[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Doomsday.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: zn2ravyul9264mzv8cne.jpg (122KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
zn2ravyul9264mzv8cne.jpg
122KB, 800x450px
>"We'll be on, and we will cover the end of the world, live, and that will be our last event. We'll play the National Anthem only one time, on the first of June [the day CNN launched], and when the end of the world comes, we'll play 'Nearer My God To Thee' before we sign off." - Ted Turner

Found in a hidden folder in CNN's MIRA archive system is a file labeled "Turner Doomsday Video." The legendary doomsday video is in-fact real. As far as we can tell, it has not been played on air yet, but someday, it most likely will be. Quite likely, it will be the last thing you ever watch.

>HFR till end of the world confirmed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6f7j1E61sM
>>
>>19253306
Was there actual doubt that it existed? It's pretty reasonable that any modern "news" station would want to have a plan for such an event. Especially when you consider the context of what CNN was/how/when they came about, the international tension that was ongoing at the time...so yeah, pretty much just context in general. When you take it in context, it makes perfect sense that Turner made such plans, and little sense that anyone ever doubted it.
>>
>>19253375
The spooky nature of the video is what made people doubt it.
>>
>>19253383
What's so spooky about it?
>>
>>19253306
Shouldn't they update it? Better lighting, cameras, more modern music.
>>
File: happenings_yea.jpg (327KB, 820x510px) Image search: [Google]
happenings_yea.jpg
327KB, 820x510px
>>19253306
I like the one from Gremlins 2 better.
https://youtu.be/qzhPzHhnFl0
>>
>>19253306
Speaking of Ted Turner, for years I've heard rumors that he wants to lower the planet's population to 8 million or something. Anybody know if there's any truth to that?
>>
File: obey_they_live.jpg (69KB, 473x303px) Image search: [Google]
obey_they_live.jpg
69KB, 473x303px
>>19254285
That's Rockefeller (and his sycophants).

There's THREE main groups in the Illuminati, Rockefeller (America/West/Military), Rothschild (Europe/Money), Jesuits (Everywhere/Religion). They don't always want the same things, and they fight a lot about "policy".

The Rothschilds want a world with so many people that everyone is on the verge of starvation and all resources are hyper inflated in price. They are the retards giving food and vaccinations to dumbshit Africans AND allowing those Africans into Europe.

The Rockefellers believe that so many people will be hard to control with the internet and future technologies. They would like to reduce the population "somehow" to about 500 million so that EVERYONE can be ABSOLUTELY controlled.

The Jesuits like unlimited growth also (Jews are a LOW RANKING part of the Jesuit faction), because it drives up prices, and drive religious hysteria. The Rothschilds and Jesuits are supreme today but if the SHTF the Rockefellers may get their way.
>>
>>19253478
>>
>>19254129
>underrated post
>>
Check.out dahboo77.. Scary shit about nuclear plants being hacked n shit
>>
>>19253306
>CNN
>Quite likely, it will be the last thing you ever watch.

not in a million years
>>
File: IMG_0206.jpg (18KB, 319x316px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0206.jpg
18KB, 319x316px
>>19253306
>quite likely, it will be the last thing you ever watch
>implying I would be on that horseshit channel during an important event
>>
>>19255193
Turner wants to reduce the planet's population too.
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/video-ted-turner-reduce-population-by-five-billion-people

In fact there was an episode of Captain Planet (a show that he produced and used to push propaganda to children) where the message was pretty much "Hey American children! When you grow up, don't have kids!" http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x551v6l
>>
>>19255675
reduce the population by 5 billion people

gg china
gg india
gg russia
gg united states of america
gg muslim countries including europe
>>
>>19253306

>Implying I'll be watching CNN
>>
By the goddess let it come.
>>
You Said it would happen today
7/7/17

Why do you Keep changing the date every fucking time
>>
>>19257545
On 7-7-7 my brother's alarm clock suddenly started playing the radio, despite the alarm led not being on. That's it.
>>
>>19255675
Ted Turner may *potentially* be partially involved with the Georgia Guidestones.
>>
>>19253306
>it will be the last thing you will ever watch

Sadly no ones going to see this lovely rendition of 'nearer my god to thee' when the time comes, new cnn would never broadcast anything with a pro christian message
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.