[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, best books or links on preventing alien abduction?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: alien-jesus-c_0.jpg (77KB, 560x632px) Image search: [Google]
alien-jesus-c_0.jpg
77KB, 560x632px
Guys, best books or links on preventing alien abduction?
>>
I would also like to know, although I know you can't stop it. It's like a bug, trying to stop a biologist from collecting it. You would have to be very shrewd.
>>
>>19252380
The Bible
>>
>>19252404
always one dickhead that's gonna say this
>>
>>19252403
OP here
i found this
http://loveforlife.com.au/files/total_mind_controlled.pdf
>>
>>19252380
Not exactly on that topic, but the law of One (lawofone.info) goes into the specifics about what negative abductions/landings are.
I think the main way to prevent that is enough mental activity (they said the mostly target people with lower mental activity to spread their philosophy of power over others). And also polarization, I.e. Choice of either service to others (+) or self(-). They said those with enough positive polarization would weak havoc if accidentally targeted. Those are targeted in different ways, through temptations for example. There is a balance in this apparently, with positive contacts. Free will is also alwsys paramount, although the purpose of negative entities is to work around it.
I think love for all is the thing that harms them the most, since it's the opposite of their philosophy and depolarizer them. The main message of the book is that all is one, so love for "other-selves" even if their "offer" is negative and must be denied, is important I think.
>>19252404
This is probably also true.
>>
>>19252380
'Aliens' are not spirits nor demons. You can't ward them off with sigils or prayers or sage. If they want to materialize inside your room and probe your angus, there's nothing you can do to prevent it.
>>
>>19252463
What if they're higher density beings who evolved on other planets like >>19252430
>>
Get sum cats.
>>
File: 1479443756504.jpg (749KB, 1834x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1479443756504.jpg
749KB, 1834x1440px
Protip:You can't
>>
File: opisadummy.jpg (81KB, 405x514px) Image search: [Google]
opisadummy.jpg
81KB, 405x514px
>>
>>19252519
Interesting.
>http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/1989/1989_1231.aspx
>Carla: Could you comment on how aware cats in our household are of these contacts, if they are able to participate in any way?

>I am Q’uo, and am aware of your query, my sister. The entities that you refer to as the cats are quite sensitive to not only our presence and others of the Confederation of Planets in the Service to the One Creator, but are also sensitive to the negatively oriented that would offer their service in their own way. The feline entities have, throughout the history of your peoples, been seen by those of a metaphysical sensitivity as being able to perceive much which is unseen to your physical eye. The cat has been utilized as the guardian of many temples in the past of the Egyptian race of your peoples. For this reason and because of the sensitivity of the cat entities, the negatively oriented entities find some difficulty in offering the full impact of their services when the feline entities are present, for there is a natural kind of guarding or protection that is offered by the cat entities. They are not always aware of each entity as an individualized portion or person as they are aware of you in that nature, but are often aware of a feeling tone or attitude or ambiance that has changed or has a certain quality.

>Thus, it is sometimes as if these creatures sense a presence as you would hear a certain sound that would alert you to activity. The cat entity, however, is also able to ascertain the nature of the presence, whether it is beneficial or deleterious, and will respond differently to each of these qualities.
>>
File: 877e15a7e9e99d6fe6e3b475f0d96378.jpg (316KB, 578x1748px) Image search: [Google]
877e15a7e9e99d6fe6e3b475f0d96378.jpg
316KB, 578x1748px
>>19252463
Idgaf what they do to me, but I'll be damned if they touch my steak
>>
>>19252556
Lmao, what is this gay shit?
>>
>>19252522
Is that from a movie? That looks like an amazing scale model set.
>>
>>19252380
Bible
>>
File: ayeeefallenangels.jpg (256KB, 460x1296px) Image search: [Google]
ayeeefallenangels.jpg
256KB, 460x1296px
>>19252404
Correct answer, but more specially belied in Jesus that he is the saviour.
Aliens are just demons.
OP, look at the picture you posted, the v is the fifth age, aliens will be coming soon under project bluebeam or something else.
>>
>>19252556

Very cool. I read Q'uo from time to time.
>>
>>19252841
>getting cucked by an ayylmao
>>
>>19252670
Do not even know where i saved it from,
but pretty sure this isn't a movie Prop though
>>
>>19252380
make a tesla cage
>>
>>19252841
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lidFJk6OeHA

better put your wife inside of this
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.