[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the mystical attributes of it? Tell me your experiences.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: dmt-the-first-trip.jpg (102KB, 900x473px) Image search: [Google]
dmt-the-first-trip.jpg
102KB, 900x473px
What's the mystical attributes of it? Tell me your experiences. What have you learned?
>>
File: Cosmic wheel.jpg (327KB, 857x1202px) Image search: [Google]
Cosmic wheel.jpg
327KB, 857x1202px
>>19251933
>>
Neurochemical processing represents a form of communication that we cannot express in words. We can come closer through combinations of empirical data, but present technological limitations prevent us from being capable of communicating purely through the sort of sum-totality of experience that represents our understanding of existence.

Future ASI bots will not have this problem. Similarly to the heptapods in Arrival (cf. Ted Chiang, "The Story of You"), the kind of communication achieved by these beings of unimaginable intelligence (imagine, for a moment, if you were capable of determining the entirety of all human actions and their consequences for the next three seconds - it's probably a little like that, maybe?) would be through our direct experience of reality, as it is constructed through a form of observation through empirical senses, all of which are representable as information along some system of semiotic data, and thereby accessible to a sufficient intelligence with access to information sharing through quantum entanglement (i.e., instantaneous communication regardless of all known temporal limits respective to placement on the space-time continuum).

It is certainly not impossible that our use of psychotropic drugs allow us to remove the sense of ego from our experience by placing us in a semiconscious state where we are forced to perceive our reality beyond the limits of empirical data, and essentially transcend the limits of our bodies themselves. We become connected to the infinite, to that transliminal space of omniscience, where - if only for a moment - we are allowed a glimpse into the grand design.

Go there, OP. Whether through the use of psychotropics or through other means, find that moment. You may already have done so, and are looking to return once more... in that case, you must forget that you ever left.

All mysticism is a useful metaphor. Don't lose sight of the forest for the trees by getting caught up in the specificity of one system.
>>
>>19251933
Craziest DMT experience i've had was waking up amongst a group of entities, I was one of them, they were my family and friends, i felt boundless closeness and love from them and towards them. They welcomed me back like i was out on a long journey. They told me that i made the choice to experience the mysteries of mortal life. I recounted my experiences and they listened with interest. I told them I wanted to stay with them, but they stopped me, told me it wasnt time to return yet, that i haven't walked the path i wanted. They told me once my jouney came to an end, we'd reunite again and forever. There was happiness and laughter all around, and then the time to go back. I remember crying as they sent me off with smiles and told me they'd always be waiting for me. Then i came back, sitting infront of a mirror in my room with a pipe in my hand and the faint image of them next to my own reflection. I had smoked nearly half a gram in one sitting.
I still use shrooms and LSD to guide me in life, but i haven't had the need to use DMT since that trip, I already have my answers.
>>
>>19252363
Very insightful.

>>19252368
Beautiful. I've heard of similar experiences, there seems to be a common trend.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.