[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think about ratmen, /x/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: Skaven_Civil_War.png (2MB, 976x884px) Image search: [Google]
Skaven_Civil_War.png
2MB, 976x884px
What do you think about ratmen, /x/?
>>
File: Screencap_471.jpg (4KB, 143x112px) Image search: [Google]
Screencap_471.jpg
4KB, 143x112px
>>19251201

>mfw /x/ is so far gone
>>
File: 3125823-0838553200-scree.png (752KB, 1236x747px) Image search: [Google]
3125823-0838553200-scree.png
752KB, 1236x747px
Biker mice from mars are way cooler.
>>
>>19251201
I think it's pretty dumb. Giant rats with swords and armor? Why not just people? Why rats? What's good about rats?
>>
>>19251201
Why would ratmen automatically be brutes?
>>
>>19251201
Pretty freaking cool, but I say that as a furry. As someone who actually wants to use /x/, my response here is fuck off. Furry threads go to /trash/.

Unless you're saying ratmen are cryptids or something. Freaking justify yourself, anon.
>>
>>19251242
Well, it's supposed to be some cursed race out of Tilea (Italy ((Rome?))). The Horned Rat is like Baphomet and The Council of Thirteen is like the Illuminati. Even the Skaven symbols are basically stylized Triangles. Then, you have the term "under-empire" itself.

It's all clearly a big play on the "Shadow Government" secretly plotting the doom and downfall of our world. Rats are just the personification of that archetype.

Does anyone actually know how the Skaven were made? The Lexicanum just stated some cursed man showed up in Italy and as a storm raged a bell rang from a tower, the more the bell rang the more rats gathered around the cursed man (Willard?) The town was eventually consumed by them, and they grew increasingly sentient (by warpstone?)

That's all I could get out of it.
>>
>>19252286
Also, where does Cuckative ASSembly get off pushing half their god damn game as DLC? I know they're going to make The Skaven a DLC package into Warhammer II, which they're only making so they can charge a full game price for it, as opposed to an expansion price.

Combining Creative Assembly with Games Workshop.
That's match made in a fucking synagogue.
>>
>>19251201
They don't exist.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.