[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Money

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: cutupmoney.jpg (192KB, 730x400px) Image search: [Google]
cutupmoney.jpg
192KB, 730x400px
Have you managed to completely detach yourself from money? As in, remove all your personal attachments to money and essentially reap an infinite reward of unattached wealth.

I have not done this, needless to say. Lately with these new energies I have been clearing suppressed blockages all day long, and today the blockage of money arose, in my solar plexus. It seems I cannot progress until I deal with this.

What are your methods for detaching yourself from your attachments?
>>
>>19249010
How are you even meant to live without money though? Strangers aren't generous.
>>
>>19249097
this, you'd have to move to a country with no property taxes, live completely off the land, and barter for whatever you couldn't make or grow yourself.

that is, unless OP is talking about just losing the desire for or emotional attachment to money. in other words, you'd still have money and use it but it would just be a means to an end.
>>
>>19249097

That's not at all what unattachment means. Not being attached to money means not caring whether it comes or goes, being equally content with it or without it.

This attitude grants you access to all the money you need. "I have all the money in the world," says the saint, completely free.

>>19249139
>that is, unless OP is talking about just losing the desire for or emotional attachment to money. in other words, you'd still have money and use it but it would just be a means to an end.

Exactly this.
>>
Right here anon, walked away from it all and totally happy. Risked homelessness but helped arrived
>>
>>19249302

Were you happy at the moment of separation? Did you separate from your attachment and immediately regret it? Or was it a sudden change from within, no doubts at all?

I would rather plod along and systematically destroy all my attachments as I notice them arising (which is what I've been doing), but if the moment calls for sudden change, and I feel it come from Deep Within, I will certainly take heed.
>>
>>19249318
Let's see yes, I giggled and laughed the way out of that place. I was in a shitty comfort zone. Couldn't continue to raise my awareness without other people forcing me back into the illusion, always preaching hate and greed. So I just left I never went back. A couple of truly pure souls saw my need and lifted me up. I am searching for an apt ATM. As a place to lie my head and doing sources good work are all the fulfillment I need
>>
>>19249339
> I giggled and laughed the way out of that place.

:) That is what I like to hear. Because it takes the pressure off of, "You've got to detach, quick, quick quick!" In due time I'm sure I will feel the same calling as you did. I too am in a comfort zone in which progress is difficult because it is entirely self-motivated. External support severely lacking.
>>
>>19249010
yeah, you can do this if you live alone for the rest of your life. But if you are planning to get a gf or support a family, its not happening
>>
>>19249374
Read this:>>19249282

Unattachment =/= no money. Unattachment means no reliance on money to be content with life. Money becomes simply another tool, another energy used to support your personal evolution, like food or like toiletries.
>>
>>19249369
I know that exact same feeling, the urgency and self motivation you describe, I realized that they'd never see how truly connected we all are, how it is isn't all about you. My attempts to wake them were meant with ridicule and being told I was lost. I do have a job because unfortunately society has made that almost impossible. Leaving was a leap of faith as I couldn't take one more second in that place. I had the clothes on my back and a smile on my face. Prior to the event I built a small network of individuals I work with, created real tight friendships with maybe three people, all pure souls, all people willing to go that extra mile for someone else like me. I've had there back and they've had mine and I couldn't be happier, I'm hoping for an apt Friday but I tend to go with flow. Going against the flow of life makes it that much harder on yourself
>>
>>19249010
It has become literally impossible. I guess we've screwed.
>>
>>19249400
yeah, i know. Im saying even if you are content with what you have going for you, your gf and family may not. They might not have the same mindset as you which will require you to make more to make them content
>>
>>19249010
Today is the first time in a long time I've felt like I don't have enough money coming my way, simply because I'm planning to visit some family abroad and it's quite expensive.

Frankly it's a terrible feeling and is forgotten what it was like almost entirely. I've never placed a huge value on material goods and instead work as little as possible so I have as much free time as I can get. I don't even have anything interesting to do on my days off usually but I can't understand the mindset of working a shitty job to buy slightly better crap than you have already.

Sorry for the blog post but maybe someone will find insight in what I have to say. Do what you gotta do to get by, but remember we weren't put on this earth to work shitty jobs we hate.
>>
File: 1499220582890.jpg (160KB, 604x369px) Image search: [Google]
1499220582890.jpg
160KB, 604x369px
>>19249010
>i live with my parents and they pay for everything.
The post.
>>
>>19249282
OP answering own question? With attitude as well, edgy fucker.
Kys, please.
>>
>>19249496

Well I'm sure that if I truly embrace the non-attachment from the get go, I will not attract a mate who demands certain material things. Even now I am slowly detaching myself from even the idea of a mate, though I still would greatly appreciate one. (And perhaps I am meant to be in such an intimate relationship after all)
>>
I don't need money.
Got enough from the normie job that I have.
Why need more anyway? It isn't like I could buy Alphabet.inc anyway
>>
>>19249528

Absolutely. 100%. It is significantly more difficult to remove attachment when one is living in comfort.

