[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The native American supernatural truth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 8

File: Screenshot_20170705-211702.png (525KB, 1080x686px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170705-211702.png
525KB, 1080x686px
Okay guys I don't know how to green text so bear with me and get over it. I'm on my phone so responding may be delayed but I'll do my best

So I'm a member of the S'Klallam tribe on an island just outside of Seattle WA. Growing up my mother had told me how she was a direct descendant of Chief Seattle which meant I had very important blood running through my veins. While I never could actually prove, I always thought it was kinda cool. Me being a descendant of an actual Indian Chief, I felt special desu. So on the regular my family and I would go down to the water and make a fire, camp out, drink and smoke. We always had a great time fucking around there. Well in my early 20's after graduating highschool it was rare that I would have a chance to come home much less enjoy the little adventure of a night on the beach just bullshitting. Anyway, I'm home from college for a week and the whole atmosphere of my family home just seemed off somehow. Like all the joy and belonging was just gone. Imagine coming home to your family after not seeing them for months and only speaking with them occasionally. They would welcome you with open arms and excitement right? Well as soon as I walked in and saw my brother who was the only one home at the time, I felt an uneasiness I've never felt before. Like the boy I grew up with was a stranger. Of course the first thing I thought was "he's just a typical teenager who doesn't have time for his brother anymore". I brushed the feeling off as nothing more than homesickness subsiding or something. Keep in mind I haven't been home in almost 6 months at this point and I was attending WSU which is almost a 5 hour drive from the island. Continue?
>>
Yes, we want you to continue, dipshit. Why bother asking?
>>
>>19251204
I don't have high hopes now...
Do you think anyone dies in this story?
>>
>>19251195
So I walk up to my brother, Brian FYI. He looks at me and in a very hostile tone just says "what?" He was never all that rude growing up and even though the seven year age Gap was enough for us to not share much in common, we were always friendly towards each other for the most part. So I ask Brian where our parents were and he just stares at me for a moment like a stunned deer. As I started to feel that sense of uneasiness creep up on me again he just replied saying not home. I asked him if he knew if we were going camping on the water this weekend and he snapped his head back to me with this look of almost pure repulsion. He literally looked like he smelled a two week old pile of rotting raccoon assholes baking in the sun. He just said "mom said we aren't allowed to camp out there anymore" and snapped his attention back to the tv. While I thought his behavior was off even for him being the hormonal teenager he was, I shrugged it off and headed down the hall to unpack some stuff. The next day was rather uneventful aside from the huge welcome home seafood dinner my parents cooked up that night and Brian's continued distracted behavior. So Saturday rolls around and we're sitting in the living room playing poker when I decided to ask my mom why we weren't allowed to camp down at the water front anymore. Thinking it would have been some asinine new tribal law. She stopped what she was doing immediately and looked at my brother with genuine fear in her eyes. "What?" I asked. Now my mother grew up Christian and her faith in God was strong and she never seemed the type to fear the things that man can conjur up in it's twisted mind. But the supernatural was a bit of a tabboo subject. Quija boards, mirror games all of it, she never allowed us to fuck around with these things. My mother may be a level headed woman but the supernatural has always unnerved her.
>>
Larping faggot
>>
My mother looked at Brian for a solid 15-20 seconds before asking me what he told me. I just told her "he hadn't really said much honestly, about anything" (okay guys so this is where my part of the story ends for now and this is from the perspective of my brother and parents) my mom started to tell me about the last time they all went camping and the events leading to why we couldn't stay out there anymore. Apparently Brian had been on winter break just a couple months prior to my visit home and was doing the usual campfire, beer and weed weekend party at the water edge. I'll try to give a little description of the area. The road to get down to the water is about 2 or 3 miles long and mostly just big trees with the occasional house on the edge. Once the trees break there's about a mile radius of just sandbars a few docks and a shit ton of driftwood. This is where we camped the majority of our life. So he's sitting there doing his thing in a group of about 5 or 6 others. Now from the way my mom tells it, they were partying pretty late into the night maybe 1-2 in the morning. As everyone was slipping into their tents my brother had apparently seen a bit of rustling over in between the treeline and the campsite. She said how he told her he could swear he saw the driftwood moving and rattling around a bit. But he had admitted he was too drunk and high to know for sure. But he felt uneasy anyway.
