[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Innawoods Ideas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

File: aviary-image-1499291524528.jpg (659KB, 1024x655px) Image search: [Google]
aviary-image-1499291524528.jpg
659KB, 1024x655px
/x/, my friends and I reside in the red circle on pic related. We want to know of anything supernatural/paranormal to go explore and film within the blue circle. This includes haunted houses or powerful beings. We were going to hunt and film a skin walker but it's too far of a drive. We would like any information y'all could provide for us and we will provide OC from our trip if we have any. P.S. David, if you're reading this, you know exactly who it is now.
>>
I haven't lived in Tennessee in years, but I'd imagine any woods that are remote enough to have sasquatch might also have other cryptids. I have heard the Smokies are a good place, the more remote the better. But even some of the rural areas of middle TN probably have some weird shit.

We used to live way out in the sticks kinda near Hurricane Mills for a while in the 70s, and my folks used to hear shit at night sometimes that did not sound like bobcats or any of the other wild fauna. Not sure what it is about it, but that whole area of rural west/middle TN has a weirdly alive feel about it that makes you want to believe in shit just from the vibe it has.

I'd be really interested to see anything that you happen to find, OP.
>>
Live in Rock Hill South Carolina. Live about a mile from an abandoned mil neighborhood used for satanic rituals.

Look up Lynderboro street in Rock Hill for more info. Creepy shit
>>
Bell Witch area is near you.

As is Mammoth Cave,I believe.
>>
Well their was a place out back in the woods that I found once with my cousin that fell within the red circle. Basically it was a place that had several logs arranged in an octagonal shape and crosses in the ground to signify what was probably graves. There was several planks of wood nailed high up in the trees about 20 ft or higher. Out in the country outside a little place called Paris and in back of a nice yellow house that has water damage. What made it have a surreal other worldly feel was that we both agreed that it had been about 15 minutes that we had spent there however turns out more than two hours had passed.
>>
also a TN fag

monitoring this thread. this state gives me the willies bad. theres fucking cemeteries everywhere
>>
>>19249351
This is OP. I live in Paris. Anymore info?
>>
Paraguay, interior of Brasil

No one will find you
>>
>>19249180
SE Arkansas is supposed to be the home of some kind of bigfoot creature.
>>
Well it's definitely not down Shankle road... Which is another decent investigative point.
>>
>>19249455
Shut the hell up David.
>>
File: OP_in_a_nutshell-1.jpg (25KB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
OP_in_a_nutshell-1.jpg
25KB, 400x226px
HERR DOKTOR
>>
>>19249506
David, Ill kick you off this trip.
>>
>>19249298
Caves arent that spooky if you actually explore them. They are boring.
>>
>>19249180
>>19249180
You can come on down to Georgia and meet the devil
>>
>>19249180
come to North Carolina and check out the Devil's Tramping Ground. It's a big empty circle in the woods. Anything left in the circle is moved out during the night, even tents and people sleeping in them.
>>
Look up Pressmens Home, Tennessee. Spend enough time there and you will find what you are looking for.
>>
>>19249293
Never actually found another rock hill bro on this entire website until now. Going to be looking that place up
>>
>>19249180
The boo hag lives down in Georgia if you wanna check that out.
>>
David if you read this and dont reply post your mother will die tonight.
>>
File: 1499059225789.jpg (325KB, 893x1750px) Image search: [Google]
1499059225789.jpg
325KB, 893x1750px
>>19249180

Sorry for the bad news, Anon

>pic related
>>
File: IMG_3504.jpg (18KB, 247x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3504.jpg
18KB, 247x250px
Any spoopy things in the Dalton area in northern Georgia
>>
>>19249180
Nothing in that circle but poverty, obesity, and red-state mental retardation.
>>
>>19249180
There's a goat man at Dog Slaughter Falls, near Devil's Creek in southeastern Kentucky.
>>
>>19251452
Poverty leads to obesity because ramen noodles and other crap are the cheapest food available. And it used to be more anarchist, kinda "fuck the man, stay off my land", as means of self preservation when Appalachia was raped for timber and coal. God was embraced as a comfort//safety measure bc shit has always been directly, but it was more superstitious and snake handling. Then Republicans won them over only as recently as the 1970s with a bullshit appeal to the god embracing folk, made it mainstream (abandon"heathen" churches) and they haven't looked back.
>>
>>19251660
Dire* not directly
>>
Abandoned mental asylum in Statesville, NC. Thats all i know of.
>>
>>19249180
UFO crash in woods of Bloomington Indiana

It's in your blue circle and I think it exists
>>
>>19251286
What's this supposed to be showing? What's the relationship between eclipses and the New Madrid Fault?
>>
>>19249180

My friends and _I_ reside in between this le H and V...