>>19249543
Well, one can only ask a question if the answer is already half-known to you. So I suppose you're right. I'm just lonely.
>>
>>19249010
It's surreal hearing about others experience dramatic changes in the past few days. On my end they've been fantastic in every sense of the word.

I've detached from money because I finally found what truly made me happy, which has no attachment to material wealth. I'd suggest some introspection to what really matters in your life--if it's connected to money somehow, dig deeper.
>>
>>19249554
good luck with that. You are basically lowering the chances of you finding a mate.
As for me, i am content with working hard and making more.
>>
>>19249571

Surreal is exactly the word to describe recent days. This last week has been staggering in terms of spiritual growth and awareness. Coupled with renewed motivation. Mind elaborating on your personal experiences? Something fucking huge is happening, and in my town it feels like I'm the only one aware of it. I'd love to hear another anon's report on the changes.

Also, thanks for the advice. You're right, what I am interested in is definitely connected to money, but only because our society has created it to be that way.

Fuck, I need to go meditate, right fucking now. I am anxious as all hell.
>>
>>19249571
>>19249633
Surreal and staggering are just understatements. I believe the next one is going to be catastrophic beyond anything.
>>
>>19249010
Things about money:

>no matter how much you make you could lose it
>making a lot of money may not actually decrease the amount of bullshit you have to deal with
>no amount of money will bring you enlightenment; you can't pay your way into heaven
>you can, however, with all the money in the world, buy your "ideal circumstances" but then you would still have to do the real work of penetrating the enigma of the soul
>you don't know how long it will take to acquire enough money to afford your "ideal circumstances"
>the way i see it it is like abstinence, as long as you are merely abstaining, you have not conquered your self; with your "ideal circumstances" you are merely abstaining from the world, but until you can be in the world, anywhere in the world without losing your center, then you are not enlightened
>if it is your lot in life to be poor, you must deal with it and reach enlightenment--if it is your lot in life to be rich, you must deal with it and reach enlightenment
>money is like food, it is necessary to facilitate your higher goals, but as soon as it becomes an end in itself then you will surely fall to ruin; like with food, take what you need to foster sobriety and clarity--any more and you are only weighing yourself down

The "detachment" from money isn't really detachment, just as you are not detached from your body. If money causes you to self-destruct then you are weak to begin with, and this is your problem, not money. You don't need to detach yourself from it, just place it within your life according to that order which facilitates higher development. Honest truth-seeker will probably find that their goals don't require much money or material resources. If money does come to them, they won't have much use for it anyhow, so they won't likely "spend it on themselves", but use it to do good for others somehow.
>>
>>19249633
I understand where you're coming from! Aside from a very close family member, no one around me or elsewhere in my life has noted anything. At least not that I'm aware of!

If I could describe my past few days, I would call it an awakening. Not the big one I'm sure, but after some realizations about myself and my life, I'm overturning all sorts of faults about myself hat are just a result of a flawed, human society.

It's not that things are being bestowed on me, or that I gained some great secret. I'm finding the thoughts I'm having to bear more meaning and significance to all aspects of my life.

Not to mention some pretty intense... "psychic"? capabilities developing fairly quickly over the past few days. I feel like a hobo superman, unlocking secret power in myself that literally no one else is going to believe in, lol.

What about things on your end??? Anyone else wanna weigh in with any experiences?
>>
OP why not game the system you hate to get as much money as you can because then that money will literally grant you freedom?
>>
>>19250098
>What about things on your end???

It feels that I am undergoing non stop spiritual work. If I resist, at all, there is anxiety. The anxiety, I have come to realize, is indicative only of my resistance to the process. This realization, as it deepens, allows me to continually relinquish attachment and desire. There is a growing sense of emptiness inside as I clear away the detritus. It is an indescribable feeling. The more the emptiness grows, the more I am magnetically attracted to it. I am beginning to truly not desire things. (As I said that, the ego made a little struggle, and now the emptiness recedes somewhat. Another lesson in unattachment, it seems.)

>>19249681
>You don't need to detach yourself from it, just place it within your life according to that order which facilitates higher development.

I like that.

>>19249648
>I believe the next one is going to be catastrophic beyond anything.

The next wave of energy? Hey, that strikes a chord with me. I recall the description of incoming energies as being like waves, or that we are ships approaching the shoreline of the next age of awareness.

If we are preparing ourselves, the harboring of the ship will be gentle, or somewhat rocky according to how intently we focus. If we do not prepare, and many are not, it will be a *CRASHHH* upon the shore, ship broken and wrecked, and a spiritually exhausted entity. This metaphor is particularly appealing to me, because it implies that NO MATTER WHAT, we are approaching the shore, and that the ships and their crews WILL dock at the shore, however dramatically.

Keep up the work, guys. You are lubing up your entry into infinity. :)
>>
>>19249648

Also, do you have any significant suspicion as to *when* the next one will occur?? :) Of course this is trivial knowledge, and perhaps knowing would only feed a resistance to doing personal work - and perhaps it is even impossible to know at all, given the nebulous nature of time.
>>
>>19250098
>Not to mention some pretty intense... "psychic"? capabilities developing fairly quickly over the past few days.

