[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become immortal, /X/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 9

File: download (2).jpg (7KB, 195x259px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
7KB, 195x259px
How do I become immortal, /X/?
>>
You are
>>
If someone knew, do you think they'd tell 4chan?

Anyway, >>19248916 is more or less correct. I'm not sure if people have immortal souls or not, but even if they don't, the atoms you're made of will survive even if you as a consciousness don't. For some people that counts, for others it doesn't, it's up to you what to believe.

Other than that, creating things is the closest you can come to immortality.
>>
>>19248916
You are.
>>
Let me rephrase then. How do I become PHYSICALLY immortal. I could give a fuck less about my soul if I could live on this Earth forever.
>>
>>19248916
Be a vampire. Start a thread on how to become one. It's rarely discussed here.
>>
>>19248984
regenerative cells
>>
>>19248984
Sorry bud can't do that, start expanding your consciousness. Cuz that is what's immortal. People have turned this paradise to shit with greed lust fear and hate. Why stay?
>>
>>19248993
I'm actually currently browsing a vampire thread. But I guess there's no harm in starting one about BECOMING one. Wouldn't that involve meeting another vampire though?
>>
>>19249001
Because I love greed and lust, and with immortality there would be no fear. Is it wrong of me to like doing coke off of a girls ass with a hundred dollar bill, as long as it doesn't affect anyone else? It's not like I'm a bad person. I just enjoy indulging in life's lucrative pleasures. There has to be a way to be able to experience these pleasures for eternity
>>
>>19249014
Ew, alright man stay. Enjoy
>>
>>19248916

It's my belief that this is a material universe, so life and consciousness are one offs. I'm not a scientist, but my opinions are derived from the large scientific community who tend to believe that life is a one shot deal and any current evidence also suggests that's the case.
>>
>>19248916
>How do I become immortal, /X/?
Repent and accept Jesus as your lord and savior. There is no other way.
>>
>>19249014
> i enjoy greed and lust
> its not like im a bad person

Kek
>>
>>19248916
Super Male Vitality
>>
>>19249048
Yea lol, as long as he has all the money and pussy how could he possibly be bad. He's gonna find out he really is immortal pretty fucking soon. He's gonna get exactly what he loves. over and over and over and over. He won't be able to get lust from his head, he'll rub his dick until it's bloody and broken, and hell do it again and again and again, you know cause he loves it so fuckin much
>>
>>19249079
>I like to have sex
>So I must also obsessively masturbate
Sounds like you're a virgin, anon.
>>
>>19248916
Is that so hard to believe? I also go out of my way to help people, donate to charity every tax time, and volunteer at a soup kitchen. What I do on my personal time doesn't make me a bad person. Why is it evil to enjoy having money? Why is it evil to enjoy having fun? I believe someone's only evil when they negatively impact other people. I don't. Anything I do that's "lustful" is consensually agreed upon between two parties. Anything I do out of "greed" such as buying a gadget I want or maybe some weed to smoke doesn't hurt anyone. Besides, if I'm also using "greed"to help, doesn't that make me a good person, as well? Who decides what's evil and not? My point is you're a huge judgemental asshole.
>>
>>19249084
Not at all, you just get what you love when you transcend. Realize these pleasures of the flesh you love so much are the cause of a shit world. Those drugs create wars, that woman was in desperation, but you don't care right because only you matter, so go ahead become immortal. You don't love the other person, you'll love the pleasure, don't worry anon no need to become a vampire and murder to get it, you'll get what you love. I've been to the circles
>>
File: 1499134294767.gif (3MB, 299x152px) Image search: [Google]
1499134294767.gif
3MB, 299x152px
>>19248916
Don't die.
>>
>>19249121
So what you're telling me is I'm at fault for buying drugs that a war had already been fought over? I can't change reality. But that point is understandable.
Your sex argument is fucking retarded though. I'm not going out and having sex with vulnerable women all the time. I have three PERSONAL friends I have sex with occasionally, and it's for fun. She wants fun, I want fun, we both want the same thing. Take your shitty b8 somewhere else
>>
>>19249169
Yes, you should be the change you want to see in the world, that's why nothing changes. And if all you care about is sexual pleasure on top of the drugs then idk what to tell you, I mean listen to how that sounds. You were willing to drink human blood to continue it for christs sake
>>
>>19248916
First lets us define mortality....

You want to live forever?
Or you what to exist forever?
Do you mind aging?
Do you mind losing your flesh?
Do you want to exist on the abstract?
Do you want your legacy to exist forever?
Do you want your consciousness transverse time and space?
>>
>>19249210
All of the above.
>>
>>19249210
I want to live forever, and the added bonus of being resistant to bodily harm would be nice. However I'd be fine with just not aging
>>
>>19249190
Who said that's all I care about? Just because I enjoy occasionally using psychoactive substances and having sex once or twice a month, doesn't mean that's all I care about. I also love music, and playing the guitar. I love bringing joy to people. I love drawing and I also love cooking. You're assuming just because I like money and sex I'm consumed by it, and I'm not.
>>
>>19249319
Even gods die... Or become forgotten... Cancer cells are know to infinitely multiply....we are bound by the limits of the flesh, by the laws of atoms... But our coucius may be ethereal but fragile with the passing of time... Even light banish, stars die..... Only darkness prevail the test of time... For a long period God lurk in the dark until he created light is said.... Darkness have exist before the gods and the ancient ones....
>>
>>19249338
We'll that's what love means to me, and as I said if you wanna suck blood for it you got a fuckin problem. Come on man bite my neck, bleed me dry, see how much joy I get from it
>>
>>19249446
What you don't know can't hurt you.
>>
File: tmp_22635-XIII - Death-603818963.jpg (768KB, 800x1367px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_22635-XIII - Death-603818963.jpg
768KB, 800x1367px
>>19249014
honestly it sound like Death would be doing you a favor, anon
>>
>>19248916
Comprehend a few laws of the universe/nature, either allowing you control over the cell processes in your body, or to understand how to create a potion/pill which will automatically regulate these processes the way you want(making the body immortal).
>>
you already are

