way back to the mystery religon of Babylon. If you want to know how the world works, I recommend you listen to Bill Cooper on it., 4 hour listen but worth it if you really want to know.
I was an atheist for many years, until I researched all this.
In short: All the pagan stuff people did were inspired by Satan-> saturn, all seeing eye, hexagram 666 all connects. The secerts of knowledge have been passed down to select few ->Egytians , anceint greeks, King Solomon, Knights templars, free masons. Moloch and child sacrfice are metnioned in the Bible, and guess what, there's a statue of Moloch at Bohemian Grove... Also the catholic church is part of all this, this puts all the child pedophilia in perspective
Everything is connected, and the the Bible is literal word of God, Jesus is the truth.
Good luck anon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X5aq_I_3RQ
>>
File: saturncult.jpg (494KB, 1556x1002px) Image search: [Google]
saturncult.jpg
494KB, 1556x1002px
>>19254308
I'll post a few more saturn stuff
> 1/4
>>
File: 1saturn.png (119KB, 1826x397px) Image search: [Google]
1saturn.png
119KB, 1826x397px
>>19254314
>2/4
>>
File: 2saturn.png (148KB, 1834x523px) Image search: [Google]
2saturn.png
148KB, 1834x523px
>>19254319
>3/4
>>
>>19254308
Is there any other board you frequent? I feel like this one has been compromised as of late. Its hard to have these discussions
>>
File: 3saturn.png (193KB, 1830x607px) Image search: [Google]
3saturn.png
193KB, 1830x607px
>4/4
Once you know the truth, everything becomes simple. Aliens are just demons, demonic possesion is a real thing. Sounds crazy but then again you're on /x/. Also most people here are just LARPs or CIA shills.
>>
>>19254345
Thanks man its good to know somebody else can see this place is all shills. I find it surprising that any non shills even come here. I am curious what even brings you here anymore?
>>
File: christiantyredpill.jpg (928KB, 1532x1956px) Image search: [Google]
christiantyredpill.jpg
928KB, 1532x1956px
>>19254344
I was on b many years ago back in 2010, then came back last year to /fit/ and got swole. Lead me to /pol/ and it lead me to Christ.
Just go to any Christianity generals, or search 4plebs.org for them. The people there are pretty based in knowledge, know meme magic is just an offest of numerology and the kabballah.
I get most of my images from there, I only try to spread the truth
>Then ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make ye free
>>
>>19254373
Thanks that was a good read.
>>
File: fight club.jpg (65KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
fight club.jpg
65KB, 640x480px
You can choose when to die.
>>
File: gnostics.png (186KB, 1220x890px) Image search: [Google]
gnostics.png
186KB, 1220x890px
>>19254404
Once you dig deep, the last big hurdle is Gnosticism, do not fall for it. I spent a lot of time on it and almost got suckered in. King James Bible is the best bet we have.
>>
Free will is an illusion. Your subconscious makes your decisions. If you want to fulfill your desires in life its not going to be from your "smart" informed decisions, it will be from the repeating of ideas to your subconcious brain. Hypnotic transes, meditation, ritual, sacrifices, etc. It's all to alter your perception and allow the conscious mind to experience realities that better navigate itself towards it's(your) desires.

That experience you are being fed is being generated by the subconcious. Magic happens when the brain decides to change itself. Its not really "you" doing the changing. At least, not who you think is you. "You", the ego, is only an illusion as well.
>>
>>19254455
Out of curiosity, why did you reject Gnosticism and what do you interpret it to mean to leave it?
>>
You can do anything if you put your mind to it.
>>
>>19254304
yeah I'm still in this thread just reading. tell me more about this energy.
>>
File: bankofamerica_illumanti.png (1MB, 900x1366px) Image search: [Google]
bankofamerica_illumanti.png
1MB, 900x1366px
>>19254464
Gnosticism is has a lot of truths to it, but falsehoods everywhere. Books like the Book of Enoch, Gospel of Thomas, are ancient and sound like it could be legitimate, but on very close inspection you will find it is false and leading you down a wrong path.
Gnosticism, and all other Luciferian/satanic religons, make you believe you can become God yourself essentially, or that there God in us all. And the secret to unlocking that potential, or illuminating yourself, is to either seek secret knowledge or mediation. It sounds very tempting, but again, the core message of Christianity is to find Salvation through Christ.
The truth fears no investigation, knowledge is power, and by hiding knowledge like the elite (freemason's, jesuits etc..), they have a power differential over people. No good can come from secrets, especially secret societies that most people dismiss as a crazy conspiracy theory.
> For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. (John 3:20)
>>
>>19254514
I asked about Gnosticism, not for Bible quotes. Please don't think you hold something I don't.