...na bra!
>>
Seven Gates of Hell in Collinsville Illinois. Come visit us.

https://www.seeaghost.com/seven-gates-of-hell.html
>>
>>19252150
Nothing wrong with living between an H and a V. Some very respectable people grew up between an H and a V. Also OP already said he lives in Paris, TN.

Bumping in the hopes that OP comes back and tells us where he decided to go exploring.
>>
devils tramping ground in siler city north carolina
>>
>>19252241
I was thinking hiking in the Shiloh National Forest because 25,000 people died there during the civil war but still looking and deciding.
>>
>>19253625
Not a bad idea actually. You got equipment to record EVPs?
>>
>>19252111

The eclipse is going to trigger the eruptions on the fault line, with the areas in the Pacific NW and Kentucky/Tennessee being the worst.
>>
>>19253689
i thought the first eclipse was gonna trigger yellowstone
>>
>>19253705

In my opinion it will. Yellowstone has the power to wipe out the entire region.
>>
The Bell Witch
>>
Ayye, clarksvillefags unite! How is life in that cesspool these days?

Anyway I used to make money digging for arrowheads out in the boondocks for money back in the day and there was this "secret spot" out near Tiny Town Road off of Trenton a little ways behind a historic cemetery with a house supposedly predating the birth of the nation (that is haunted as fuck, but that's another story). Like I said, it's been a while so I don't know what the security situation is like now but we usually just parked at the cemetery and walked back.

This "secret spot" is a massive ancient sinkhole with a huge fucking circular hole in the bedrock at the bottom. It's old, like ancient, you can climb down into the hole and there will be a seam in the bedrock that you'll have to crawl through on your stomach for thirty to fifty feet, so bring a light. The seam opens up to a large underground river which flows underneath said mansion. This is where it gets cool, the mansion was owned by a slave-owning gentleman during the civil war who happened to be involved with the Underground Railroad. He housed I forget how many confederate soldiers but quite a few, against his will, while maintaining his agency with the Railroad. The man had a secret tunnel going from a still-standing root cellar on the property to this underground river.

Now I'm not suggesting at all that you proceed past the seam, I never had the balls. Anon they will never find your body if you fall in that river. I have no idea how they managed to get through it in the 1860s unless they maybe used a boat and some long rope or something.

The lights in the mansion come on and off at night and on occasion you can supposedly see the ded land owner in the window. The area probably still has civil war artifacts and shitloads of arrowheads, and it's nice and spooky at night back there.
>>
>>19251069
I heard he's looking for a soul to steal
>>
there's the Brown mountain lights in the pisgah national forest. west NC.
I think I heard that was the first national forest in the US. and the tallest peak east of the mississippi is not to far, but I haven't heard of it being paranormal.

I was living in NC 10 years ago and remember hearing about a festival for the brown mt lights. not sure if it was a spring or fall thing. I forget
>>
>>19249406
Paraguy isnt brazil
>>
>>19251191

Haha! Lynderboro street is fucking creepy as shit. Make sure to not go alone, as it's in sort of a bad area. Legend has it, that the Catawba buried folks around that area, hence why it's so spiritually active.

Nice to see another Rock Hillian!
>>
>>19251749

Worked down the road from that place. Lots of stories from there.
>>
File: 1499318151336.png (455KB, 459x680px) Image search: [Google]
1499318151336.png
455KB, 459x680px
>>19249180
>We were going to hunt and film a skin walker but it's too far of a drive

this is really advanced logic, but try to follow along:

>either it doesn't exist
>or it exists
>either you find it
>or you don't
>if you do find it, that's dangerous
>if you don't find it, that's a waste of time
>>
>>19249393
Paris, TN? And you want to go outside that red circle to find some weird stuff? LOL, you're right in the heart of it.
>>
>>19254968
Welcome to /x/. Allow me to explain our existential premise since you're clearly a newfag.
1. It doesn't matter if it's dangerous. Truth is worth it.

Also welcome to 4chan. Let me explain some of the ground rules.
2. Everything is a waste of fucking time.
>>
There is Satan's Hollow in Southeastern Ohio, but I'm sure there is a similar location closer to you.
>>
>>19255141
I meant southwestern. Apologies.
>>
>>19254968
>If we don't find anything at least we had the pleasure of traveling and hiking.
>>
>>19254971
If weird shit is KKK meetings in the backwoods of Big Sandy, you're fuckin right kiddo.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.