>>
File: IMG_7568.png (377KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7568.png
377KB, 960x960px
Seriously?
>>
>>19251195
>descendant of an actual Indian Chief
Why does every indian (or mongrel-indian) in the country seem to be descended from a chief?
Incest?
>>
>>19251490
you'll notice that the ones who are actually related to great people often have incredibles experiences. imy family had a book that was made in the early 1900's and in it on my mothers side it went back to 1680. i am related to the choctaw chief little panther, it does happen. and despite what modern media portrays, native americans had a decent amount of children so it is possible. my family records were quite detailed which is how i learned about my native ancestry and about the multiple generations of witchcraft in my family.
>>
About an hour later he had heard slow heavy footsteps just outside the tents and a low raspy wheezing sound. Our home is probably about 5 miles or so away so driving there takes roughly 15 minutes give or take. So my brother somewhat spooked got on his phone and called my mom. Agitated to get a call so late at night she had answered more annoyed than anything. She asked Brian what he wanted and as he said he wanted to be picked up because he's drunk and can't drive she agreed. Now like I said it takes roughly 15 minutes to drive there and my brother knew that. He had started to become more and more uneasy and waking up the other two kids in the tent. As he did, a loud snapping sound came from outside the tent maybe 20 feet or so away. Then a large piece of driftwood hit one of his friends through the tent right in her back. He said that the bruise that was left on her was huge when he saw it a few days later. This freaked them all out and everyone started screaming and trying to call their parents and 911. The kids in the other tent woke up and started shouting and asking what Happened. Apparently nobody wanted to get out and see what was going on. A few minutes pass before a low toned but very loud moan came from outside. He described it as if a whale was speaking but mixed with a bears growl.
>>
>not pretyping
sure is summer in here
>>
File: 1442868955400.jpg (5KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
1442868955400.jpg
5KB, 250x240px
>>19251490
Well...
>>19251195
>So on the regular my family and I would go down to the water and make a fire, camp out, drink and smoke.
>We always had a great time fucking around there.
This story turned out different from what I expected.
>>
>morrree
>>
it wants something
>>
So at this point in the story I figured that they had just been fucking with me and were trying to set something up for when we actually do end up going camping. I didn't want to buy into all the spooky shit but I was genuinely interested in hearing the rest. But then that weird feeling I had when I walked in the door suddenly came back. That feeling of dread. So back to the story. Brian had heard that low moan and lost his shit, he grabbed the only thing he could defend himself with which was an oyster knife. And he just sat there waiting for either the sounds to come back or my mother to show up. He said there was suddenly no sound in the area besides the breathing and soft crying of the others in the tent. A few minutes go by and then he hears the crunch of rocks and an engine. His phone went off and he jumped a bit and answered it. My mom had told him she's here and to start packing up while she shined the brights on the area. Almost immediately he opened the tent and shot out towards the car with the other kids just leaving everything at the site. As they drove home he told my mom about what happened and the weird noises they heard. So they got home and understandably he couldn't sleep given the events he just witnessed finally nodding off around 7 in the morning. Now that was kinda creepy I thought but again I figured this was to be an elaborate set up to get under my skin. But the really weird part came after in the weeks and months to follow. Brian had seen very subtle movements outside the house in the corner of his eye. They would never seem to be in his line of sight and when he looked to see what it was it would be gone. He said he would always feel afraid when he was outside and the dark had been making him more and more uncomfortable. Eventually his sleep habits had started to suffer and the shadows he caught in the corner of his eye showed up more frequently. Fast forward a couple months and that's when I show up.
>>
>>19251608
I swear to fucking God OP if you don't pretype the rest of this story...well...nothing will happen but you'll be a huge faggot if you don't
>>
File: IMG_7515.png (274KB, 1024x661px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7515.png
274KB, 1024x661px
Seriously you shitposting larp fag finish it up
>>
>>19251392
Fuck off to your astrology containment thread faggot
>>
>>19251392
>>19251631
>larping