But thanks for sharing to the best of your ability.
>>
>>19254463
how does one alter your subconscious ?
>>
>>19254559

I did say alter your perception, not subconcious. You train your subconcious with repition and it effects your perception. An example of a popular mainstream ritual: going to the gym/running.
>>
>>19254514

I don't see how meditation can be a bad thing related to Christianity. It's helped me create better willpower for myself
>>
File: 1495006622729.jpg (264KB, 496x730px) Image search: [Google]
1495006622729.jpg
264KB, 496x730px
>>19255084
Short answer:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satans_Meditation.html
>This is the most blissful meditation I have ever done; it was a gift to me from Father Satan.

long answer and truth about hinduism watch this
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6NbqjRZr0Q
>>
>>19254304
what a fucking load of horseshit
>>
>>19254373
Which version of the bible is the true version? NKJV?
>>
File: biblehistory.gif (219KB, 1772x2250px) Image search: [Google]
biblehistory.gif
219KB, 1772x2250px
>>19255158
I've heard just the King James Version is the Holy Bible. All other's have perversions, even if small. Best stay away from NIV desu.
Long answer: watch this video
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ
SHort Answer: IF you believe in God, he specifies in the Bible he has given divine protection over the Bible, so Bibical scholars have agreed on KJV. Also look at pic related
>>
>>19255109
I really find that hard to believe. Those energy centers are always there and active, one is simply not aware. Seems like people stealing credit where it is not due. They didn't make the 7 energy centers. God did. Maybe, like your hands, it depends on what you do? If you murder with your hands, it is a sin, but if you feed the hungry, it is good.

If you meditate for selfish gain, it's sin. If you meditate to find inner truth, it's good.

Knowledge is only power if one knows how to use said knowledge. True power comes from wisdom and understanding.
>>
File: aXm8851xjU.jpg (172KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm8851xjU.jpg
172KB, 650x650px
>>19255235

To use Star Wars as a metaphor you can use the same techniques to be a Sith or a Jedi. They both have the same inner knowing and understanding of truth. One just requires responsibility (Jedi/Christianity) the other requires gaining respect (Sith/Satanism). It's no lie Satanists have power. I have friends who sold their soul. But God speaks too if you ask and listen. But you have to sacrifice different things.
>>
File: JewPower_moloch.png (144KB, 1894x845px) Image search: [Google]
JewPower_moloch.png
144KB, 1894x845px
>>19255235
That's the gnostic way of looking of things.
>Only through finding and balancing yourself will you find enlightenment.
These also have the duality of man in there, the good and bad symboiszed with the checkboard pattern(black and white) you will see in every free mason lodge.THere is the main diffrence and where a lot of people get lured in. They think they know what is right and wrong, and Christians belief God only knows. I don't get to decide.

I used to think that you could use good magic, but it's all heresy to used magik. There is no good or bad magik in Christianity, it's all bad, only through Christ you will find it.
> And he burned his son as an offering and used fortune-telling and omens and dealt with mediums and with necromancers. He did much evil in the sight of the Lord, provoking him to anger. (2 Kings 21:6 ESV)
>>
If Humanity put their minds into it and focused on trying to better themselves, they could actually get past the limits that were placed upon them ages ago by a field that, thanks to some recent events, is finally down.

The only real limitation that humanity has at this moment in time is that you're too distracted to actually stop, meditate and try to get back in touch with ones spiritual routes.

A lot of people have the idea that religious values will get you somewhere, when in reality, the Holy Kingdom and all that exists around that no longer exists since an uprising in the Astral has changed that and changed the limitations of what Humans can actually do.

The Elite's power comes from higher leveled beings who are lending them power.

