[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone ever experienced this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: ere.png (24KB, 195x214px) Image search: [Google]
ere.png
24KB, 195x214px
So i take Fluoxetine to help with my anxiety and such. One day i was craving the good old times, smoking tons of dank weed. I knew i could get it easy and i bought as much as i could with the cash i had. (hardly anything desu, one tiny little nug) I smoked a hit or two with a friend, getting super high quickly. I was later asked to come smoke more, their weed this time so of course i agreed. All was normal until everything started to slow down, i panicked and my thoughts ran wild for what seemed like forever. there was nothing but the last image i saw still and i thought about everything. I considered that i may be dead and wondered if it was heaven, hell, or something else. somehow i ended up waking up the next day in bed, scarred for life dude.
>>
naaaa dude i usually just jerk it when im high
raise that sexual energy up my spine yes yes yes
try some dxm next time but not too much because itll kill you since youre on prozac
>>
>>19251282
Is that true?
Prozac+Cronic=Death
>>
>>19251299

thats bullshit, whats the use of doing weed when youre on prozac?
>>
>>19251267
That happens a lot for me with weed

Mind goes into overdrive and constant thoughts
>>
>>19251267
It's common with people who have anxiety to react badly to weed. even if you were okay smoking it before, you can be intolerant of it now. :(
>>
>>19251267
You sound like a faggot loser, get your testosterone levels checked.
>>
>>19251299
No, it's complete bullshit. Prozac does not bind to cannabinoid receptor sites, is not contraindicated by THC.
>>
>>19251267
you got laced weed.
Peyote or dmt usually pull that shit.
I have heard of lsd lacing but I doubt its efficacy through combustion and being present in a warm environment

>>19251299
weed+ high dose dxm+prozac
read anon
>>
>>19251645
Naw, sounds more like weed laced with ketamine or maybe synthetic THC of some kind.
>>
>>19251299
He meant DXM and Prozac, dumbass
>>
Was it fucking ghost weed? Was your friend an alien? If not why are you posting this here.
>>
Damn, smoking ghost weed with an alien friend sounds tight.
>>
>>19251774
spooky
>>
>>19251267
>is on medication
>smoked weed
>it had less than good consequences
welcome to drug interactions, OP
>>
You just experienced ego death
>>
>>19251267
>anxiety
>medication
>still smokes weed
Ahahaha good lucky with your anxiety that won't ever be fixed
>>
>>19251267
Hey OP, I had a similar experience when I used to smoke weed on high-dose mirtazapine (similar family to Fluoxetine, SNRI rather than SSRI but has the same mode of action). I was always fine before I started the meds, but when mixing the two it used to send me nuts. I remember one time I felt like I was staring at one of those one-armed bandit gambling machines, it'd spin and every time it stopped I'd feel like I was at a new location. It made me feel so sick 'coz I felt like my mid was constantly being wrenched between all these different places around the country, and every time I moved I'd completely forget where I actually was. Really horrible experience. My advice would be not to mix the two as it doesn't seem to be treating you well.
>>
>>19253515
That's only the first step, anon... Follow the path...
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.