[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Processed Food Is Mind Control

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: femaledraco.jpg (31KB, 346x380px) Image search: [Google]
femaledraco.jpg
31KB, 346x380px
>(((they))) want your cupboard filled with their branding
>their branding is designed by PR/marketing-psychologists
>plausible that food additive R&D is performed, to find ingredients that affect the psyche, e.g. sugar addiction
>when's the last time you saw advertisements for natural foods? don't say fucking "Whole Foods"

it's all obvious, especially when you consider the obesity "epidemic"
>>
wow this board really is garbage
>>
tfw no kellyanne gf
>>
>>19250668
t. typical 4chan sheep chub, go graze on your Doritos like they want you too rofl
>>
>>19250692
Grazing on Doritos lol
>>
>>19250772
chew your dorito cud and get off my board you f-fucking autismal cow
>>
I don't watch television. Haven't for a very long time. But hell, you're right. I haven't ever seen advertising for healthy food.

Strange.
>>
>>19250795
Huh!? I thought it was a good joke... I'm not that anon... definitely not a cow I don't eat red meat
>>
>>19250772
chilling at the tiki grazing on doritos lol
>>
>>19250639
shut up nazi
>>
>>19250835
>>19250795 isn't me

>>19250873
i don't care what you eat—just like you rofl...

>>19250823
yeah i'm with you on not watching TV—i haven't watched since Obama's first term, but IIRC, the only "eat healthy shit" ads i've ever seen were part of Michelle Obama's healthy school lunch shit

i'm pretty well-read on propaganda, re: Bernays, Herman, Chomsky, so it's not news to me, that everything is propaganda—but i was cutting a mango like n hours ago, and it suddenly occurred to me, that the eating habits of people who often sit around watching TV are likely acquired by how often they sit around watching TV

tl;dr i realized i'd never seen a commercial for mangos
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyll5b8-eg8
>>
>>19250925
>that the eating habits of people who often sit around watching TV are likely acquired by how often they sit around watching TV
i suspect it's especially true when it comes to NEETS—feel like shit about yourself? no job, no skills, no future?

take your mind off of it with tv! instead of spending your time learning something useful, you can switch your brain into "don't think, just watch and listen"-mode—and then we'll bombard you with ads for food that will make you fat and, ergo, more likely to sit around watching TV
>>
>>19250937

underrated post
>>
Tell me about it, my college has me taking this stupid fucking "Career Development" class and theyre trying to brainwash us with the idea that advertising and corporate strategies are not only GOOD, but are VITAL to our modern way of living.

Its all a bunch of bullshit
>>
I work in an American McDonald's and I can see the people that come in every day. They seem so mindless, not to mention fat as hell. They come in and stare at the menu, so they have no idea what they want before they come in, they just have this urge to eat there. It's sickening how American food is. It's all processed and full of sugar, which is extremely addictive, it just doesnt get you high, and you get your fix with every meal.
>>
>>19251016
Why don't you quit? Not emotionally attached to fat people. That's cool.
>>
>>19250639
The adulteration of food causes brain damage.

Processing food creates a surplus, or fortifies nutrition. Mind Control is not a technical term, so people can always reject the assertion.
>>
>>19250639
Don't forget cigarettes and alcohol. And cars, and everything that is for sale, and politicians... and F-15's and ammo. Most everything is branded. Wtf are we supposed to do McGyver?
>>
>>19251020
Need the money. And its not that I have anything against them, it isn't there fault. They're all asleep.
>>
>>19251032
>Wtf are we supposed to do McGyver?
divest from anything that's working against you, like Palestinians do

>>19250996
likely a result of state funding, indoctrination is very much the responsibility of universities

>>19251016
>They seem so mindless, not to mention fat as hell. They come in and stare at the menu, so they have no idea what they want before they come in, they just have this urge to eat there.
i fucking bet rofl, "UHHHHHHHHHHHH...lemme get a #4, extra large," absent-mindedly staring at the menu, waiting for the colors to direct their eyes to whatever promotion is branded as the most psychologically rewarding choice

>>19251021
>The adulteration of food causes brain damage.
huh, this very much explains the McDonald's Menu stare
>>
>>19251111
Quads confirms it. You are now MacGyver anon.
>>
>>19251111
You have no idea. I have people asking for sizes we don't have. "Get me the largest size ya got." So... large it is.
>>
>>19251231
Mac "Quads" Gyver
>>
>>19250639
Hence why I prefer to brew my own tea/coffee and eat as healthy as I can. My favorite snack is roasted sunflower seeds. I don't understand people who eat chips and other junk food. It's so obviously bad for you. The only kind of chips that aren't are corn chips, because they're essentially tortillas.
>>
>>19250639
People need to listen to OP because this isn't paranormal in the slightest.

It's effects, I think, are.

Food is contaminated at early stages. Cows are OD'd on estrogen to produce more milk; their milk and cheese and meat contains artificial, unhealthy estrogen that passes down to all who eat it. Are milk and cheese and meat unhealthy? Fuckin no, but 98% of the factories that are using a plethora of unhealthy chemicals just to make more money are poisoning the world.

The chemicals ingested by one woman her entire life are stored in her DNA in genes like Methyl genes. These pass on to offspring, most prevalent in grandchildren and onward, and arise as genetic abnormalities (or increased risk.) Wonder why so many people in the modern age are dying of cancer, diabetes, arteries, the heart? Think about what your grandparents ate, then think about what food you're eating is doing to your DNA that could be passed down.

Think it's just Americans? Whoa-ho-ho. There's a reason why american fast food dominated the globe, and there's a reason why everyone loves it.

Next time you eat fast food, think about how it really makes you feel. What shitty feelings in your body did you get used to, thinking it was all normal? Are you gonna need that manufactured medicine for that manufactured diarrhea once you realize a healthy diet makes you physically and spiritually healthy?
>>
The true human diet is a mostly fruit based diet. That's why they're so adamant on people getting addicted to refined sugar because it mimics the carbon based sugars found in fruit only without the fiber and nutrients.
>>
>>19250639
That is one ill-fitting human suit.
>>
>>19252736
>Slowly poison people with their food, water, soaps, etc.
>Sick people go to doctors
>Poison them more with medicines
>Charge them obscene amounts of money for cures that don't work.
>If they can't afford, it charge the govt instead, who charge taxpayers
>Increase routine testing for cancer, diabetes, HIV, high cholesterol, autism, alzheimers, etc
>More testing means more qualified patients for your medical scams
>You don't want to die, do you, goy? Now take this $500 medication with 23 side effects.
>The side effects are too much? Here, you need these meds to manage the side effects.
>You'll need to stay on these meds for life.
>Don't try to heal yourself, studies show alternative remedies don't work and can kill you
>>
>>19250846

exit my presence
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.