[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A weird fucking dream I just had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 07ypwFg.png (18KB, 424x426px) Image search: [Google]
07ypwFg.png
18KB, 424x426px
Guys, I had a weird dream. Laugh at it or take whatever you want from it. I was just wondering if anyone could give me some type of meaning from it.

>"Wake up" in front of a TV set with a setup similar to when I was a kid, around 7 years old to be more precise

>The DVD player was on, and I clicked the remote to turn the TV on

>King of the Hill starts playing (This sounds like a shitty creepypasta, but bear with me)

>Forgot which episode plays, but it plays in black and white

>I press the numbers 2, 3, 4, and 8 on the remote and suddenly it changed to what looked like dark grey and white grey strips curved from the top right to the bottom left corners of the screen moving up and down.

>Some weird chanting is heard, sounded like the generic satanic chants you'd hear from horror movies, but it was still unnerving

>four options popped up in front of me:

>Santa Muerte
>Apocalyptic Literature
>Gochihr
>Revelation and Judith

(cntd)
>>
>click on Santa Muerte
>A picture that looks like its from clickart appears on the screen (everything is still in black and white)

>the picture is a skeleton in a mariachi band outfit in a cartoonish fashion, but it has the same King of the Hill art style

>I click it, and I hear a woman speaking in Spanish from the TV. I don't know spanish so I have no clue how to tell you what she was saying. It could have been what my brain thought was spanish for all I know.

>After she finished, I felt a weird chill down my neck, I was brought back to the "main menu".
>>
File: superthumb.jpg (10KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.jpg
10KB, 300x250px
>>19252607
Dreaming of La Santa Muerte can often be a sign of a curse or other evil spiritual force in your life. It is La Santa Muerte who shows up as a warning and a sign.
t.yahoo answers

are we all fucked or is it just you who are fucked?
t. meme
>>
>Click on "Apocalyptic Literature"

>The chanting seems to grow a bit louder. Not ear deafening loud but noticably louder

>Another picture shows up on the screen, a crudely drawn picture of legs and feet dangling around the screen, it looks like multiple people had hung themselves. Below the picture was a text that said: "If you wish to join us, press 1". The text continued to what I assumed were the Spanish, Chinese, and French translations of the same text, and back to English again.

(cntd, forgot to put this label on the previous box)
>>
>>19252637
OP here

I went through all the "options", I'm putting them all in here. I dunno if /x/ is interested, cause I don't want people to think im shitposting for giggles. But when I woke up I had that freaky feeling of dread you usually have when something isn't right.
>>
>>19252641
no, please, I have odd as fuck dreams that seem to have a certain gravity to them
continue my friend
>>
>>19252641
if you feel that something isn't right then you're right

>>19252643
^this
Do it then explain your thoughts
>>
>Click on gochihr
>It showed Arlen (The town Hank is from, I had to look that up myself) submerged in lava. Some houses were on fire, some weren't, some were completely destroyed. A few explosions were heard, but all I heard was just the sound of lava moving and the occasional explosion in the far off distance.

>It panned the camera over to a church that clearly wasn't in the best shape. The lava seemed to decrease down towards foot-level, and the sky was dark.
>I saw more text above the church. It said "No one brings benefit", which again changed to its Spanish, French, and Chinese translations and back to English again.
>>
Forgot to put (cntd.) again on the Gochihr chapter, my bad.

>The final option, "Revelation and Judith", obviously referencing the books of the Bible.

>Select Revelation and Judith

>The text "revelation and judith" moves to the bottom, and a picture of bobby fills up the top left part of the screen.

>He looks like he's hung himself, and his hands look tied behind his back. (I know it sounds like a shitty creepypasta)

>He doesn't look "dead" so to speak, if anything he looked bored, or annoyed. As if he just got grounded.

>Two more options popped up, "Revelation" and "Judith", appropriately named.

>"Revelation" played a weird piano music that I just can't describe. After that, it went back to the choices of Revelation and Judith

>I was about to choose Judith, when the light grey and dark grey background suddenly changed to what looked like a painting of angels playing trumpets in unison.

>I heard what I think was Peggy, saying "WAIT! Don't choose it!"

>I paused

>"Don't you know what these can do? STAY AWAY!!"

>I then woke up.

(end.)

Does this mean anything guys? I'm honestly still a bit shaken up from this dream. Do you guys got any theories?
>>
>>19252637
Well who knows, I mean the common theme in the dream I had was "apocalypse".
>>
>>19252689
Its a death omen but idk if its just in your dream or in real life
and heres a crazy theory, the warning that Peggy gave you was the same warning that Santa Muerte gave
you just cant understand her probably because shes mexican
>>
>>19252689
Clearly, Idiocracy wasn't all bullshit after all.
>>
>>19252779
I...don't get what you're saying, sorry.
>>
>>19252756
>the warning that Peggy gave you

Fuck that sounds so stupid, you can see now why I felt a little silly putting this on here.

But I'm still trying to figure out what this all means. Anyone here familiar with the Biblical interpretations of the Apocalypse?
>>
>>19252792
Note that I'm not Christian and therefore no expert on the bible. But Judith was a figure who killed the leader of the Assyrians who were about to attack and destroy Israel. She subsequently saved Israel from them.

Don't know if this has any importance but its a fact that could help.
>>
What year was it, OP when you were 7?

Your dream is significant. Silly as the king of the hill may be, it could be a way that you interpret solidity of authority in reference to more than your individual self.

Black and white coyild mean that there is clear discerning between what you perceive. A lack of color indicates there is no way to exaggerate the image. It's bold and clear.

8 is the number of power, and the great leap from 4 to 8 indicates that there is order and then a period of disarray but things will continue as normal. But uo who's benefit? Who will gain power?

The increase in chanting indicates that the sensation is creeping slowly towards.

The images asking you 5o hang yourself could be a sign of resignation. Do you wish to give up in something?

From the lava and explosions, you see the problem that consumes but the distance of the explosions you wish to be removed from what you immediately see. You feel far from it.

The bible book parts are actually kind of scary. Be careful OP, whatever you're feeling like it will be dangerous for you and the ones you love. I can't fully interpret it, I'm having a block. But I know for sure that this means you habe a choice to make about something you feel strongly about. Also because you woke up after the warning.

You're on shaky ground with something.
>>
Is it cool if I discuss a series of dreams I had the other night? It was a series because I have Comorobid Insomnia, both Onset and Maintenance (Jesus, I seem like a mental case when I type that out)
>>
you're an alien hybrid and you're probably going to die tonight. tbat's what i gathered from your dream.
>>
>>19252607
You saw the future...
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.