[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stargates

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: TheQueenSpacegate.jpg (55KB, 965x628px) Image search: [Google]
TheQueenSpacegate.jpg
55KB, 965x628px
Hello.

I am here looking for answers pertaining to Stargates. They have existed throughout human history yes? Which ET group gave us this tech? I've heard one of the real reasons for the Iraq War was for the US to excavate one..any truth to this?

Also are there any more in existence that is not in control by a government?
>>
CERN = stargate
>>
File: [Pyramid].jpg (124KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
[Pyramid].jpg
124KB, 1024x819px
>>19249761

1) They are part of "Old Tech", that has been re-invented/discovered as "New Tech".(Humans used to have them, and now are being figured out how to be remade again)

"StarGates" are ones that(assuming you have Networks of them on different planets that are actually active & connected to the same system) allow you to go to different Planets.

"PlanetGates" are ones that(Assuming you have Networks of them that are actually active & connected to the same system) allow you to travel around the Planet.

2) Aliens didn't give us this Tech, but you can factor in the occasional UFO Drone and/or Older Model Craft/Ship that gets shot down with goodies inside.

3) No. Iraq was invaded due to things involving Regional Control & setting things en-motion for Destabilization plans.

4) Yes. PG's can & have been made by Governments, Power Structures ,Corporations, etc. SG's are just not possible at the current time due not having a Planetary Network of them.

(Take a read sometime, even the OP's alone are important: http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/)

>>19250006

It's used to detect/discover things Energy related. not a StarGate.
>>
>>19249761
Stop with the RP you fucking fags, it's fags like you guys that make this board so fucking hard to enjoy
>>
>>19249761
The Earth is a flat plane dipshit.
>>
File: 1497644969056.jpg (216KB, 709x749px) Image search: [Google]
1497644969056.jpg
216KB, 709x749px
Fail
>>
>>19251028

You should post more here on /x/, my dude.
>>
>>19251324
None of those captions make sense with even the slightest scrutiny

>hurr nasa takin my moneys
>has a tiny portion of the national budget that's been dwindling even smaller for years
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.