[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/ does anyone know the meaning of this symbol?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1467991736710.jpg (331KB, 567x536px) Image search: [Google]
1467991736710.jpg
331KB, 567x536px
Hey /x/ does anyone know the meaning of this symbol?
>>
>>19253417

rinnegan
>>
>>19253417
Scottish.
Scotland is a village on the isle of Man, which is a British colony near Iceland.
The symbol represents a tornado, which earns it's name from the Australian God Thor. Australia was also a British colony.
>>
>>19253546
Kek
>>
>>19253546
Are you Australian by any chance?
>>
>>19253595
Are fan of Chris, or as probably call it, Christian
>>
>>19253417

It is an ancient symbol from antiquity, related to the cult of 'Femadragos', a self contradicting goddess figure of a western tribal people that developed to a staggering degree for their time, then fell apart rapidly with the rise of her followers. It is meant to show the progression of a acolyte to her path, how it ultimately leads to one end, slowly circling into a descent and complete stop at the bottom where all of a 'material' existence and civilization has been shunned and torn down. Not many records have survived of these people, as not surprisingly their peers wanted nothing to do with them after seeing their spectacular collapse, but they also among themselves are said to have been incapable of writing anything 'true' as everything was said to be 'problematic'....

Very dangerous, deep rabbit hole stuff anon. Best to go fuck about with the Necronomicon, and ignore all the Mad Arab's warnings, than it is to delve into this.
>>
>>19253417
Pyramid building. Check it
>>
>>19253546
this post just hit me on many levels
>>
>>19253627
Any more info about this? I know this is probably totally made up, but it caught my interest nonetheless.
>>
Watch Gurren Lagann. It will all make sense.
>>
>>19254318

Well, it really is a sketchy thing to share information about as there is no consensus or major study of it from academia. The most we know about it are some obscure folk tales, only coming to us from oral tradition, about a small group both seen as heroes and also insufferable antisocials, with just an indecipherable collage of characters from the old Hyborian Age world of prehistory representing them, ༼ႼΩᏝ༼
>>
>>19253417
Is swirly grape
>>
>>19254773
you realize he's just making a shitpost about SJWs, right?
>>
>>19253417
its celtic if im correct, i'm unsure of its meaning though. The Snake like Design is a common feature in Celtic Religious Art
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.