[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

christian gnosticism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: Valentinus.png (514KB, 336x520px) Image search: [Google]
Valentinus.png
514KB, 336x520px
what exactly is it..
>>
>>19249689
Still christian, so rubbish
>>
>>19249689
Not Jewish so not cool.
>>
>>19249689
Having a personal experience of divinity as the path to salvation, essentially. That experience usually happening through the understanding of (often hidden) spiritual knowledge.

>>19249728
>>19250215
I swear, there's this nasty little cult of fidget-spinning, vaping, fedora'd neckbeards that spam tulpa and lucid dreaming threads, while calling the ancient wisdom of anyone who actually studied religion "garbage".
>>
>>19250950
what are some good books I can read up on it. I think it's really interesting
>>
>>19249689
A mixture of Theosophy and Christianity, basically an attempt to insert ancient mystery religions into the Christian teachings.
>>
>>19249689
There's "The Jesus Mysteries" by Freke & Gandy, but I thought it was worse than "Chariots of The Gods?"
>>
the laughing Jesus.
>>
File: gnostics.png (186KB, 1220x890px) Image search: [Google]
gnostics.png
186KB, 1220x890px
>>19249689
It's heresy anon, best to stay away from it.
There's a reason why they were sent back into hiding, it's evil.
>>
>>19251209
>It's evil

the church brainwashed you
>>
File: sataniss_amongus.png (50KB, 1835x263px) Image search: [Google]
sataniss_amongus.png
50KB, 1835x263px
>>19251218
Nope, I was an edgy atheist and then looked into gnositicsm as well for a while, took a while to get past the deception in it.
This one passage really hit home for me, setting me up on the right path of discovery
>For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.(John 3:32 KJV)
>>
>>19251263
You can give them irrefutable hard evidence and they would screech "RP!" til their semen-coated throats were ripped.
Also, my hometown has the subject matter of your image all in it and has for a long time.
>>
Basically gnosticism is the idea that there are a bunch of powerful spirit beings, called Demiurges. the Judeo-Christian God is supposedly the most "powerful" of these, however there are others. read a wikipedia article, my dude.
>>
File: podesta.jpg (3MB, 7000x5893px) Image search: [Google]
podesta.jpg
3MB, 7000x5893px
>>19251323
When you understand the occult just means hidden, all the other spooky paranormal activity of finding skeletons, and abandoned caves can be explained logically. It's some scary shit out there, but it's all real. Reality is based on your perspective, most people will never wake up. That's why most people never bought into pizza gate or pedogate or bought the Franklin coverup, no matter how much evidence you bring them, unless it's on mainstream media, they won't believe it.
>>
File: 1490703864762.gif (897KB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
1490703864762.gif
897KB, 245x250px
>>19250950
Christianity is cancer. Period. Religion is cancer. Every religious person is predictable, that's the whole point.
I was raised christian. At the age of 20 I became a Satanist and joined the military. After that I started to study psychology. Of course it is wise to know the inns of all religions, for there are many religious peeps out there, but to follow one is a waste of freedom. To many obligations and rules. There are gems to be found in all types of spiritual scriptures, but true power, wisdom and freedom can only be found when we neglect to you-may-nots and experience as much in life as you can. Be unpredictable, uncontrollable and let it be known, so that privacy is of no concern. Then you will become untouchable and enjoy life to it's fullest potential. Be aware that ever step has consequences, so don't go shitting on everybody, nobody likes that and they will show you how they feel about it. Respect life and life will respect you back. Enjoy all arts, for in the arts the true spirit of mankind is hidden. In paintings, literature, music, sculptures and dance. All artists feel the need to express the feelings they have and sometimes have to hide because society can be a hypocrite. But most of all, give and find warmth, love and compassion among all the living, they are the true essence of life, in the full meaning of the word.
>>
>>19251418
When was the last time anyone saw some anon brave enough to call out the practitioners and put themselves forward as a target for paranormal activity?
>>
>>19251764
nobody read past the first 3 words
>>
>>19249689
jesus used to do
psychedelic mushrooms
>>
File: 85245638.jpg (12KB, 320x220px) Image search: [Google]
85245638.jpg
12KB, 320x220px
>>19251764
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.