It's called oc newfriend. It used to be more common before you arived. So shut the fuck up and let op finish his spoopy story.
>>
So I'm sitting there listening to my family talk about these events trying my best to play along and pretend like I'm into it. Then my mom described what the being or creature was, she had said that it's not the first time she's heard about this situation. When she was a little girl her grandmother told her stories of a creature or more accurately like a presence that would sit on the edge of the woods and was there, but not there. A shadow that was most likely malevolent in nature and would feed on the negative emotions of people. Their sadness, their anxiety and of course their fear. She described it as being shapeless and without form but still huge and menacing. It would play tricks on a person or small group of people while they were away from others. It would make them feel alone and hopeless a then draw on those negative emotions. Once it had pretty it would "hunt" them. Following them around and making sure they basically feel like shit all the time. So at this point the hair on my arms and neck stood up and that feeling of dread came back. And I honestly felt that what my mom told me was true. I looked at my brother and he looked so drained. I feel as if the entity had been specifically targeting him for some reason. It's been 5 years since then and my little brothers life has gone to shit. Developed a drug habit, lost his first child to still birth, has been in and out of jail over the years. Now like I said before, my mom has never wanted us to fuck with the paranormal and I can definitely see why. But there has to be something I can do to help him in some way. Do any of you know what this entity could be? It obviously seems like it's targeting him and I have no clue where to start. Is this just a string of bad luck for him or is it actually supernatural?
>>
Waiting on you, OP.
>>
>>19251692
I'm sorry, OP. I should have waited.
>>
>>19251516
Majority of Native American tribes dont even practice "witchcraft". What you misunderstanding is "medicine" and prayers, fool. Youre probably getting your "detailed ancestry" and your white witchcraft or black voodoo mixed up with Native medicine. People on this 4Chan X are so fucking retarded and ignorant.
>>
It's real dude. Like I thought this was bs but I can feel my hairs sticking up.

You gotta go find it and kill it, or your bro does.
>>
File: cnfs.jpg (25KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
cnfs.jpg
25KB, 600x512px
>>19251195
>Native american
>>
>>19251754
Yes, not skinwalkers or any of that dumb shit. Are you confused about something I can help with?
>>
>>19251754
>Not OP, but..
>Native: As to be native to, or originate from
>America:two continents (north and south) on the Western half of the globe
>Native American: A generality of indigineous races to the American continents, specifically before the arrival of European explorers
What's tripping you up?
>>
>>19251690
use banishing rituals.
in lack of any LBRP.
then get his ass some amulets.
recommend the grotesque figure, Bulla and Abracadabra. Meet a reputable medicine man if you can.