Brittney Spears and a couple of others have contracts with astral based beings in return for fame and all that. But they are slaves in the astral in return.
>>
File: IMG_20170625_010315_919.jpg (109KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170625_010315_919.jpg
109KB, 650x650px
>>19255302
So what I do nothing to get myself into a better situation? I don't close my insane racing thoughts to a state of nothing so I can be calm? I just let myself be crazy and all my problems will be solved? I believe in Jesus, and his divinity chosen in the stars. Maybe you're right about magic but pure white magick is very rare these days, it's all grey and grey will always lead to black. It's the Return of the Jedi man. God can and will give us power to defeat evil forces, just in ways we don't quite comprehend.
>>
File: sataniss_amongus.png (50KB, 1835x263px) Image search: [Google]
sataniss_amongus.png
50KB, 1835x263px
>>19255296
This is the truth.
WHy do you think they kept these traditions since ancinet Babylon, just to LARP? Did /x/ really go that far back. It's really hard to explain everything, one must constantly be looking for more info. Satanists/luciferians are everywhere, not all are bad persay, but almost all are very secertive.
I was obessed when I found out about Pizza gate, took ritalin and researched for hours every day and kept going down the rabbit hole deeper and deeper. The right hand path is Jesus. The left hand path is Luciferian and child sacrifices
>>
>>19255318

Yeah you never want to be at that level of Fame. At least while you're alive.
>>
>>19255339
When she had her meltdown, it was because she was trying to resist the contract. Didn't work out too well for her.
>>
>>19255332

I know first hand. I've been spending the last few months getting away from a group of lite Satanists but the demonic entities were there. I still have a 666 tattoo that I don't know if I should get removed or covered up. It's holding me back I know.
>>
>>19255346
As long as the tattoo isn't enchanted, it shouldn't have any real lasting effects.
>>
File: jb.gif (178KB, 764x511px) Image search: [Google]
jb.gif
178KB, 764x511px
>>19255330
Mediation is fine I guess, but the way most people do it is trying to find enlightenment find a deeper calling. As long as you keep Jesus first , he died for our sins so we are saved in the afterlife. do as you please. Try some exercise as well, treat your body well.
>>
File: 666.jpg (75KB, 712x518px) Image search: [Google]
666.jpg
75KB, 712x518px
>>19255346
Mind giving some insight on what you know? I've only looked into the big picture of things not the small specifics.
Yea you should probably get that removed if possible.
>>
File: AmishWereRight.png (26KB, 1022x204px) Image search: [Google]
AmishWereRight.png
26KB, 1022x204px
>>19255330
Also, a lot of our technology came from satan, don't fret too much about any of that.
>>
>>19255302
Funny, the closest thing I have read in relating to gnosticism is Jewish meditation. Which basically opened my eyes to the fact I meditate in two different ways and that there are many ways one can meditate. Other than that, I'm wholly ignorant on the subject.
>>
>>19255367
>Try some exercise as well, treat your body well.

If I recall correctly, for meditation to truly benefit the practitioner, their physical body actually has to be healthy and balanced as well. Exercise does profit a little.

Fortunately for me, my job is my work out. I just gotta let go of things like soda.
>>
File: Saturn.jpg (4MB, 1576x2672px) Image search: [Google]
Saturn.jpg
4MB, 1576x2672px
>>19255400
The Kabballah, numerology, all related back to them. I'm not well versed but this picture.
>>
>>19255433
It doesn't actually matter if their physical body is healthy. The physical body doesn't actually relate to your astral self unless you are also human over there.
>>
>>19255386
One night, my hands were like a dowsing rod for a lack of better words. There is wiring in my room inside the ceiling and as I was walking forward with my hands out, my intent wasn't to sense it, I would feel a slight vibration.

IIRC, electrical lines act like miniature lay lines too. Nevermind the fact all electricity produced atm seems to pollute the earth.

