[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Higher guidance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: g0238.jpg (80KB, 564x555px) Image search: [Google]
g0238.jpg
80KB, 564x555px
How to call upon a master spirit with the intention to become his servant?
I feel lost and my life seems meaningless. I need higher guidance and a strict path.
Are there different kind of masters? "Good" or "bad"? What literature to start with? Tell me all you know.
>>
If you cannot discern the difference between good or bad masters you might want to be able to do that before serving anyone. Hint... The answer isn't as hard as you think.

Perhaps try asking your own higher self for guidance. Pay attention to everything around you in the moment. Feel your way through and learn about yourself as you go. Following a master will teach you someone else's lessons. You'd learn more following yourself.

Take my advice for what it is worth. I'm a nobody, but I'm my own master.
>>
>>19253318
>Perhaps try asking your own higher self for guidance

point me in the steps that one would take to do so?

nice post btw, I can tell you know much of what I know, if not more
>>
>>19252762
>with the intention to become his servant?
This is where ya lost me. that kind of slave mentality will not lead to guidance, it will lead to traps.

You could check out The Book of The Sacred Magic of Abramelin the Mage. It's a grimoire with instructions on how to attain Knowledge and Conversation of/with one's Holy Guardian Angel
>>
>>19252762
Just join the raelians. They are the funnest bunch
>>
>>19252762

>Book of Abramelin
>Three Books of Occult Philosophy
>Liber Samekh

Contact your HGA.
>>
>>19253329
I can only know what I've experienced. I'm learning to use the sensations in my physical body, and my feelings to guide me toward what resonates with me as truth. If something I'm experiencing makes me feel sick to my stomach or if the energy a person gives off makes me feel uncomfortable I recognize it, try to see what I'm supposed to see and then mentally create the next thing I want to experience.

Focused will and intent are powerful tools for 'good' and 'bad'. Your thoughts and your words have power and if you say one thing and think and do another you will experience the result of that. Know your truth, speak your truth and live your truth. If you are a victim do you really have to be if you control your perception? Do you really need the opinion of a master if you are your own compass and you know your own North?

Clean your body out and free yourself from using as many chemicals as you can. Live a life that feels full because it is if you choose it to be. Find peaceful moments and ask your higher self to support you in making your next move in a way that is comfortable to you...or in a way that creates maximum change... Or in a way that excites you... Your life is your very own choose your own adventure novel. If you dont like the path you are on, visualize another and go there.
>>
>>19252762
Don't look for a master, look for a guide. You can thank me later.
>>
>>19252762
Somebody gonna get cornholed on his first summons, sounds like.
>>
>>19252762
>I feel lost and my life seems meaningless. I need higher guidance and a strict path.
This is pretty much EXACTLY what Arjuna asked Krishna at the beginning of the Bhagavad-Gita.

> Bg 2.7 — Now I am confused about my duty and have lost all composure because of miserly weakness. In this condition I am asking You to tell me for certain what is best for me. Now I am Your disciple, and a soul surrendered unto You. Please instruct me.

Perhaps you would see what Krishna answers?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.