>>19251712
lol they do
>>
>>19251712
I'm sorry, but that's like saying "The majority of people don't even breathe air. What you're misunderstanding is that people just inhale and exhale.
>>
>>19251776
I have no clue what any of that is. I'm not big into paranormal things so can you explain like I'm a 10 year old child?
>>
>>19251784
Irrelevant, moron.
>>
>>19251690
>Drug addict
>fucked sleep cycle, hallucinating
HHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
>>
>>19251798
Keep in mind the addition didn't start right away. He was dealing with this shit for almost 2 years before he hit the hard stuff. Not to mention the fact that I had felt super uneasy around him.
>>
>>19251712
i never said that the native american side of my family were witches you useless piece of shit. my family on both sides has native american blood but my mothers side has a long line of witchcraft going all the way back to europe. i understand what "medicine" is.
>>
>>19251784
This statement just confirmed the ignorance. Case rested!
>>
>>19251813
Told ya! Native tribes dont practice "witchcraft". You shouldve been more clear because you have these other morons thinking otherwise, as witnessed by that smuck trying, almost blue in the face, by an above reply.
>>
>>19251828
let me clarify for the people on here. my mothers side of the family is german and cherokee with choctaw. my father is french canadian and blackfoot. the witchcraft and arts comes into play from the original family from europe. my great uncle is still alive and after what happened to my great grandmother he no longer talks about anything like that. i grew up with a grandmother that made native jewelry out of silver and various stones and gems. i learned about our history through the older generation but they are all gone for the most part. and just to add to the thread to keep from derailing it almost sounds like his brother was attacked by a sasquatch in all seriousness.
>>
You didn't hear of people getting "possessed" until those Bibles came about. Just saying.
>>
>>19251776
This dude knows what he is talking about

also you better train your mind, you have to be able to control your emotions and pull a state of mind from the subconscious at will, i would recommend making an alphabet of desire to aid yourself.
if you could teach your brother that it would help him a lot
>>
>>19251792
Banishing ritual,
gnostic pentagram ritual is an easy one, to know how to make your own refer to liber mmm (google it)
>>
>>19251851
Well he refuses to move off the reservation for some reason and get agitated whenever anyone suggests it. I can't get through to him at all.
>>
>>19251195
hey anon i'll be attending wsu this fall
>>
>>19251838
Doubt it's a squatch. What reason would a big ape man have for torturing someone for possibly years?
>>
>>19251867
Wsu tri cities or wsu Pullman? Pullman was nice but it's literally a college town with nothing to do if you're not a party person.
>>
>>19251869
the only other thing i can think of is a possible curse. maybe op can offer some more info in terms of anything odd found around the property like totems or markings, maybe even small glass bottles or odd marks on trees.
>>
>>19251847
There is all kinds of stories about monsters and such entering tribesmen. Being possessed is just a new term for old things.

>>19251869
>sassy squats
>skin walker
Neither of those. Much more primordial thing.
>>
>>19251195
I suggest you personally don't get involved. You are family and I suspect that your influence might have negative effects on psychological terms.

Oversee and provide information to someone who is skilled dabbling with this.

>>19251878
Sounds possible. Also check out the campsite for such oddities.
>story
>>
>>19251875
Pullman, and I party a little bit. I'm just going to join hella clubs to keep distracted.
>>
>>19251828
idk where to start with you, tribes as a whole don't practice witchcraft - but there ARE shamans that do practice what is considered to be taboo rituals - there are plenty of native folklores about witches and evil shamans - please do your research, you crackerjack motherfucker
>>
>>19251359
Is your mother a native american too?
Also, you can talk about being drunk and high so easily with your parents?...
>>
>>19251490
They're the only ones who weren't decimated.
TURN DOWN FOR WHA---
>>
>>19252657
go back to middle school,anon
>>
>>19251195
>don't know how to green text

figure it out dumbass

>i mean just fucking look for fucks sake
>>
If people would quit being condescending and overcritical assholes, that would be great.

You can always tell the people who haven't been around very long because they bash every thread but then complain about how there's no fresh content; just conspiracy threads ~ that aren't even paranormal ~
>>
>>19253757
There's also apparently a bunch of people who think /x/ is a belief system rather than a spooky board for posting pastas. Not sure how many newfags it took to give people that impression.
>>
>>19251195
Is the place Bainbridge island? Going there in a couple days I'd be down to fuck with some spooky shit, maybe I can make it angry at me and follow me instead of your brother
>>
OP go out into the woods at night with a fleshlight

quickly slip the fleshlight over the shadow fiends shadow cock and slick him good until he spoobs ectojizz

you're welcome
>>
>>19253671
It's absolutely true, don't silence the Spirit.
>>
>>19251195
>>
>>19251195
Pretty cool story. I really enjoyed it. Even more so if it's true.
>>
File: wannabe.gif.png (69KB, 318x470px) Image search: [Google]
wannabe.gif.png
69KB, 318x470px
>>19251712

Yep, exactly. He's a member of the "Wanabi" tribe.
>>
OP here. Did a little digging on my tribe's folklore and what I found is limited at best. It's only somewhat on par with what happened but it's the best I can do for now.

