[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Angels and Demons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8

File: hqdefault[1].jpg (44KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
44KB, 480x360px
Those who are woke will know that all aliens are a physical facade for demons.

But what are real "angelic" manifestations? What do they look like?
>>
>>19250916
They are masquerading like they are still up their, attempting to make us fear angels. one time in my third eye I saw a truly angelic looking androgynous being. Beautiful indeed
>>
That or we being fed a delusion so that when the rapture occurs it'll be blamed on ayys
>>
>>19250916
Aliens are = demons/angels, why is this so hard for you to understand guys?
>>
>>19250916
you sound unhinged
>>
File: www.bigw.com.au.jpg (135KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
www.bigw.com.au.jpg
135KB, 1200x1200px
Saw. This today and laughed
>>
>>19250916
Not all aliens are evil, that's just a trick of the nihilist
>>
File: Project BlueBeam.png (145KB, 1496x417px) Image search: [Google]
Project BlueBeam.png
145KB, 1496x417px
>>19250916
Greys could be a subset of demons desu.
I don't know what angels look like, but maybe how they are depicted from the Middle ages?
>The Zohar, one of the most important books on the Kabbalah ever written, distinguished between three types of demons: Those who are similar to angels, those resembling humans, and those who pay no respect to God, and are like animals.
http://www.atomick.net/fayelevine/pk/demons/pk003.php
>>
File: grimreaper.png (677KB, 787x873px) Image search: [Google]
grimreaper.png
677KB, 787x873px
>>19250989
This. There can be good and bad of aliens, JUST as there are good and bad humans.

It is the natural state of things. Just understand that as in the globe, the good will prevail, lest we all perish.

Death does not take kindly to evil things, for death has partaken of all things and all life. Do not fear the reaper, for he is on your side.

[spoiler]But if you worship and wish death upon the world, death himself will make sure you rot in hell.[/spoiler]
>>
File: pleiadian-starseed-2.jpg (29KB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
pleiadian-starseed-2.jpg
29KB, 400x299px
>>19250916
If those aliens are demons then their counterparts are these white space hippies.
>>
>>19250916
They look like you and me. They go within you. Operate you as a machine and leave. Become a problem, walk off cliff. Make army, microwave land with cellular tower array. Dont talk to yourself outloud.
>>
>>19250916
Not a facade me thinks
>>
File: Mezrashi.jpg (168KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
Mezrashi.jpg
168KB, 500x700px
>>19250916
I've heard that real aliens are usually mostly human in appearance due to convergent evolution or being directly related to us, and that the "greys" are either demons or biological drones.
>>
File: ayeeefallenangels.jpg (256KB, 460x1296px) Image search: [Google]
ayeeefallenangels.jpg
256KB, 460x1296px
>>19251541
They are fallen angles =/demons the orginal ones
>>
File: GodDiagramWithUs.jpg (47KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
GodDiagramWithUs.jpg
47KB, 500x500px
>>19250916
Demons can be anyone who goes against the natural order of things (a.k.a. "God"). Angles can be anyone who works towards the natural order of things/for "God". For example, some humans can be angles and some humans can be demons. Same goes for extra-terrestrials.

Unfortunately our world is being taken over by the "demonic side" and will eventually be destroyed by an act of "God" just like how the body destroys a cancer cell.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.