That in of it self convicts all of modern society imo. I believe God's mercy and grace knows no bounds though in regards to that.
>>
>>19255386
The Amish use electricity.

http://www.discoverlancaster.com/towns-and-heritage/amish-country/amishandtechnology.asp
>It is acceptable within Amish communities to use some limited forms of electricity (such as battery power for the lights on their buggies), and some machinery (such as tractors without rubber tires). However, most elements from mainstream society - such as electricity generated by public power lines, TVs, computers and modern tractors - are considered to be tempting elements from an "outside world" that could lead the Amish away from their close-knit community or weaken the family structure.
>As is typical of the Amish, when a new technology comes along, its effect on the church and community is examined. The technology should not be an intrusion into the home, but rather serve the social purposes and goals of the group. With that in mind, the Amish often re-purpose the technology, in a sense, to align with their community beliefs.
>>
>>19255376

What I know are just anecdotal stories from my life that put together reveal a bigger whole. I know I'm clairaudiant (I hear messages) and get revealed information when I need it. Law of attraction is real, keep your desires and wishes pure. I can make some Green text stories if you want.

Luckily the tattoo is a stick and poke so tattoo removal cream should do the trick.
>>
File: christ_fit - Copy.png (1MB, 1000x662px) Image search: [Google]
christ_fit - Copy.png
1MB, 1000x662px
>>19255443
And that's why most forms of mediation are satanic, you are trying to "enlighten" yourself. THey don't like the material world and try to escape it. Your body and mind are very connected, limit junk food and soda and eat healthy is a good way to start.
Working out does wonders for your mental health. Confidence, well being it's great and girls mire.
>>
>>19255470
You can be extremely fit in the Astral, while being kind of pudgy here though.

However, for you, you are using working out as a way to improve your life based here in the Human world when this world is pretty much unrealistic and has been shielded from the rest of the real world for ages due to the former Holy Kingdoms doing.
>>
>>19255481
It's connected though. Working out doesn't mean getting crazy swol. Even just doing landscaping everyday is good. Being seditary causes you to deteriorate and lose who you are and sink into the material.
>>
>>19255491
Not really.
The bodies here don't matter all that much. It's just an illusion that it does for those who have seen the truth. Yes, a lot of people will judge you based upon how you look here, but in reality, it really doesn't matter. Humanity has just become so screwed in terms of what they can "safely" eat that even if they do eat the right food and do the workouts, it wont necessarily yield the same result as others would get.
>>
>>19255470
I just gotta say, your picture made me lol. I like it, because metaphorically speaking, it's what happened.
>>
File: 1438020941517.jpg (84KB, 514x405px) Image search: [Google]
1438020941517.jpg
84KB, 514x405px
>>19255465
Sure I'd love to hear it.
>>19255452
>>19255453
Yea, Amish have it right, they studied the effects and see if it doesn't ruin the family unit. I'm sure they are very happy, while a lot of people are probably trying to summon sex demons before killing themselves.
I'm a electrical engineer as well, but I am very happy, I don't get caught in material trends too much, just live as I need.
>>19255499
Again, the only spiritual enlightenment a Christian needs is through Jesus. The truth to us is Jesus and it makes you free, do need to worry about the afterlife. Our bodies do matter here on Earth. Be happy, fit and multiply.
It really doesn't take too long to be fit, it's a lifestyle and you will feel a lot better mentally and physically.
>>
>>19253768
You fucking pleb. Your 2 options are 1) spiritual power or 2) luck.

How about some hard work, commitment, sacrifice and risk taking? Fucking millennial scum
>>
>>19255531
>The only spiritual enlightenment you need is through Jesus

Uhh... about that...

Jesus killed himself ages ago and his father was taken out of power.
>>
>>19255531
>I'm sure they are very happy
Why generalize all of them into a single mood? They struggle with material life like any of us do. They just have simpler, less technological problems. They still go off the rails.

http://www.religioustolerance.org/amish5.htm
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/the-amish-are-multiplying-ndash-so-are-their-problems-2083289.html
http://www.pennlive.com/news/2016/02/genetic_disease_is_ravaging_la.html
>>
>when the sigil for saturn looks like the symbol you draw for your initals
God damn it saturn you better not leech energy off of me
>>
>>19255332
Hey man got a youtube playlist?
Thank you for sharing the links and information, I really appreciate it.
You seem to know more than me about the subject and im willing to understand. Im a Christian too and fully aware of satanic freemasonry and zionism.
>>
>>19255453
Not all amish use electricity
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.