The Basket Ogress is a marauding giant common to the folklore of many Northwest Coast tribes. She catches humans, especially naughty or careless children, and carries them off in her enormous pack basket to eat them in her lair. Luckily she is rather dim-witted and her prey usually manages to escape. Although there are some Northwest Coast legends where Basket Woman has a greater mythological importance, in most tribes she primarily plays the role of a bogeyman and fairytale adversary.
>>
Another native here. I've seen this kind of thing before, as well as heard a bunch of similar stories. Its not easy to get rid of something like that. As dumb as it may sound, prayers help. I would recommend speaking to one of your tribal elders and seeking help from them, but half the problem is that (for my people anyway) you usually have to seek help yourself. You can't usually intercede without first being asked for help. I hope it gets better for you and your family. Also, be super careful about the types of medicine you use. It may cause more harm than good.
>>
>>19254602
Great post, anon.
>>
>>19251195
>important blood running through my viens
All natives say that shit. Little do they know there's no pure blood natives any more.
>>
>>19255429
Well no shit, if what he said is true though that just means he has the blood of a chief. Granted it had nothing to do with the story but a little backstory doesn't hurt. Maybe it's a curse on his bloodline? You never know dude.
>>
>>19255051
>white people.
>>
>>19251195
Fun fact. Anyone born in the US whose parents & grandparents were also born in the US is a Native American. If you mean American Indian, just say it.
>>
>>19255622
First Nations.
>>
>>19251195
>>19251359
>>19251453
>>19251518
>>19251608
>>19251690

Your brother is going insane. Whether it's bipolar or schizophrenia he needs serious help.
>>
File: 1764839293747290.jpg (44KB, 240x500px) Image search: [Google]
1764839293747290.jpg
44KB, 240x500px
>>19255651
>Legit mental illness backed up by ancestral hysteria.
>Legit activity.
OP please consider and look into the first option, but also please definitely investigate the second for the entertainment of a lazy man with nothing better to do.
>>
>>19255429

Sorry, but that is not true.

There are many pure blood Tribal peoples.

A lot of Natives hate Euro-Americans, aka white people...you know, 'cos of that whole genocide thing. They'd rather kill whitey than fuck whitey.

And anyone claiming medicine knowledge is a fraud.

Natives are taught from an early age not to share sacred stuff with non-natives. In fact, a lot of bullshit shows up in history and mythology books because Natives love to fuck with white anthropologists and sociologists.

Respectful whites are sometimes let in, sometimes taught traditional ways and beliefs, but they know to keep it to themselves. Otherwise, you get cut off.
>>
>>19256826
im pure blood as fuck and its mumbo jumbo sorry guys hahah theres no fuckin spirits or this old knowledge were just a bunch of brown fucks just here like you and everyone else
>>
>>19251195
Someone tell this guy
>how to greentext
>all you do is include the '>'
>>
>>19256840
To be fair, OP wrote a fucking essay and green text wouldn't have given the story it's creepy feeling.
>>
too much interference behavior, not native. a native dont write tl;dr post for attention. spirits might be real, but this is unrelated to the thread. cant talk to spirits unless you speak the language proper.

dont believe in interference. if your brother is schizophrenic, its nobodies business but his. if shes concerned, the proper thing to do is let him decide to go to the doctor and spirits are a dumbass answer. could blame drinking on spirits. could blame bad gas on them. its not backed by folklore. not a lot of demon possession types in the stories, thats white man stuff mostly.
>>
>>19251226
Spoiler: No.
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.