Yes. Absolutely. It's been so subtle that I almost didn't realize how extraordinary it is. I visualize very strongly an energy moving between me and a person, or around in the space in the air, and upon arriving at the person, they speak or act. I have been able to predict previously unpredictable actions or timings in the environment. The toaster going off, for example. At times it is very clear, the flow of things. Other times it is quite hazy. But ever clearing.

Another thing: at times there is EXTREMELY physical sensation associated with the specific chakras clearing. Sometimes very severe physical pain deep in an unknown area in the heart. Extremely physical, extremely relieving to work out. Like massaging a deeeep deep knot in your muscle tissue, but in my heart chakra. Very painful, very rewarding. I recommend some introductory Tai Chi exercise if you feel an urge to relieve your tensions physically. I have a link if you want to know the one I use.
>>
>>19250454
I'd love the link! Your recent posts describe a lot of my feelings, beautifully. Recognizing flows and surprising chakra work has accompanied me, as well. Recently, similar energy visiualizations as you describe are popping up easier and to greater effect.

I feel so humbled through it all. With this conviction toward spiritual practice, it's exactly as you describe--beginning to venerate something so larger than us that it feels like a void of attractive light, changing us the deeper we go.

There's a strange sense of duty; I'm waiting to see what my role is in things to come. Practicing feels like playing, in the meantime!
>>
>>19250564
won't let me link, here is the title. "1 Hour Full Length Qi Gong Class Exercise Workout - Qi Gong Chi School" It's on youtube.

The first week I watched intently (as intently as I could), in order to memorize the routine. Then I did that routine for another week, very precisely following the exact movements he did. Then I realized how much freedom there is in the energy flows of your body. I started to use the exercises as outlines, energy skeletons, so that I began to explore deeper and more intense tensions and rhythms. It may get loud, haha! Rapid breathing accompanied by tight tensing of certain muscle groups and intense meditative focus. Your whole mind and whole body can get into it.

I've been doing this simple introductory practice for over a month now and every day reveals more tensions and ends with more relief than ever. This is a huge blessing, and it's even become intense enough to be classified as moderate exercise. I do it barefoot in the grass, for the grounding energy.

My neighbors definitely notice. Haha!! But that's part of my tension, I'm quite reclusive. It makes me more tense to do it around other people, but that just makes me focus more and release more now. No shame!! Awakening is no time for embarrassment!! :D Haha!!! Anon, things are going to be so so great!! Every day it gets better, and more shit is released out of the energetic asshole of the Earth!!! :))
>>
How do you guys know you are doing enough? I guess I'm just nervous I'm failing some kind of spiritual test or something. There has been a huge uptick in synchronicities lately, at least that I have noticed. Plus, I don't know how to describe it besides the feeling of the calm before the storm. I try to meditate but I can never last very long. I also try to remember my dreams to hopefully go lucid/astral project but that hasn't been working out much either.

So I don't really know what the point of this post was. I'm just nervous that I'm not living up to my potential is all, I guess. I don't want to be left behind.
>>
>>19250690
First thing I would do is relax.

Realize your effect on the world around you isn't just what you say or do, but also what you think.

For me, it was as simple as realizing the steps in my life leading up to this point have been for a reason. I gained a sudden confidence in myself such that it was as easy as making a simple change and observing the effects.

Be mindful of your surroundings and experiences and the ways they make you feel. I would meditate with a small goal, like counting in 4's just to clear the mind, or accessing your deep breath.

It's all in how you think about (perceive) things!
>>
>>19250633
Thanks for the info!! I'll definitely be incorporating this into my exercises.

I'm right there with you in being out and proud about it, however weird it seems. Something tells me a time might come when folks like us are gonna NEED to be vocal about it.
>>
>>19249010
I don't have many attachments. Is this some zen path thing? Are you a financial ninja? Money is a tool, for trade, that's it.
>>
>>19250745
Look at all of the institutions and societal standards that have become commonplace simply for the gaining and spreading of money.

Funny how a lot of them, in this contemporary age, loop larticipants in cycles to indebt and consume. Not only are they pursuing money, most of those people only spend materials on materials and their perception of the world and what really matters sadly never leaves that sad, manufactured system.
>>
>>19250690
>I'm just nervous that I'm not living up to my potential is all, I guess.

You ARE the potential. Without you, there is no human race. Without your essential awareness, there is no human awareness. The human racial consciousness WILL NOT BE SATISFIED until you are awake.

All anxiety that you experience is the awakened self, the true You, the I AM, calling through your ego blockages. The anxiety is the filter of your small self resisting the awakening. This is perfectly natural, without this anxiety there would be no compulsion to meditate at all.

We're all bozos on the bus.
>>
>>19249010
Yeah i dont really care about money. Im concerned that you need it to live and survive, but i really dont care about it.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.