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_suicide_and_immortality
>>
File: EternalLifeThisWay.jpg (59KB, 300x428px) Image search: [Google]
EternalLifeThisWay.jpg
59KB, 300x428px
Only one way.
>>
>>19248916
The online constant in the universe is change.
>>
>>19248916
Find the poorest people, or the largest number of people: give them everything you own, and tell them everything you know. You become immortal as you incur others' dependence on yourself. The state of being can be either a blessing or a curse, and that depends on whether you try to: proselytize for, or emulate, god.

>>19249039
That's only step 1. You have to do what he said, and diligently.
>>
>>19248984
Don't. Not worth it. You can't go back once it's done. Give up while you can. You will still grow decrepit and lose memory after memory, loved one after loved one. I don't remember my grandchildrens names. I think they're grown now. This world becomes a grey waste of ash and fog and nothing means anything. I can only hope that the sun becoming a red giant takes me.
>>
>>19248916
>implying its possible
>>
>>19248916
possibly quantum immortality
>>
>>19250401
Amen anon.
If you practice magik and it's derivatives, going against God's wishes.
>>
>>19250562
The same theoretical physics that try to explain how we got here say it might be, but as far as OP is concerned it isn't anything you can get accomplished individually.
>>
>when you wanna be immortal to become peak human and be a recordkeeper
We can be immortalbuddies fampai.
>>
>>19251244
I want to be immortal because I want to observe the world change. I want to learn all it's secrets. And I want to have fun while doing it, but I'm willing to have a buddy to share eternity with. Tell you what, if you find a method before this thread is kill, and post it or link it, I'll meet up with you after I've done it.
>>
>>19250548
>LARPING this hard
Just post a way if you know one, faggot. I don't plan on having kids.
>>
>>19250562
>Posting this on a board that has fucking 7 threads about summoning sex demons
>>
>>19251464
M or F?
>>
>>19251531
I'm on /X/. Male lmao.
>>
>>19251538
Then I dont have a method, doesnt work on males, sorry.
>>
>>19251464
I think you're stupid. Please don't be mad. I think you haven't thought it through. Remember what Brad Pitt said in Troy. "The gods envy humans, because they are mortal". It makes their lives beautiful. You breathe invisible gas, thats pretty cool too?
>>
>>19250906
Best way.

>Most practical and most convenient way?
Blood of an immortal. This usually comes with strings attached, though.
>>
File: Flamel.jpg (35KB, 225x287px) Image search: [Google]
Flamel.jpg
35KB, 225x287px
>>19248993
>Be a vampire.
>>19249003
Don't buy into his tricks. One has to die to become an actual vampire, then it's resting in the grave, only to rise to plague the living just to sustain your own tortured existence. That's the exact opposite of what you want.

You're better off studying alchemy.
>>
>>19251563
Thats the worse way.. not only you need higher than 80% compatibility with the blood pre-immortal-state DNA, but also you will start craving the owner of that blood and wont be able to go againat their will, yours will automatically submit to it. Slowly erasing your own will and replacing with the desire to serve the owner as part of it(literally becoming their living body shaped cells)

Ofcourse if the owner dies then the next in line to the blood will bexome the new owner. You are unable to even think of killing the immortal you have the blood of, and you cant use it to become immortal if that person is already dead.

(Immortality as in time-wise, things can still kill these immortals if they are extreme enough)
>>
>>19251573
True, but by the time I reached Flamel status I'd be too old to do what I want anyway.
>>
>>19251604
But hypothetically, if I took the blood of a compatible Immortal, but also called a hit on the immortal so SOMEONE ELSE would kill him soon after, would it work?
>>
>>19251573

>You're better off studying alchemy.
Pretty much this:
>>19250247
>>
>>19251606
>not lifting while you alchemy so you can be master roshi tier
>>
>>19251611
When immortals turn you into one with their blood, they can read all of your intentions as well as read through all of your memories before the final synchronicity(which make you immortal), you have to be accepted by them, otherwise the blood will kill you instead of turning you into one.
>>
>>19251604
We can only dream of a reality where raunchy vampire movies dictate the truth behind immortality.

>>19251611
Now we're asking the important questions.
>>
>>19251626
The 1st stage is the blood reading if you have any ill intent towards the owner of the blood, if yes = kill, if no = 2nd stage, unlocking and going through memories to calculate if there is a chance of tricking the 1st stage, or if theres a possibility of the person ever going against the owner after becoming immortal, if yes = kill, if no = half immortal state until the owner of the blood personally approves by adding a bit of their fresh blood(which goes through 1st and 2nd stage again before finally approving the final 3rd stage.
>>
The only real way will be to augment your brain with a computer and gradually move to become robotic.
>>
>>19251705
I don't think I'd want to be a robot, honestly. Too many limitations, the biggest being water. However I would program a world for my conscience to be uploaded onto
>>
File: 1499314738782.jpg (516KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1499314738782.jpg
516KB, 750x1334px
>>19248916
Worship the tiki
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.