[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get visited

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: alien real.jpg (4KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
alien real.jpg
4KB, 300x168px
Do anyone know how I can get a ghost or an alien or whatever to come live at my house? I want to set up some cameras and then get visited so I can film crazy shit happen to me and then I can prove to everyone that the paranormal is real.
>>
>>19249091
why do you want a paranormal roommate
>>
>>19249115
My life is boring
>>
You should start by buying an Ouija board.
In order to convince a spirit or otherworldly being to reside in your home, you must give it a portal to enter, and something to bind its-self to.

>Step 1. Open a dialogue
Ask if anyone is there (you've watched the movies) make some small talk.

>Step 2. Open your asshole
Once you are confident that the apparition likes you, and is willing to claim residence at your home, place your open and willing asshole over the glass viewing piece you use on the Ouija board.

Make sure you place the item you wish the spirit to 'haunt' deep into your anus. The asshole acts as a tunnel for the spirit to travel through, Without getting distracted or attached to another item. Once the spirit is bound to the item (i use large fishing weights as they fit into my tender asshole better) remove it. You will still need the Ouija board to speak to it.

>Step 3. Contact your landlord if applicable.
Your landlord will want to run a background check and potentially charge the new occupant a deposit fee.

Step 4. ???????
>>
They would've already had an interest in you, but since they haven't, i dont know what to tell you. but since you want them to contact you, you're probably pants-on-head retarded
>>
>>19249427

i agree in all, you know ur ghost thing nigga!
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.