[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what makes u believe in ghosts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: BCl9KM0l.jpg (71KB, 469x640px) Image search: [Google]
BCl9KM0l.jpg
71KB, 469x640px
what makes u believe in ghosts?
>>
nothing
>>
I've seen them, and was yelled at by one once.
That was enough evidence.
>>
>Be me
>have three children
>wake up in the middle of the night to get a drink
>see child on toilet in nightie, her head down
>say "Go back to bed, little one"
>check in on children after I drink my water
>all three in bed, none wearing a nightie
>no child on toilet, all doors locked
>wake up wife, search through house
>no fourth child
Still have no other explanation for the ghost girl.
>>
>>19250235
You just woke up or were sleeping,it was Dmt probably
>>
I feel like ghost are just a mental state we don't understand yet.
>>
>>19250252
DMT as in Dimethyltryptamine? Definitely not. I had been sleeping, so I am prepared to write it off as still being in a dream-state, but it was still pretty full on.
>>
>>19249983
My grandmother died back when I was in school. It was nearly finals and I couldn't take off to go to the funeral. Later when I was down visiting family and staying in the house, a little mechanical bird in a cage we got her that she had hanging on the light next to her chair started chirping.
I looked up and a faint mist started drifting in for a few seconds before fading out.

It was the only time that happened and I'm convinced she was just saying goodbye.
>>
Seeing spirits in a Lakota Yuwipi ceremony.
>>
one time when I was very, very young, I lost a marble under the couch. I reached my hand under to look for it, and when I pulled my hand back, an old, black hand reached out for me, groped around a few times, then pulled back under. I wasn't afraid, but I watched it very warily because I knew it was wrong. Then I went and told my mom, and she was confused because I never lied but she explained that this could not have happened and there was nothing under the couch.

As I grew up, I eventually decided this must have been a dream. Many years later, as an adult, I recalled this dream to my mom, and she told me that it had not been a dream, and she remembered it vividly, because it had scared her, and in fact she'd made sure that couch was thrown out immediately, because they'd bought it used and the seller had told her that an elderly black woman had died while sleeping on it.

I'd prefer not to believe in ghosts, but I do.
>>
>doing Ouija for a few months
>half believe it, half think its just me and my friends having some fun
>there are returning "spirits"
>apparently a pedophile lived in my house, abducted a bunch of kids ranging from 4-19
>kept them in groups, purged them every few years to bring in new ones
>19 kids apparently suffered and died here
>feel kind of weird that im playing along with this cuz wtf
>one night Ouija session gets weird
>kids are all saying fucked up shit is going down in their realm
>they stop responding
>silence
>we are sitting in my dining room which is openly linked to my kitchen and living room
>all of us are quiet as shit
>we start hearing whispers from the empty kitchen
>im the first to say something about it
>as soon as i say shit, the whispers stop in a rush
>chair fucking moves on its own
>fuck this

ghosts are real and i cant tell between my psychotic hallucinations and actual ghosts anymore and i hate it. the only thing that confirmed it was real was the fact that everyone else witnessed it with me.
>>
File: Ray_GB1.jpg (17KB, 520x324px) Image search: [Google]
Ray_GB1.jpg
17KB, 520x324px
>>19249983
I don't know if I necessarily believe, but there does seem to be an awful lot of anomalous evidence to suggest... something. Maybe it's spooks, maybe it's all the technology frying our brains and messing with cameras. I don't fucking know.
>>19250260
Death is a hell of a mental state.
>>
>>19251817
fuck, can't relax around blacks even when they're dead wtf
>>
After my grandfather died, my father bitched about him moving into the house with us. And by "bitched" I mean "complained uneasily". He didn't like to talk about it, but sometimes he did anyways. Apparently telling his father to MOVE OUT wasn't working.

I never saw anything but my father being a bit crazy. That said, I've seen ghostly figures in other contexts, so I dunno what to think. *shrug*
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.