[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grey alien head in pic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: unnamed.jpg (311KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
311KB, 1200x1600px
This picture comes from the collection of a priest and magician of various occult traditions. He is a medium and spiritualist. He conducts ceremonies and elevations for the dead. However he clams a grey alien contacted him. He took a picture of it. In the water glass to the left and above the red mug with bread on it (the glass of water he says acts as a portal) there is a head(?) that really does look like a grey alien. Be brutal in your feelings about this.
>>
Things don't actually appear in the waters of scrying bowls, they appear to the magician mentally. Likely some smudges that look vaguely alien shaped that are only visible when primed to look for a vague alien shape. He may have been contacted by some entity, priming himself to see such as well.

Also wine glasses suck ass for scrying, he should obtain a black or dark green shallow scrying bowl or mirror. Or a black crystal ball, those work good too.
>>
That is the thing though. The head in the water glass is far past "smudges". So spirits can not be caught on digital cameras? I have seen ghost pics. So what if he caught the face of one of these spirits?
>>
Looks like it's missing an eye... I just feel compelled to post because one was missing an eye in a dream I had.
>>
I noticed that too..the one eye... what was your dream?
>>
>>19250806
You. I've seen you before. Let me see your face. You are the one from my dreams. Then the stars were right, and this is the day. Gods give me strength.
>>
>>19251093
Uhh well they gave a message to me, started with the flower of life, then they appeared on a screen. They said, we aren't going to destroy the world. God is, and may he have mercy on your souls
>>
File: Nice.jpg (546KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Nice.jpg
546KB, 540x960px
>>19251126
That's good news
>>
>>19251105
You wanna see my face? What do you think you know, I've had a looot of crazy shit go on recently man
>>
Who?
>>
I will ask the magician who took this pic what the message was he received. I like your message you got.
>>
>>19251160
Ok, pretty interested now
>>
He just texted me back. "The entity told me of interplanetary human slave trading. I do not think it had good intentions".
>>
>>19251202
Hmm well that's not at all what I got. However I do believe the grey's to be demons, so that's why I was reluctant to post the message
>>
>>19251105
TALOS GUIDE US
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.